• I wanna be bare down there!

StevesDreams [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

StevesDreams wrote:

LOL we love the bank loan responses so funny. Malteser81 is right at the end of the day its down to personal choice and if my wife wanted a 70's style fuzz then i would never of disagree'd i would of purchased some grease and a hair comb for our intimate moments ;)

Hehe.... but would you really want to lick something that had hair like David Cameron...

http://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/06/04/parting2.jpg

(Cue lots of ladies now telling me "Cor!! Yes!!)

Umm....no :S

looks kinda sexy, some custard or whippy would make that easier to manage and tasty!! i am only kidding though i feel ill thinking of the thought hehe

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

OH has a wax every month .. personal preference i think .. but i prefer that too she has been doing it since her teens apparently she does say its not so bad now as the hairs get thinner and thinner??

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I shave....have to do it every 3 days and exfoliate before and after to stop the itchyness from ingrown hairs but its worth it and with time the skin gets less sensitive.....will get the guts to get waxed some day!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

OH has a wax every month .. personal preference i think .. but i prefer that too she has been doing it since her teens apparently she does say its not so bad now as the hairs get thinner and thinner??

I noticed just waxing my balls 2/3 times the hair already seems thinner, so yes, I'd agree.

Your effort is much appreciated AdnaW!

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Laser hair removal: I cannot sing it's praises enough.

After about 6 treatments the area is clear, permanently. And every treatment before that will leave the area clear for a very long time and it grows back soft without irritation or ingrowns. Any hairs caught at the right stage of growth will be permanently zapped regardless of whether it's your first treatment too. In my opinion it's less painful than waxing and it doesn't leave that 'rubbery skin' feeling a wax will leave after ripping every minute hair out.

If you're considering it talk to your demertologist. They'll recommend you to the clinic with the best laser (alexandrite lasers) because they refer patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome.

It's pricey but then I've saved hundreds on waxes, shavers and such over the years.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

we are both shaven yes i also like my hubby to be clean shaven as much as he does with me, my tip is a new blade for your razor every 3 days ,plenty of shaving jel and long strokes , we both dont have shaving rash and we do get a very clean smooth shave, just shave every couple of days and dont let it grow back to much works for us

WandA [sign in to see picture]

These are the best lasers, not alexanderite...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/james%20bond%20laser/ethical_sales/James%20Bond%20DVD/laser.jpg?o=4

How much did it cost all together for your treatment?

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

One of the reasons I turned to laser is that I hate razer burn. I get it no matter what. That said the wonder tonic for making it go away was a product called Tend Skin. A worthy buy for shaving fans. Stings like a b*tch but it's less painful than irritable regrowth. Apply a dab to cotton wool pad and use sparingly.

One final hat in the ring, please don't use hydrocortisone creams because they cause your skin to thin over time.

talisman [sign in to see picture]

I use a epilator seems to do the trick for me nice and smooth down there and if it does grow back it very soft so no itching hurts the first couple of times u do it but after that it dosnt hurt

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

I was a very brave girly and had my first ever bikini wax yesterday, a full-on brazilian, I might add. You know what? It wasn't too bad. Temporary discomfort is WAY better than itchy stingy regrowth!

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

I like being ALL bare down there, shave or veet for me! I need to get back into my salon visiting days!

I prefer women to have no hair down there, with men a bit is ok but trimmed properly.

I like to be smooth down there I use a epilator always keeps its nice a smooth I prefer women shaven or very trimmed but not a massive bush urm but i am getting less fussy lol.

JohnAndMoni [sign in to see picture]

Find a good esthitician. Nothing beats a professional wax.

The more frequently you do it - the better your outcome. That was the case for us anyway.

orgmeister [sign in to see picture]

have gotinto the habit of trimming my scrotm and shaft with a philips bodygroom shaver - trimmed triangle above

do it 2x a week

really happy wit the outcome!

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the pro waxing contingency. I have everything waxed down there every 4 weeks, really not that painfull and the results are great - the other half loves it too which is always a bonus. Would love to try laser but hear so many scare stories that i am just a little nervous of a laser zapping my balls!

Bi Nudist [sign in to see picture]

I have been shaving for over 30 years as I find sex far more enjoyable when it's smooth skin to skin. I had the same problem when I first started. My advise is to buy a good razor, like Gillete Mach3 or Turbo, NOT an electric razor. After shaving & when a rash appears, allow a few days for this to clear up, then shave again, you will find that after a short while your skin will get used to shaving & the rash will get less & less until it goes all together, but you will need to keep shaving, I shave every day as I like the feel of smooth skin. Hope this helps

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Epilator's are also known as the worlds most painful torture device!

I'm such a wimp!

x

whitecap887 [sign in to see picture]

A good razor fresh blades and plenty of moisturizing cream a good excuse to get down and personal!

I epilate once once a week end it no longer hurts and the hair get weaker and weaker so u only get a small amount of grow back.

backinthesaddle [sign in to see picture]

My hubby always used to moan when he found I had used is Mach 3 to shave my legs. Now I borrow it to shave more intimate areas. No complaints now LOL I then use some organic coconut oil which I am told tastes good too :) Everyone's happy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.