• I wanna be bare down there!

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

just dont wanna itch like mad down there....

[suspended user]

suspended user

you get used to it after a while

how long is a while

[suspended user]

suspended user

a couple of day's then its nice the coolness gives you a fantastic hard on

nice... well i may try then !

cala [sign in to see picture]

Willie wrote:

Shave.

Use a good razor (Gillette Mach 3 turbo has a little motor in it and is the best razor in the world) a NEW blade, and a good gel (King of Shaves original)

Works on women's bits too!!

got to agree with you there, apart from i use johnsons softwash allover.

bumble [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Hmm, I saw on yahoo the other week that a few companies including Boots are now selling permanent hair removal products. It was something like laser, only heat / IR instead I think.

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Smooth-Skin-Intense-Pulsed-Light-hair-reduction-system_117122/

Not cheap I grant you, but there's no reason why groups of like minded individuals couldn't share the cost. Takes 6-12 weeks, but once done its done for good. Think of the money saved on wax, razors etc over time.

Oooh, thanks for that TC, that sounds great!

Now all i have to do is convince my sisters that they need it too and we would only have to pay about £50 each!

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Bump!!!

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I advise exfoliatiing before and after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs,

I've been doing this since Ad suggested it a good few months ago (well thats when I read it anyway) and it really does help with the ingrown hair problem. Personally I use regular soap on those exfoliator glove/mitten things, but that might be a bit too rough for some people.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say that it seems to be working for me.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I advise exfoliatiing before and after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs,

I've been doing this since Ad suggested it a good few months ago (well thats when I read it anyway) and it really does help with the ingrown hair problem. Personally I use regular soap on those exfoliator glove/mitten things, but that might be a bit too rough for some people.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say that it seems to be working for me.

Glad it's helping! I tried absolutely everything before I discovered that little gem - can't remember where I heard it, but it made the world of difference for me, and now my body is used to it, I don't need to exfoliate anymore as long as I shave regularly.

Adx

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

cala wrote:

Willie wrote:

Shave.

Use a good razor (Gillette Mach 3 turbo has a little motor in it and is the best razor in the world) a NEW blade, and a good gel (King of Shaves original)

Works on women's bits too!!

got to agree with you there, apart from i use johnsons softwash allover.

Both my self and hubby use gillette mach 3 razors..i find a nice hot bath a good shaving jel and we both have no trouble with a rash or itchness,,,normally every 2 days for a shave i have been shaving for 15 yrs now and i,m always very smooth

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I find a good trim first if you're long. Then a pre soak in a bath then a good clean shave does wonders. Nice and smooth. Remember to moisture after avoids the awkward itch.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

A very man question. But has anyone used Veet down there? Is it recommended? Or am I just being dumb?

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Well, at the OH's request I tried having a bit of a trim at the weekend, for the first time ever. I was a bit apprehensive, but actually I quite like the result. Didn't fancy shaving it all off (I'm a hairy so-and-so anyway, so a random bald bit in the middle would look utterly weird), but trimmed it quite short.

I have to say it's made my balls a lot more sensitive (in a good way), and no problems with itchiness, so win-win I think - I'd recommend it to other blokes thinking about giving it a try.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

jackador123 wrote:

A very man question. But has anyone used Veet down there? Is it recommended? Or am I just being dumb?

Yup, I tried it, and I won't do it again. Nasty stinging sensation after a while, and not very much hari removal.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

Yup, I tried it, and I won't do it again. Nasty stinging sensation after a while, and not very much hari removal.

Ive tried it as well not recomended, took 2 days for the redness and tenderness to go away

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I shave down there. took a few days for the red and itching to go away but now my skin is used to it. The OH loves it. But I do it for me, I prefer it. He trims to keep it short and tidy.

sam [sign in to see picture]

i wax mine bare so it's nice and smooth although when the hair does start to grow back it does itch but i use plant extract shaving balm to help.

some girls i know said that they dry shave using a fresh blade and then spray non perfumed deodrant on it which apparantly stops the itching and the redness. there is something in deodrant which blocks up the pores and stops the skin growing over the hair folicles so the hair can get through without irritating you. i have never tried it myself, been tempted but the thought of spraying down there 'ouch'

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oooh, exfoliating has helped a lot with my shaving lately! That and using decent razors.

But I'm finding a bit of difficulty in getting the 'hard to reach' places around the labia... I didn't used to bother around there to start with, but I do now because it makes it so much better for sex and using toys. But I keep missing bits and I'm scared of cutting myself in silly places! Plus, when I shave it then leave it for a while, the hair grows and gets quite harsh and spikey!

Try using the razors with grills over the blades? Wilkinson's Sword do them - less chance of cutting!

Or maybe try an electric trimmer - can get quite a close cut without the worry of cutting yourself!

Adx

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

sam wrote:

i wax mine bare so it's nice and smooth although when the hair does start to grow back it does itch but i use plant extract shaving balm to help.

some girls i know said that they dry shave using a fresh blade and then spray non perfumed deodrant on it which apparantly stops the itching and the redness. there is something in deodrant which blocks up the pores and stops the skin growing over the hair folicles so the hair can get through without irritating you. i have never tried it myself, been tempted but the thought of spraying down there 'ouch'

I'd imagine one with an antiperspirant effect might be moderately effective, as that works by blocking sweat pores. However, sweat pores and hair follicles are different things, so I don't know if it would really work that well. Maybe a stick-type antiperspirant wouldn't be quite as 'ouch', as there's no solvent involved?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.