• Smell of sex

    1227059311
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Mucky Duck wrote:

    I'll give you twenty mins to stop that! Guff Faw!

    Awww *looks all guilty* im sowwy

    x x x

    1227060117
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    It does work both ways you know, some of us miss our ladies when gone. I ALWAYS roll over to her side of the bed so I catch her scent when she's away. Can't borrow her jumper, it'd be like a scene from the hulk!

    From a blokes point of view I love a nice femine flowery scent on a lady, something that increases when aroused. Not too much scented stuff downstairs though, a quick wash & trim & I'm down for an hour!

    1227060760
    walrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2008

    Well on smells generally, I think there are supposed to be these hormone type smells that you can't really smell, but have a big effect. I mean, I have sometimes got into clinches will females that I didn't really know, or didn't really like, and you think - what was all that about? I wondered if the mysterious smell hormones might be to blame.

    Don't know if anyone knows anything about this.

    1227060873
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    walrus wrote:

    Well on smells generally, I think there are supposed to be these hormone type smells that you can't really smell, but have a big effect. I mean, I have sometimes got into clinches will females that I didn't really know, or didn't really like, and you think - what was all that about? I wondered if the mysterious smell hormones might be to blame.

    Don't know if anyone knows anything about this.

    Yeah, pheramones they be, and i believe they are the main reason i managed to clinch my other half, which is funny, cause he still doesnt know about them! lol. He's just really confused as to why he cant control his, uhm, happiness, lol, when he's around me

    x x x

    1227060994
    walrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2008

    Well you have got a good secret then, Morbidia

    1227061095
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    walrus wrote:

    Well you have got a good secret then, Morbidia

    haha, indeed, but i didnt even know they worked!!! lol, but i think they do now! lol

    x x x

    1227061363
    walrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2008

    Well Morbidia, just you and me, I may just snooze and lurk in the background, don't want to keep you from your nightly ventures.

    I used to think you were just a poser, now I see you are quite a complex sort of poser! (Sorry sometimes I can't resist being rude)

    1227061494
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    walrus wrote:

    Well Morbidia, just you and me, I may just snooze and lurk in the background, don't want to keep you from your nightly ventures.

    I used to think you were just a poser, now I see you are quite a complex sort of poser! (Sorry sometimes I can't resist being rude)

    I dont have any nightly ventures on this evening, sadly, lol.

    Awww, you think im just a poser? :( well that sucks!

    1227061583
    walrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2008

    No, just trying to provoke you to reveal your real nature.

    1227061891
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    walrus wrote:

    No, just trying to provoke you to reveal your real nature.

    My real nature is sucky, lol, i'm just a delicate little flower, who just wants to be loved :-/

    1227062198
    walrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2008

    Morbidia you are one of those tantalising women who says different things, so the poor men like me never know exactly what is true or when you are being crafty, or even just having a laugh.

    1227062532
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    walrus wrote:

    Morbidia you are one of those tantalising women who says different things, so the poor men like me never know exactly what is true or when you are being crafty, or even just having a laugh.

    Well, ive been told im a delicate flower more times than anything else, lol.

    I'm just me really, lol, have many different sides, as does everyone, when i dress up in my lil outfits, like on my Bizarre profile, i feel sexy, but thats the only time i really do, im generally just a love talking to everyone kind of person, whos a lil crazy, and who hates offending people, and whom truly does just want to be loved, and i apparently have a core-fear of being unlovable, lol

    But i can understand why you'd want to figure out my true nature, very wise of you to want to do that.

    So, yeah, feel free to try and discover mine, might take a while though if you dont take my word of what im like, as i said, i have many sides, lol, but usually only a couple here on the forum :-)

    x x x

    1227078490
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Um, sorry to interrupt, am I intruding? ;)

    I always ask my partners to bathe in unfragranced cleansing products. If they feel that they must use fragranced laundry products, then I ask them to wait at least a week after washing them before wearing those things around me. There is so much information I can glean from a person's smell - I don't want to have to fight my way through a bunch of fragranced disguises. For me, a person's primary sex appeal lies with their personal scent. Then again I can also tell by smell if they're unwell, tired, asleep, awake, hungry, full, stressed, tranquil, or any other number of states.

