• I wanna be bare down there!

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

Its a thought but the idea of being 'plucked on mass' kinda puts me off

When I waxed I took a couple of asprins 1st time round, that worked ok(ish)!

I don't think waxing would work either plus I can't affors it on a regular basis, the other issue I have is that I am blonde so a lot of the hair is soft, downy hair and will be missed by epilators

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Firecracker wrote:

WandA wrote:

Firecracker wrote:

Its a thought but the idea of being 'plucked on mass' kinda puts me off

When I waxed I took a couple of asprins 1st time round, that worked ok(ish)!

I don't think waxing would work either plus I can't affors it on a regular basis, the other issue I have is that I am blonde so a lot of the hair is soft, downy hair and will be missed by epilators

I meant self waxing, 5 quid for however many strips. I done it as a 'gift'.

Personally I'm happy just using my electric razor trimmer! But she'll only suck my balls when they're smooth.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Epilators effective then? I didn't want it too loud either, still live at home but with my girl so do't want me mum wondering why I have a small powerstation in the bathroom.

Yeah, mine is bit noisy. I always do mine on the bed on a towel (bit more comfy in odd positions) and make sure the window is shut incase ppl think im using a petrol driven vibrator

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Epilators effective then? I didn't want it too loud either, still live at home but with my girl so do't want me mum wondering why I have a small powerstation in the bathroom.

Yeah, mine is bit noisy. I always do mine on the bed on a towel (bit more comfy in odd positions) and make sure the window is shut incase ppl think im using a petrol driven vibrator

I want one! Just because!

hmmmm...

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

hmmmm...

LMAO

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

hmmmm...

LMAO

Its a proper boys toy (only for women)... Its got a big engine, over powered and the neighbors won't have one!

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

I epilate my brazilian - you have to have a massively high pain threshold to be able to do this. I tweezer the front near my clit as this area is the most sensitive. It does take 20-30 mins but then I'd spend longer than that to drive to a salon to get a wax. Best part is to have an orgasm after as I think the pain most release lots of those endorphins and make it feel extra lush!

PS I did tweeze a few pubes out of my man's balls and he hit the ceiling (wouldn't let my anywhere near with the epilator) and now he thinks I"m loopy for epilating all my pubes off but does love the results.

Horny Pony wrote:

I epilate my brazilian - you have to have a massively high pain threshold to be able to do this. I tweezer the front near my clit as this area is the most sensitive. It does take 20-30 mins but then I'd spend longer than that to drive to a salon to get a wax. Best part is to have an orgasm after as I think the pain most release lots of those endorphins and make it feel extra lush!

PS I did tweeze a few pubes out of my man's balls and he hit the ceiling (wouldn't let my anywhere near with the epilator) and now he thinks I"m loopy for epilating all my pubes off but does love the results.

*shakes fist* Damn the evolutionry advantages of pubic hair!

Horny Pony wrote:

LOL. I can just visulise that

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have a terrible job shaving... I have to shave downways, so it doesn't get a close shave, more of a trim or else I end up with a REALLY bad rash. I loathe body hair..

Wouldn't it be nice if it stayed away!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I got a hollywood today and ouch ouch ouch! I haven't had it for several months and it's worse if you leave long gaps. Though the result is worth the pain!

Think so... but I'd rather not leave me cock out in front of a stranger for hours...

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

Agreeing on the stranger thing, which is one reason I chose to epilate rather go for a wax. I mean nothing is sacred when you have a brazilian is it!?

little blonde goddess [sign in to see picture]

Waxing hurts like hell & u just need to talk random rubbish to get thru it (bags, shoes, the weather) - but the look on a guy's face is worth it when his fingers discover there's nothing there...

little blonde goddess wrote:

Waxing hurts like hell & u just need to talk random rubbish to get thru it (bags, shoes, the weather) - but the look on a guy's face is worth it when his fingers discover there's nothing there...

I must say I do like it bare! Good choice BG!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Can you have laser hair removal down there...?

i have this http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4428107/Trail/searchtext%3ELASER+HAIR+REMOVAL.htm nd the instructions say you can use it for bikini line, though ive yet to try it, i assume youd use the laser on a lower setting. i do know you can have it done commercially at a salon though

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

But... the bikini line is just skin really. The laser would be used on a guy's testicles, would that be safe?! From a fertility point of view...

shellyboo wrote:

But... the bikini line is just skin really. The laser would be used on a guy's testicles, would that be safe?! From a fertility point of view...

SAFE!!!

Havn't you seen James Bond!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wyp909mQPM

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

SAFE!!!

Pmsl Classic!

I think from the general banter on here I will have to seriously consider the plucking skills of an epilator, any recommendations

Firecracker wrote:

WandA wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

SAFE!!!

Pmsl Classic!

I think from the general banter on here I will have to seriously consider the plucking skills of an epilator, any recommendations

I was considering getting one...

Ladies first!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.