FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Having a Threesome

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Yep green eyed monster tends to raise its head... can be tricky, need to talk things through but if you do find the right blend then it can run and run and run!!! Big cocks are not always sought for, as perps prefer to be able to relax and not have to worry which harbour the submarine is trying to park itself !!!

Tallboy

sexelle [sign in to see picture]

I had a threesome once, two bunnies and me

sexelle wrote:

I had a threesome once, two bunnies and me

Yellow card sexelle ....AND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

Geordie_Paul [sign in to see picture]

I've had two threesomes, once at college after a college night me and a lad spit-roasted another lass off our course down one of the back alleys near the college. Was cold and had copious amounts of alcohol so wasn't the greatest (plus dark) :p Yes I do kind of regret it.

The second was with my current girlfriend before we started dating, although found out now she only did it because she felt we pressured her, so i feel bad :( Although if that hadn't happened we probably wouldn't have been together so it was probably for the best!

I don't think I would be having any more threesome's was alright when I wasn't dating her as had no feelings but now I don't think I could see another man with her, and she feels the same about me with another woman so think it's definitely not on the cards

Tis a wise man who knows his limits !!

TB

claireyyyyy [sign in to see picture]

I had to reply and say that I would recommend it all the way! I found myself unexpectedly in the same bed with 2 men after copious amounts of alcohol. I met them both in a nightclub and we randomly decided to go back to mine (yes bit slaggy I know, but has been my ultimate fantasy forever). I have to say it was absolutly amazing having two men wanting me make me so horny i came so many times. Im yet to try it with a partner though as I havent found any adventurous enough yet!

But if you and your partner have 100% trust between you then this could be great for your sex life.

xx

Hiya Claire, what a fabbie first post, well done you alcohol fuelled or not - ah that's where the girlies have the edge though no doubt if l was in the same position the horniness of it would fuel Norman to new heights !! Welcomeand looking forwards to hearing about more of your lewd and filthy escapades Claire. xx

Tallboy

Darth [sign in to see picture]

The 2 guys i was with high 5'd in the middle

I have threesome and moresome fantasies, but that is such a turnoff! If it ever becomes reality for me I'll have find a way to keep that sort of self-congratulating energy out the door..

Darth [sign in to see picture]

I've talked about this with my partner and think it could work out.. just have to discuss what we do first! He is bi and I am maybe-not-sure-but-could-be-bi.. so the options are:

- An extra straight guy and I am the centre of attention (major fantasy of mine, he's up for it)
    - An extra bi guy and a free-for-all (his fantasy, and as long as I wasn't feeling left out I'd be up for it)
    - An extra straight girl and he is the centre of attention (I'm not a fan of this, hypocritic though it is - thankfully it's not specifically a fantasy of his)
    - An extra bi girl and a free-for-all (His fantasy, slightly less for me. Would hugely depend on the person if I felt up for it. I haven't really worked out if my feelings for women are actually sexual)

We've already decided that we can of course do it more than once so all the options are explored!

dai [sign in to see picture]

Darth wrote:

I've talked about this with my partner and think it could work out.. just have to discuss what we do first! He is bi and I am maybe-not-sure-but-could-be-bi.. so the options are:

- An extra straight guy and I am the centre of attention (major fantasy of mine, he's up for it)
    - An extra bi guy and a free-for-all (his fantasy, and as long as I wasn't feeling left out I'd be up for it)
    - An extra straight girl and he is the centre of attention (I'm not a fan of this, hypocritic though it is - thankfully it's not specifically a fantasy of his)
    - An extra bi girl and a free-for-all (His fantasy, slightly less for me. Would hugely depend on the person if I felt up for it. I haven't really worked out if my feelings for women are actually sexual)

We've already decided that we can of course do it more than once so all the options are explored!

you have already answered your own question really, try them all, you wont know if you like it till you try it and then you can decide which ones you dont like and drop them and the ones you do like carry on and enjoy

red_queen [sign in to see picture]

New man and I got ourselves all worked up earlier talking about a 3some with one of his female friends. Have no idea if she would be up for it but just talking about was enough to get us both off!!

He says he wouldn't want to have sex with her unless i told him to...not sure how i'd feel

Invite her round for a glass of wine or two, after deciding who should broach the idea to her first, or rely on the wine and the conversation, but if he seems to enjoy her more than you, or spends more time with her than you, or she screams louder than you - are you ready for that !!!

Tallboy

Been there done it ---not as plain sailing as you might imagine, and think of something to talk about after te event other than the weather ha ha.

I know...I think I would prefer to do it with someone we didn't know

PPB [sign in to see picture]

hornyteen wrote:

Before I met my OH I would of been up for a 3some, but I couldnt now.

A 3some is the only fantasy that turns my boyfriend on and it really makes me feel inferior.

I mistakingly told him about a time when me and my friend where drunk and had a low job competition with a guy. Now it is all he thinks about..he has never met my friend and described her as tall, blond and pretty and considering im a size 20 it doesnt make me feel good.

I could never have a 3some even thinking about it makes me upset and really jealous...my worst nightmare.

aww hunny, dont be silly- your oh loves you for who you are inside and your body. curves are far more attractive than skin n bone my love

xxx

trying2hard [sign in to see picture]

Having a FFM threesome has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember, OH is totally against it so I think it will always be a fantasy, unless she is not included!

cheekylittleminx [sign in to see picture]

We have had 3somes (FFM) and 4 somes. Well worth trying!!!!!!

saucymonkey [sign in to see picture]

i had a threesome with my ex boyfriend and one other girl. She was/is a friend of mine. She had been round for the evening, having some wine, and she was staying over. The conversation of where she could sleep started, sofa, floor, etc. My boyfriend at the time said, get into bed with us... and she did! It was a great night.. alcohol clearly helped to loosen the situation. My boyfriend at the time, had slept with her on a previous occasion which made it easier. Afterwards was fine! Really was a fantasy lived out.

For those with doubts of jealous... dont do it. i would never do it with my current partner... i love him to death... couldnt bare the idea of sharing him!

mandi_moo88 [sign in to see picture]

just after sum thoughts on this....

im totally in love with my man but iv always wanted to experience having a girl go down on me.... i told my man about this and he got d arse a bit and sed if dats wt i want y dont i go out with a girl?

its not that i want to go down on a girl myself.... so wts d issue??

guys let me know wt ud think if ur girl told u that..... thanx

and girls if uv ever suggested it and ur mans reaction xxx

I'm guessing mand moo that instead of going out with a girl you were planing on staying in with a girl maybe!!! The thought of what you describe gg action is just about every male with a pulse's ideal fantasy in tems of imagining the event.

However you potentially running off to live with the girl might be nudging at the back of his mind-so insecurity doubt- all those issues pop up. It certainly doesn't go away with time or age. Some people try it and like it others don't. They talk it through and make their own minds up.

Both need to be in agreement however and neither doing it because the other wants to do it and they go along with because they think that is what's wanted.

My thoughts mandi!!

TB

Hey mandi moo

my bf would be very happy for us to have a 3some with another girl. talking about is part of our foreplay together...but where to find the girl is the problem.

i would like it to be spontaneous but can't imagine who that would happen with!

We are going to try a website but that feels a little weird to me

Any suggestions peeps??

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.