£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Having a Threesome

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

I'd consider an MFF with my partner , dont think she would be up for it though.

If were single, my reservations about an MMF would be along the lines of why is he happy to let me play with his toys....

choclover [sign in to see picture]

My husband has mentioned it's one of his fantasies (FFM), I'd like to please him and a part of me is curious about it (whether I could do it and whether I would enjoy it, as I see myself as 100% straight), but I have major concerns about the impact it would have on our relationship. I asked him how he could see if happening, would he want me to go down on her and if it's really a threesome that he's after or does he just want to sleep with someelse? He wasn't sure and even my own questions were confusing to me also - could I be intimate with another woman? - could I even be naked in front of another woman (I've lost a bit of weighted recently so my confidence has been boosted but is it enough? - could I ever get over him comparing us even if he never said anything of the sort? - could I just watch him have sex with someone else without getting jealous?

All these unanswered questions just make me think that maybe it's just not meant to be - at least not for the time being.

I'd be curious to know if anyone who has had a threesome, how you got over this hurdles and what did it feel like afterwards?

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

choclover - I think it is fair to say that a FFM threesome is the number 1 fantasy of most men. But in most cases it remains just that - a fantasy, because they don't want to endanger their relationship by making it come true. Unless you are both up for it 100% and have complete confidence in the strength of your relationship then I would suggest that it may be best for your man to keep this as a fantasy.

I'm sure he has other fantasies that you can make come true for him without having to go outside of your relationship.

hornyH [sign in to see picture]

i really would like to do this, and have many fantasies even down to who i would want to be the third person, and what i want to happen and how i want it to happen.

Have talked about it with OH and i dont think he is opposed to the idea, but neither one of us has moved it further.

I dont think he would like the idea of who i have in mind. cant help but hope

Wondering75 [sign in to see picture]

hmm defo want a 3sum, and these days would love to try MMF one, with experimenting going on!

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

FoxyStoat wrote:

I nearly had a three some last night......

I only needed another two people.......

LOL !!!

numnuts [sign in to see picture]

Ok so im new too this thread but what is ffm and mmf mean, lol. Personally I wud love a 3sme with both grl an boy but my hubby wudnt b up for it so for me it wud hve to b 2 volunteers! Many of my fantasies r about a 3sme!

numnuts [sign in to see picture]

Ok so im new too this thread but what is ffm and mmf mean, lol. Personally I wud love a 3sme with both grl an boy but my hubby wudnt b up for it so for me it wud hve to b 2 volunteers! Many of my fantasies r about a 3sme!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.