99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Having a Threesome

Secretheart90 [sign in to see picture]

I am completely with you flirtybabe.

I'm in an amazing relationship he adores me and I adore him. I'm constantly looking at him and wanting him lol.

I definitely couldn't have a 3 some while in a relationship nor could I ever cheat.
    To me you're in that relationship because you love and respect your partner.
    I'm not saying I wouldn't ever have one, I possibly would if I was single. I think everyone has fantasised about it in one way or another.
    I am not a very jealous person, but personally I couldn't sit there and watch my OH pleasure another woman infront of me. Alsorts would go through my head. What if he fancied her more? What if he did things he'd never done to me etc haha.
    I'd rather keep it a fantasy for now 🙈 lol

WinoSaur [sign in to see picture]

I have had a 3somes in the past but always when i am single. I would never do it in a relationship especially now in my marriage. I know myself and i know how jelous i could be. I think at the end of the day it would mess with my head too much.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think it's still something I would like to do!

SamuelM [sign in to see picture]

I just love threesomes - though it has to be MMF. I've often been the +1 for a MF couple and we agree beforehand that it's all going to be just for fun. What do I like about it? Well, there's watching another couple have magnificent sex and helping out with a hand or something here or there. Then there's having no strings great sex with a woman as her partner watches and not least giving a man a real good seeing too.

Beforehand we always set the boundaries but also talk about what we would like to do - and then reach a consensus.That way we keep it light the whole time - fun, hard sex.

Any drawbacks? None that I can think of, except with so many permuations it can go on for hours and my stamina is certainly tested. And I can often get a sore dick from all that action - even though we use condoms throughout with plenty of lube.

Favourite bit? Has to be having M partner inside me as I give his OH a good seeing to.

quell [sign in to see picture]

I've got a bit of experience and would suggest something like adultfriendfinder.com and advise against sleeping with friends as it could course complications in the future.

Have a good long chat with your OH (sounds like you've done that already) about how comfortable you each are with a threesome. Then find someone you both like, even have a drink, lunch or something with them first. But explain to everyone that if any of you at any time want to stop or leave and what that means, then it stops. No one should feel uncomfortable, it's supposed to be fun!

The most important thing is for all of you to talk with each other. About what you like and don't like, what you expect, any conditions. Anything and everything. I really can't say it enough talk talk and talk.

Then with luck, playtime!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I still think I'd like to try a threesome! But with two dudes!

Can really be lovely ozz. :)

Have you had one Vanessa8? I think it's something I would get a great deal of pleasure from. :) x

You've probably already answered that ? so forgive me if I missed it huni! x

Ozz.... by my recommendation I am sure you may have an idea already. A lady doesn't kiss and tell LOL.

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to see my mrs with another woman even if i didnt even end up getting involved!

BeautifulMystery69 [sign in to see picture]

Is there anyone on here that leaves near Bristol that would join me and my oh xoxo

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Hubby's sex toy wrote:

I've been trying to convince my hubby to have a threesome. He's finally agreed. My male boss is coming round for drinks tonight. He really fancies me and is always yttying it on. Tonight is going to his lucky night. Am going to wear a sexy black dress with stockings and suspenders underneath. Am sooo excited. I'll let you know how it goes x

Holy hell I'm not a judger but mixing your job into your sex life seems like a serious gray area? Having sex with your boss can cause serious issues at work. Proceed with caution.

+1 I agree . It can open up a big can of worms like being held to "additional add ons " over promotion issues etc etc. Could really end up messy. Obviously I hope that doesn't happen

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

HAD A FEW 3SOMES

enjoyed them,nice to have a different male now and again,but only do it with my b/f

Amy f [sign in to see picture]

The most perfect sex scenario it drives me wild I always go and have my hair done and my make up done professionally, love to get dressed up in a sexy little outfit and always with stockings and big sexy high heels.

i love being spit roasted the guys all over me feeling everywhere and taking it in turns on me, love girls too preferably with really big boobs

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

I've has quite a few FFM threesomes but never MMF due to this logic:

- he is straight so he feels like he's getting twice as much with another girl joining,

- he feels like he's only getting half if he's sharing me with another guy,

- I'm bi so I'm getting double either way,

I would love to do MMF but it's still very borderline whether I can convice him to or not so I'm not really pushing as I like either.

