99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I wanna be bare down there!

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

Why thank you kind Sir!

*Curtseys and leaves room*

lickityclit [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't bare my bits to a stranger, so waxing/laser hair removal is out the question (besides, I had my legs waxed once and the pain was excruciating...so I aint letting nobody near my pubes!)

The more I shave, the less red bumps I've been getting, so I guess the skin gets less sensitive over time.

I get the best results using a fresh triple blade shaver and hair conditioner instead of gel/foam.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

lickityclit wrote:

I couldn't bare my bits to a stranger, so waxing/laser hair removal is out the question (besides, I had my legs waxed once and the pain was excruciating...so I aint letting nobody near my pubes!)

The more I shave, the less red bumps I've been getting, so I guess the skin gets less sensitive over time.

I get the best results using a fresh triple blade shaver and hair conditioner instead of gel/foam.

Have you tried men's razors? My girl says they're better (and cheaper) than womens razors.

I guess they are designed for courser hair.

StevesDreams [sign in to see picture]

Electrolysis is expensive but its the perfect solution my wife does quite a lot of photography work and needs her bikini line area to be baby bottom smooth. Using a razor shows up on camera quite rashy and also pipples do show and waxing can leave a rash behind if not taken off even and quick enough. So we bit the bullet and i paid for her to have the Electrolysis it cost me £800 to get it done which done all underneath including anal and her bikini line, looks fantastic. So well worth saving up for, to remove everything costs around £1000. I will mention though it can be quite painful and you may get a bit of swelling, she did but the end result was exactly what she wanted.

StevesDreams wrote:

Electrolysis is expensive but its the perfect solution my wife does quite a lot of photography work and needs her bikini line area to be baby bottom smooth. Using a razor shows up on camera quite rashy and also pipples do show and waxing can leave a rash behind if not taken off even and quick enough. So we bit the bullet and i paid for her to have the Electrolysis it cost me £800 to get it done which done all underneath including anal and her bikini line, looks fantastic. So well worth saving up for, to remove everything costs around £1000. I will mention though it can be quite painful and you may get a bit of swelling, she did but the end result was exactly what she wanted.

Sounds great!!

Except for the price.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

StevesDreams wrote:

Sounds great!!

Except for the price.

but results can be/ most of the time are permaemnt

if i get the cash id enquire about it but the home kit was a gift from someone so its worth a try

StevesDreams wrote:

I will add that to the list of 'improvements' I will be presenting the bank with when I remortgage

Firecracker wrote:

StevesDreams wrote:

I will add that to the list of 'improvements' I will be presenting the bank with when I remortgage

Tell them its an investment...

WandA wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

StevesDreams wrote:

ahhhh but will they get a good return I wonder

Firecracker wrote:

WandA wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

StevesDreams wrote:

ahhhh but will they get a good return I wonder

Them.... Probably not. You quite possibly!

I'm sure you'd get a loan just because the lovely banks want to make us all so happy...

Yes, I think I shall stroll into Barclays, hitch my skirt up and say ''how much will you lend me to fettle this and make me happy''

Firecracker wrote:

Yes, I think I shall stroll into Barclays, hitch my skirt up and say ''how much will you lend me to fettle this and make me happy''

Haha.... But doesn't fettle also mean fiddle? If it does, it might not just be a loan with all our money those bankers have!

''how much will you lend me to fiddle this and make me happy''

Hey! I'm they're not spending my cash fettling you!

but its worth every penny! Promise

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

Not sure about laser - my brazilian is a permanent feature right now but what if I change my mind? What if my man has a knock on the head and decides he'd rather have a furry pussy? (not gonna happen!)

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Being bare is a personal choice and shouldnt be done just because your partner says thats the way u should be (not that thats what u meant Horney Poney :)). My OH loves me shaved although I agree with WandA that it does cause a few probs suh as ingrowing hairs etc. Its taken me ages to find the perfect razor to limit such problems and i'm very happy. Being bare feels so much cleaner to me, but like i said its a personal chioce.

StevesDreams [sign in to see picture]

LOL we love the bank loan responses so funny. Malteser81 is right at the end of the day its down to personal choice and if my wife wanted a 70's style fuzz then i would never of disagree'd i would of purchased some grease and a hair comb for our intimate moments ;)

StevesDreams wrote:

LOL we love the bank loan responses so funny. Malteser81 is right at the end of the day its down to personal choice and if my wife wanted a 70's style fuzz then i would never of disagree'd i would of purchased some grease and a hair comb for our intimate moments ;)

Hmmm, a 70's flick, just like the Fonze in Happy days .... attractive!

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

From personal experience, shaving completely bare can be more uncomfortable than just trimming is quite short. It might not be super sexy but you won't be itching your nuts every five minutes.

I prefer ladies to have trimmed hair rather than totally smooth, just personal preference. But wild undergrowth is also a bit of a turn off.

StevesDreams wrote:

Hehe.... but would you really want to lick something that had hair like David Cameron...

http://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/06/04/parting2.jpg

(Cue lots of ladies now telling me "Cor!! Yes!!)

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

StevesDreams wrote:

Hehe.... but would you really want to lick something that had hair like David Cameron...

http://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2008/06/04/parting2.jpg

(Cue lots of ladies now telling me "Cor!! Yes!!)

Umm....no :S

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.