99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Having a Threesome

maccess [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

maccess wrote:

i should bring up the MMF 3some in an open and honest discussion when neither of you have been drinking, get an agreement that you will have a FFM 3some as a trade for a MMF 3some but you must make sure the MMF comes first or you might lose out. Just make sure you keep your end of the bargan and offer to give yourself in whole to him and another woman, if he knows you will do anything he wants he is more likely to agree....

Yeah, we've spoken a couple of times. First time not seriously, the second time - more seriously, but I still think its a no go from our camp..... but I'm not pushy so we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the advice

what ever you do dont be pushy but bring it up often and let hin know each time exactly what he will get in return for giving you what you want..... it is a trade off so be prepaired to go a bit further each time you discuss it..... tease him into it, i am sure you can push his buttons!

Spanky H [sign in to see picture]

Wow PonPon, that sounded incredible. Far more adventurous than anything I ever did at Uni:-) I've never been keen on the idea of a MMF threesome, but if a girl had sent me a picture like that I would have perhaps changed my mind.

So, was this a one-off fantasy fulfilled or will you be repeating the experience? And how was it different to what you'd imagined?

Belles [sign in to see picture]

Wow, I like that picture! Might have to send that to him. Will just have to wait 10 days till he's back in internet/mobile range. Rubbish sea based jobs... yes, he's a seaman. Teehee.

Thanks maccess, good suggestion. Will have a go at bringing it up when sober. I'm never sure whether it's a turn on for all guys or a bit of a weird thought for some of them. Much like LittleKitty I think he might view it as me wanting to sleep with another guy, but I can't see that he can be against that if he wants a MFF 3some. Should point out, I do also want a MFF 3some, just fancy trying it the other way too. And as we're not in a committed relationship it probably shouldn't matter if I did want to sleep with someone else!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ponpon14 wrote:

Spanky H wrote:

Wow PonPon, that sounded incredible. Far more adventurous than anything I ever did at Uni:-) I've never been keen on the idea of a MMF threesome, but if a girl had sent me a picture like that I would have perhaps changed my mind.

So, was this a one-off fantasy fulfilled or will you be repeating the experience? And how was it different to what you'd imagined?

Not something I expected to do at Uni either! We will be repeating the experience most definitely, although I am now (since last night in fact) in a relationship with one of them. But we've all discussed how we want to keep it going as we all had fun!

I was a lot more overwhelmed than i thought i would be! If im honest, it was a lot better than I had imagined it. I dont think it was possible to imagine how it could go that well!

You say you're not interested in an MMF, but Id say give it a try if you ever got the chance. It was something both of the guys said they were not particularly bothered in before hand, but seeing me having that much fun is worth it. Not that im complaining of course! :P

I think future situations like this will be a little more adventurous too. We were rather straight laced last time comparatively. I think we were all testing the waters. Next time we will all feel a lot more relaxed and up for it i think!

What a seduction strategy! Congrats on it working out well for you!

Spanky H [sign in to see picture]

Miss_RLB wrote:

I think future situations like this will be a little more adventurous too. We were rather straight laced last time comparatively. I think we were all testing the waters. Next time we will all feel a lot more relaxed and up for it i think!

More adventurous? A 3-some isn't enough . Good on you, so long as your having fun why not!

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

We have had quite a few and I actually prefer MMF to MFF :D Maybe due to the fact I was interested in the DP factor of it all.... great fun and well I love the sheer kinkiness of it!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

WooHoo lol

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

so you gonna try it MMf or FFM or both dkelly lol

violeteyes wrote:

when me and darren talked about a threesome, we got so hot and bothered it lead to instant sex, do wonder if a threesome is a good idea though? i would feel slightly awkward but still i suppose i would try anything once

Go for it... its great fun and well me and the OH talked about the emotional part and were both in agreement the dirty horny factor takes over what is going on. We tend to MMF more then MFF but thats personal preference on my part as either way he likes to watch hahaha....

if you love anal... id really recommend DP!

violeteyes wrote:

well ok, id definately try reccomendations, probs mff i like the sound of that more

mfmf best of both ;)

well we most prob give both ago but at the mo just violet is enuff she already knackers me out a third or 4th person would kill me though in a good way .

dkelly wrote:

well we most prob give both ago but at the mo just violet is enuff she already knackers me out a third or 4th person would kill me though in a good way .

I get exhausted, but at least when its MFF... im less involved than I am with MMF! :D

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

would love to have a bash at swinging but other half aint interested unfortunately.

dkelly wrote:

maybe the MMF first then, so you can have a rest while voilet carries on..... i think they call it having a sub on the bench

maccess wrote:

dkelly wrote:

maybe the MMF first then, so you can have a rest while voilet carries on..... i think they call it having a sub on the bench

yeah OH likes to watch... we tend to MMF for DP and Spitroast... so its not all about tag teaming :p

ranchyroo [sign in to see picture]

I had a three some a while ago and have to say I really enjoyed it. Having two different people with different styles getting naughty with you is a massive turn on and I would really recommend them to anyone who wants to try!

i dreamt of it last night and woke up very aroused and caressing violet while she slept i think i have the onset of sexsomnia .

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

If you're a couple, group-sex is great fun, as long as you both really want to participate. We started to fulfill long-standing fantasties and to 'push our boundaries' and we're both very glad we did. It's now a regular part of our life, and we have some very good, sexy swinging friends.

If you haven't done group-sex before we'd advise you start with a 4some. Watching your partner having sex with someone else the first time takes some getting used to, but if you are actively involved yourself with someone, it's easier. Once you've got over that first hurdle it becomes quite natural. We actually really enjoy watching the other having pleasure with a lover. If you're in a 3some the dynamics can be a bit unsettling; basically, two of you fuck while the third watches, although the third can join in some of the play. Even if everyone is totally straight here is going to be some same-sex contact in a 3some, even if it's only body to body contact as you change positions and sex partners. If you're prepared to allow a bit of bisexuality into a 3some they can be really good fun; it's a good opportunity to try oral with someone of the same sex. Our bisexuality developed as a result of our swinging experiences.

Most men prefer MFF and most women prefer FMM, that's certainly true for us. Two members of the opposite sex bringing you to orgasm is most peoples' fantasy, and it's wonderful to experience the reality.

DON"T invite your non-sex friends to participate, seek out people who want to swing. We suggest you have your first group-sex experiences in a swinger club, it's much safer and more comfortable - there are usually large open playrooms and private lockable playrooms for 3somes and 4somes, showers, a bar, and it's warm and clean. Start by having sex together in a large playroom and get used to others doing the same all around you before you play with others, maybe on a later visit. Everyone is there for the same reason, and if you click with someone you just swap partners and fuck, either in the same playroom or in separate rooms, whichever you prefer - but don't forget the condoms!

You'll probably meet some people you really get on with, and can then do home visits. Most of our swinging is at our or our friends homes, although clubs are great places for casual sex. Our favourites are Chameleons, Birmingham, and La Chambre, Sheffield. Have fun!

dkelly wrote:

i dreamt of it last night and woke up very aroused and caressing violet while she slept i think i have the onset of sexsomnia .

yes i have suffered from sexomnia for years my wife often asks why i was so rampent in the night and i dont remember a thing about it...

lurve it. [sign in to see picture]

we use a site called swinging heaven. you chose who you want to meet.. not had a bad meet yet.. :) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.