• Having a Threesome

sovereign [sign in to see picture]

I offered the mmf with her on condition that if she enjoyed it alot she would do a mff for me, but she not convinced to go further than before.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

So I recently (ish) had my first... MFF, no penetration between the Mr and the other lady though (not that I would have minded, those were her husband's rules)... But I can safely say some of the best sex ever for me... getting fisted by her while I pleasured my Master with my mouth.... wow.

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Oh go on tell us a bit more! All sounds very exciting. How did this all come to happen? Sounds like it was planned?

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Kind of, yeah. The Mr already knew her from years ago as a mate and introduced us, knowing she was bi but had yet to have an experience with a lady... and what with me being bi, knew it could be a possibility!

We got on really well from the start and things kind of went from there, just kissing etc at first but by the following week, well, the above really!

[suspended user]

suspended user

sounded like a good session then NPK mmmm fisting one of my favorites too giving and receiving unfortunately its only been us two so far hey ho dream on though

Obadiah Shagswell [sign in to see picture]

Have done the MMF thing a couple of times in the past, both girls loved having 2 blokes giving them attention. Would love FFM but then again so would most blokes lol.

sexilegs [sign in to see picture]

Would love to do a MMF, but haven' t the nerve to try and wouldn't know how to go about it. Have not admitted to bf though. He wouldn't approve.

sexilegs [sign in to see picture]

Would love to do a MMF, but haven' t the nerve to try and wouldn't know how to go about it. Have not admitted to bf though. He wouldn't approve.

innocent-on-the-outside [sign in to see picture]

i would love either to be honest. definatly dont have the nerve too try/ go about it yet. maybe next year!

james2805 [sign in to see picture]

Its simple if you're unsure go to a swingers club for a look around it will soon help you to make up your mind! I used to manage one such club and it never failed to amaze me the number of unsure couples and singles (male and female) who after being shown round would reappear at the bar a few hours later looking worn out with a smile from ear to ear

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I like the idea, as it is one of my fantasties but to be honest I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with someone else other than my partner & pleasuring 2 women at the same time is a challege for sure, also my other half is not up for anything like this either so a mmf is out of the question as well, so I guess I'll keep it in the fantasy realm.

bbn [sign in to see picture]

FFM - not sure about mmf - but then ?????

[suspended user]

suspended user

i've had lots of threesomes and group sex. go for it, its amazing

Rooster28 [sign in to see picture]

This is a massive fantasy for me - MMF - despite being straight although highly open minded...so im not sure where it came from! It's just the thought of joining a couple and being at their direction which is a massive turn on for me!! I've dabble with it a couple of times but fairly soft play...and its made the curiosity even worse...not that im complaining ha!

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

we like toi do 3 somes ,butr problem is that of finding some one to doit with

we advetise on 2 web sites for males to join us but the problem is that either they dont turn up or they just come to visit us once and we never hear from them again,we are feed up being used as a one nite stand,we would like to meet on a regular basis

in the 5 years we have been advetising we have only met 3 males who come on a regular basis

do others out there who enjoy 3 somes have the same problem ,we would like to know

Sky Blue 87 [sign in to see picture]

It's a fantasy of mine too. Would love to give it a try but it's a definate no no as far as my OH is concerned. Maybe in another life.

Sky Blue 87 [sign in to see picture]

Out of interest LOVE what are the sites you advertise on? ;-)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

We've had 2 in the past (since we've been together).

1st was with Tam's ex-gf. amazing as it was, found it a little awkward afterwards - but soon got over it all. On our second time with the same girl - it just didn't work so well as I think there was a lot of expectation from the first time.

our other time was with a mutual friend - bi-male. these have always been good times, though I think it's because they havent been planned. we been hanging out and it's turned into a session.

both times have been with people we already know socially.

We're about to embark on a planned night with a guy who Tam has met recently through her work. I was a bit unsure to start with, since I think the '3rd parties' should be mutual friends and also not someone involved with any other aspect of your life. that way if it's not as expected, it can be closed off at that point.

Going forward we will most likely meet people at clubs or off swingers sites. That way this part of our life stays completely seperate from our family lives etc.

nortienat [sign in to see picture]

It's a massive fantasy for me both mff and mmf. Hubby into idea of mff but we both fear what would happen after. Heard bad stories of things going wrong eg irrational jealousy leading to breakups. We have kids not sure its worth it??

KK11 [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to bring this topic up, to see if those thinking about doing it before have actually got anywhere with it or any of the new members have a view on it?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.