    I even was able to tell one time that a person (when both of us were far from that person's home) lived next door to an apple orchard, and what kind of apples they were. And we weren't lovers or anything, this was a person who had simply asked me to smell them. (my nasal abilities are a bit notorious locally)

    Over the past 7-10 years or so, I've been noticing that my male partners have tended to have armpits which smell kind of like grapefruit, including kvetch's. But that's a totally natural smell and not from anything fragranced. I do love grapefruit, and I have wondered to myself if I unconsciously seek partners with elements of that smell in them.

    Because of my interest in peoples' smell, and the information I get from it, and because of the way I tend to live my life significantly through my nose, I find strongly fragranced washing products and perfumes to be very offensive to me. If somebody comes up to me and wants to flirt, and he or she is wearing a strong fragrance, then I can never be interested in them until they lose the fragrance - it's that simple.

    One thing is for sure - I am definitely not to be trusted with any sort of weapon around those squirty sample perfume women in department stores. :)

    1227078548
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Oh, wait, actually, my woman partners sometimes had that grapefruit smell too, now that I come to think of it.

    1227079850
    walrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2008

    How different people are, Lubyanka. I couldn't smell an apple if you held it under my nose. Or even an open grapefruit.

    I don't feel disabled or anything - just different.

    1227080321
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Heh, I'm sure I'd rather have your nose when I'm in a crowded pub full of sweaty, heavily fragranced people. :)

    1227083061
    walrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2008

    Lubyanka, a while after I posted that I suddenly thought - what about all those years of smoking? It's probably self-inflicted.

    I thought you might know something about the pheromones.

    1227088263
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    I can't say about smoking and its effect on the olfactory system. I've smoked for 28 years and my sense of smell is as acute as anybody's I've ever encountered. However, I never blow smoke out my nose. I think that might be a relevant factor.

    I don't know much about pheromones in humans. I do know that there are specialist receptors in the mouth and nose for detecting and responding to pheromones, and that the medical literature seems to mostly conclude that the area of the brain which is supposed to sort out information from these receptors is apparently primarily inactive. But I can't confirm any of that information, so please be aware that any or all of it might be inaccurate.

    Personally, I suspect that pheromones are quite potent on an unconscious level. Either that, or else there is some other element of smell which is a significant and powerful component of attraction. Clearly most people respond powerfully to the personal smells of those close to them, so if it isn't pheromones, it must be something.

    1227090159
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    i like it when its a bit stinky too! especially when its them kinky rough sessions

    love lilknownsecret

    1227135466
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 327
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    Lubyanka wrote:

    Um, sorry to interrupt, am I intruding? ;)

    I always ask my partners to bathe in unfragranced cleansing products. If they feel that they must use fragranced laundry products, then I ask them to wait at least a week after washing them before wearing those things around me. There is so much information I can glean from a person's smell - I don't want to have to fight my way through a bunch of fragranced disguises. For me, a person's primary sex appeal lies with their personal scent. Then again I can also tell by smell if they're unwell, tired, asleep, awake, hungry, full, stressed, tranquil, or any other number of states.

    I even was able to tell one time that a person (when both of us were far from that person's home) lived next door to an apple orchard, and what kind of apples they were. And we weren't lovers or anything, this was a person who had simply asked me to smell them. (my nasal abilities are a bit notorious locally)

    Over the past 7-10 years or so, I've been noticing that my male partners have tended to have armpits which smell kind of like grapefruit, including kvetch's. But that's a totally natural smell and not from anything fragranced. I do love grapefruit, and I have wondered to myself if I unconsciously seek partners with elements of that smell in them.

    Because of my interest in peoples' smell, and the information I get from it, and because of the way I tend to live my life significantly through my nose, I find strongly fragranced washing products and perfumes to be very offensive to me. If somebody comes up to me and wants to flirt, and he or she is wearing a strong fragrance, then I can never be interested in them until they lose the fragrance - it's that simple.

    One thing is for sure - I am definitely not to be trusted with any sort of weapon around those squirty sample perfume women in department stores. :)

    Thats incredible, my mind actually boggles as to how you acheived that orchard/variety feat. You should put your superpower to a good use!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.