We have always just used people we know to do it though as I'm really big on everyone being clean/on protection and neither of us like using condoms so we have to know for sure. We normally go out for drinks with whoever and then seduce them. Or the new 'game' is when we go out with a big group of friends he'll pick out a person and challenge me to get them to come back with us... I don't like to fail ;)

We do it as a treat for each other every once in a while, like a really awesome present :)

Ellie85 [sign in to see picture]

It's something I've considered doing in the past, but not thought about since getting with my current fiance

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Only ever had one, an MMM - through fabswingers (I was the single one joining the couple); great time!

Lou72 [sign in to see picture]

quell wrote:

I've got a bit of experience and would suggest something like adultfriendfinder.com and advise against sleeping with friends as it could course complications in the future.

Have a good long chat with your OH (sounds like you've done that already) about how comfortable you each are with a threesome. Then find someone you both like, even have a drink, lunch or something with them first. But explain to everyone that if any of you at any time want to stop or leave and what that means, then it stops. No one should feel uncomfortable, it's supposed to be fun!

The most important thing is for all of you to talk with each other. About what you like and don't like, what you expect, any conditions. Anything and everything. I really can't say it enough talk talk and talk.

Then with luck, playtime!

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I still think I'd like to try a threesome! But with two dudes!

Can really be lovely ozz. :)

Have you had one Vanessa8? I think it's something I would get a great deal of pleasure from. :) x

You've probably already answered that ? so forgive me if I missed it huni! x

Ozz.... by my recommendation I am sure you may have an idea already. A lady doesn't kiss and tell LOL.

Hey quell, read your post a couple of weeks ago about adult friends finder, just wanted to say thanks, looks like our first 3some will be very soon xx

Richard 9" [sign in to see picture]

I think you should try a 4 some so no one gets left out on the sex front and see how you feel seeing your parter have sex with someone else

tear drop [sign in to see picture]

Hi folks my opinion is this
    Think long and hard could you ever forgive yourself if for example your wife prefers the invited chap or hubby the other woman. Would you be able to leave the so called door shut after the event.
    I have a close friend who is now with a 3rd wife and still tries to involve her in threesomes.

Don't get me wrong I have been in 3somes and foursomes but when I was single and from memory so we're the others involved.
    .Maybe my insecurities but I couldn't do this with my better half I don't think either one of us would ever forgive or forget the so called door would always be agar

For people who enjoy it fair play and may you keep on doing so.

Just a thought

RedheadsOhYeah [sign in to see picture]

I've always wanted to be third person in a couples threesome any others fantasy about that?

Ironpyrites [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I had a threesome and it was a beautiful thing, it was with a close friend of ours, she came to stay with us and we brought up the subject of people we knew who we fancied with her, we drank wine listen to music and laughed for a few hours and as the evening went on I became more subtlely tactile with her as my wife watched with approval. We eventually declared that we both have her very mutually attactive. I went to get another bottle of wine and on my return I found my wife and our friend kissing on the sofa. I didnt get carried away and dive straight in, I quietly sat down and watched them, as stated eailier it was a beautiful specticle and I nearly forgot to get involved but seeing as they were very engaged with each other I help them undress and so it began. I cant claim to be an expert on the matter but trust and decretion would seem to be very important. We intend to have another experience like this but we arnt interested in a wham bam type affair, we like to wine dine and see if we connect before taking things further, its lpretty much dating as a couple.

love it [sign in to see picture]

I have been thinking about having a threesome for sometime looks like it will b on The. Cards soon looking forward to it. Just going to go wth it be me the other half and his mate.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.