£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Smell of sex

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

Morbidia wrote:

walrus wrote:

Morbidia you are one of those tantalising women who says different things, so the poor men like me never know exactly what is true or when you are being crafty, or even just having a laugh.

Well, ive been told im a delicate flower more times than anything else, lol.

I'm just me really, lol, have many different sides, as does everyone, when i dress up in my lil outfits, like on my Bizarre profile, i feel sexy, but thats the only time i really do, im generally just a love talking to everyone kind of person, whos a lil crazy, and who hates offending people, and whom truly does just want to be loved, and i apparently have a core-fear of being unlovable, lol

But i can understand why you'd want to figure out my true nature, very wise of you to want to do that.

So, yeah, feel free to try and discover mine, might take a while though if you dont take my word of what im like, as i said, i have many sides, lol, but usually only a couple here on the forum :-)

x x x

On a non-teasing note for once you may just have explained my attraction to you (apart from the bloody obvious).

The way you descibe yourself (as much as you can) resonates so deeply with me, noone really knows the real me as I have so many conflicting characters and emotions and flit between feeling really hot and completely hideous.

An interesting one.

Goodnight xx

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Thats incredible, my mind actually boggles as to how you acheived that orchard/variety feat. You should put your superpower to a good use!

I don't know how I did it. I just smelled him, and told him what I smelled, and he filled in the rest. Nowadays it's like people queue up for my nasal diagnosis. I'm not sure why they do this, since I'm not telling them anything they don't already know (for example they're tired, stressed and ate garlic). But I'm not sure what super feats I can perform by announcing that a person is [insert smellable state here].

In most situations, it's just a party trick. But for partners and friends, it's a good indicator that they need to really start looking after themselves better.

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

I cook with a lot of spices, Garlic. cumin, Chile & onion, surley this would spank your nose to kilter!?

I have a pretty good sense of smell, I need it for my work, but that nose is awesome! You're like a blood hound!

I'd never get away with a sly one under the duvet, eh?

For me, strong spices don't mask body smells, they simply add additional elements. And the spicy by products themselves are affected by the body state, so even if they ate garlic, the garlic smell will also have the tired/stressed/whatever elements in it.

Chilli and cumin don't affect the body smell that much. In order to result in a discrete smell, a spice must have its own volatility. Garlic and onion are quite volatile smells on their own, chilli and cumin are not. Chilli has a strong taste but not a strong smell, same with cumin, but even less so. Cardamom pods are quite volatile - I think this is mostly why a curry smell is distinctive.

I can smell if a person is horny or aroused, or if they are not horny or aroused. If it isn't a close friend, I'll usually need to have smelt them horny before shortly thereafter being able to smell the difference from release.

And some men always smell horny, most especially teenaged boys. The boys especially have this perpetual arousal smell which tends to linger, which results in a kind of sour/bitter musky smell. It's very distinctive, as any janitor in a school boys' locker room will recognise.

What do you use your sense of smell for in work?

walrus [sign in to see picture]

Come to think of it, Lubyanka, you are perhaps a bit like my doctor. The first time I went, she said: How many do you smoke? I said you must have a good sense of smell. I think she said it helped her. Your sense sounds more like a superpower though!

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Morbidia wrote:

Andserkiel wrote:

I tend to love the general smell of a bloke. Hence why like to steal their t-shirts and sleep in them haha it's a comfort thing too I think.

I agree!!! Im always stealing tees and hoodies and things, they smell so damn good! hehehe, but my OH complains about it, which sucks :-/

x x x

o Morbidia, the truth is out eh... you are into nicking things.... looking like our mutual friend Mucky from your picture, shame about the strange case of the missing thruppenny but that's progress l guess.... l am sure worn clothing is something that features on e.bay !! Good fundraiser for the impecunious student types if you don't mind spending half your life in the post office queue !!

Morning Morbidia..... has the Free Mucky campaign started yet, haven't had time to plough through the last couple of days' threads yet.

Enviously and morbidly still ever yours,

Tallboy,,,but not quite six six, - must have grown up in a pond !!!

TB

Talboy, It's a tough life being held captive by a minx like Morbidia. There worse places to be that with a sexy vampire! The ransom already been paid but I won't leave!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

And some men always smell horny, most especially teenaged boys. The boys especially have this perpetual arousal smell which tends to linger, which results in a kind of sour/bitter musky smell. It's very distinctive, as any janitor in a school boys' locker room will recognise.

Oh, great....

I love it when someone smells amazing, or when a person's smell triggers a memmory. When it's a natural scent that smells lovely it is more captivating, but fragrances are more than fine with me too, although I think Lubyanka might be a bit too much of a smell purist to agree with that!

Today in a lecture I was sitting next to a gorgeous friend who I'm getting to know and she smelt just like an ex of mine, it was really, really disconcerting as it brought back all sorts of memories and desires...

luvly [sign in to see picture]

so long as he's smelling fresh and clean, but I hate, and I meant hate...the taste of soap.

Oh, great....

I love it when someone smells amazing, or when a person's smell triggers a memmory. When it's a natural scent that smells lovely it is more captivating, but fragrances are more than fine with me too, although I think Lubyanka might be a bit too much of a smell purist to agree with that!

Heh, "smell purist". ;)

I think I might prefer "Nasal Differentiatist"

But enh, I'm a word purist too. :p

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh, great....

Heh, "smell purist". ;)

Olfactory aficionado? :P

Mmmm I love it when after a shower someones natural smell starts to come back and you're in bed with them, mmmm.

Sounds like a dab of Hi Karate won't cut it then!

sexelle [sign in to see picture]

would work for me Mucky !!!

Right then, I'm sure my dad's got a bottle lying round somewhere!

What about Brut or Blue Stratos?

bit if Brut please, splash it all over! Mucky

There's a few other things I'd like to splash all over! Ha ha!

We are going off thread, mucky

if you want to talk about squirting start a new one X

Yup, sorry sexelle, don't want to upset the fun police!

Quick back to thread....

I find the smell of a ladies hair quite erotic (head hair), a nice fruity shampoo. Mmmmm

Those soaps you get from lush are quite nice too on her skin (though the shop gives you a nose bleed it's that strong!).

Lynx... No, never. It gives me headache! I can use the showergel but thats it.

Also I think half the pleasure of a smell is that its unusual or uncommon. I got a few aftershaves which aren't available in th UK and they regularly get complimented. Boss Aqua Elements get the most attention, it's light, fresh & a little citrus, only ever found it in Germany.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh, great....

Heh, "smell purist". ;)

Olfactory aficionado? :P

Mmmm I love it when after a shower someones natural smell starts to come back and you're in bed with them, mmmm.

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh, great....

Heh, "smell purist". ;)

Oh really you two, well all l am going to say is pheronomes !!! suprised no one metioned it before. Viz the human bodily secretions given off, often from the groin, to attract mates!!! He's talking complete hollyhocks again l hear you say !! but listen up campers.

When l used to run around in my 32 inch 34 inside leg Wranglers and was going out with Anne of the Right Thigh she used to swear blind that she could smell me giving off my manly scent which she found horny as hell. Now l do tend to pay attention to detail, ie no cheese, bodily scrubbed and hair washed, all that old stuff... so l reckon she really could smell my natural scent !!

Maybe there's an opening for you there Lovehoney !!!

What think ye campers- remember Lubyanka said she could tell when people were horny, and l will be presumptious, always a dangerous tack with Luby l do recall, and assume no one was ramming her with their pork sword at the time she made these astounding discoveries !!

End.

TB

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.