• Having a Threesome

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

"Bump" Info for Hubby's sextoy.

Hubby's sex toy [sign in to see picture]

I've been trying to convince my hubby to have a threesome. He's finally agreed. My male boss is coming round for drinks tonight. He really fancies me and is always yttying it on. Tonight is going to his lucky night. Am going to wear a sexy black dress with stockings and suspenders underneath. Am sooo excited. I'll let you know how it goes x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I still think I'd like to try a threesome! But with two dudes!

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Hubby's sex toy wrote:

I've been trying to convince my hubby to have a threesome. He's finally agreed. My male boss is coming round for drinks tonight. He really fancies me and is always yttying it on. Tonight is going to his lucky night. Am going to wear a sexy black dress with stockings and suspenders underneath. Am sooo excited. I'll let you know how it goes x

That sounds like one lucky boss.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

tell tell tell hubby's sex toy, did it happen?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Hubby's sex toy wrote:

Holy hell I'm not a judger but mixing your job into your sex life seems like a serious gray area? Having sex with your boss can cause serious issues at work. Proceed with caution.
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Can really be lovely ozz. :)
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Correct me if I'm wrong but was there another "user" a while back that posted a the a very similar scenario to 'hubby's sex toy', not a boss but a her hubby friend who was calling round hmm a coincidence? Or perhaps a duplicate users? X

Ditzy blonde [sign in to see picture]

hi been reading your reviews on threesomes .just had my first one wow totaly awesome my partner took me from behind .his friend went down on me .never done anything like it beforvam i turning into a nympho `

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Can really be lovely ozz. :)

Have you had one Vanessa8? I think it's something I would get a great deal of pleasure from. :) x

You've probably already answered that ? so forgive me if I missed it huni! x

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I've unfortunately only had FFM threesomes, which don't get me wrong as a bi woman are great, but I'd love a MMF, not least because my husband is bi and I'd love to get to watch/get involved ;)

We have also had a foursome, FFFM. That was fun too.

My husband has had a MMM threesome too, which he says was amazing.

Unfortunately harlsred the Lovehoney forum isn't the correct place to be asking for someone to have a threesome with. There's plenty more sites where this would be more appropriate. All the best in your search x

Harlsred [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I didn't know it just seems like a safer website to ask

No problem I would hate for you to give the wrong impression. As mentioned in this thread a swinging site would be a good starting place.

I know but they seem very doggy you never know who is going to be on the other end I didn't read the rules I just thought there would be some women out there they would want to I thought this would be a good place to ask I only just recently checked the rules

To be honest it doesn't really matter what site your on, you don't know who sat behind the other computer screen. I'd work on forming some communication with potential females via other sites, more suitable and see where it leads.

Yeah true, makes sense you got any idea of any websites people I can talk to ? .... Anyone you know that normally does this stuff

Nope I don't know anybody personally who does, but to be honest it's not the first topic i'd bring up lol. A quick type in Google should bring up some results.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.