£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Having a Threesome

    1286631929
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Pinkilious wrote:

    you could always rent someone out : ) lol

    Hah. Interesting way of wording it!

    Indeed, There are çlassy'escorts out there that cater for such situations. Skips past the swinging scene if your not into that side of it.

    1286632245
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Seduced wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Pinkilious wrote:

    you could always rent someone out : ) lol

    Hah. Interesting way of wording it!

    Indeed, There are çlassy'escorts out there that cater for such situations. Skips past the swinging scene if your not into that side of it.

    Oooo, they do food?

    1286632851
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    Probably, If you asked nicely!

    1286634051
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    Anyway, I think from now on anything, Swinging related should be in the 'Swinging' thread. Keep this on topic about threesomes.

    Two different subjects imo. ;)

    1287011721
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    would you let him watch?

    1287012058
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    red poppy

    i hope you find and enjoy what you are looking for

    1287012557
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    mandi_moo88 wrote:

    just after sum thoughts on this....

    im totally in love with my man but iv always wanted to experience having a girl go down on me.... i told my man about this and he got d arse a bit and sed if dats wt i want y dont i go out with a girl?

    its not that i want to go down on a girl myself.... so wts d issue??

    guys let me know wt ud think if ur girl told u that..... thanx

    and girls if uv ever suggested it and ur mans reaction xxx

    Would you let him watch you both? I think i would want to watch at least if my OH said that to me!!!!

    1288821689
    Lucy & Diana [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    I would love to see my wife with another man too, but I don't think she ever would, although we have discussed it. I have a strong cuckold fantasy and would love to watch her get ----ed by a fit man, preferably a handsome dark-skinned black man, with me a subervient third party. I also fantasise about being made to service and clean them both up.

    1289166998
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    Lucy & Diana wrote:

    I would love to see my wife with another man too, but I don't think she ever would, although we have discussed it. I have a strong cuckold fantasy and would love to watch her get ----ed by a fit man, preferably a handsome dark-skinned black man, with me a subervient third party. I also fantasise about being made to service and clean them both up.

    just go for it then i am sure it is as good as it sounds.....

    1289173584
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    Mousex85 wrote:

    ...was even asked to kiss him at one point which was pretty easy too, as although not for was a turn-on for her. I could describe the kiss like eating mushrooms, I don't like it, but I'm able to do it if someone's gonna enjoy me eating thier cooking. Well the night was awsome, I'm glad I could be a part of thier fun,....

    Right, thats my ramble done... Live and Enjoy

    '..mushrooms..' ; Great quote, made my evening.

    A drink for my neighbour, barman!

    1289236787
    chels18 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 18 May 2010

    Ponpon14 wrote:

    Hiya, I dont post on here very often, as i never have anything valuable to add, but I am often lurking around looking at threads which contain good advice!

    Anyway, I have a slight query. My two incredibly close best friends (male) are interested in doing things togetheras a three. I love the idea - No more than that, I absolutely adore the idea! I have told them both on many occasions about my fantasies with lts of very unsubtle hinting. Before last night (for the last 6 monthsish weve all been joking about it. But last night we were watching a film together, and all started messing around, getting very handsy. Both of those 2 were concentrating very hard on me, with lots of talking about what theyd like to do to me etc...

    There was kissing (between me and them, not those two unfortunately! :P), hands under lingerie etc. And both of them asked me to say yes or no quite clearly before it went any further than that. I said that I wasnt entirely sure (even though I was...I think I was just overwhelmed), and we left it at that and carried on as usual. I have told them both since last night that I am very interested in it happening again, as im now sure I want to, but Im very inexperienced when it comes to this situation.

    Ive only ever done anything with one guy at a time before, and im not sure what im supposed to do/not do. How much attention I should pay to each of them etc.

    Ive been perfectly reassured it wont cause any problems between us. And I have evidence from that after last night, since they were both brilliant, gave me a cuddle and we all started acting like we used to. Talking to each other still etc and have all talked on msn this morning just like normal.

    Probably doesnt help that I find one of them much sexier than the other (i find them both sexy of course) because weve both been discussing trying a relationship at sometime.

    But yes, i guess the question is, what on earth do i do when I have two guys concentrating on me? There isnt enough of me to give them both constant attention? And im not sure how i can divide it.

    Sorry if this is already been posted, and sorry it is so long. Cheers for any replies.
    Ponpon14

    Hey PonPon

    One person usually gets a little left out but try and be mindful about the one you don't find AS sexy because you will probably leave him out without realising it.

    Double pen is always an option then no one is disappointed!! :)

    1289238819
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 435
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    Hi Ponpon, it sounds like you are doing well as it is - clearly thinking about everyone concerned being comfortable not only at the time but after as well. I am sure with such a caring couple of guys like they sound you will be fine everyone will find the right level(s).

    1289258526
    red_queen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 73
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    I had a 3some with 2 men that i didn't know well, years ago. They had clearly done it before and took over. They told me what to do and moved me around. We started kissing and went from there. Mostly i was sucking one of them off while the other did me from behind.

    Now i have the suggestion of a 3some with 2 female friends and would be really up for it, except i have a bf and he would only be happy for it to happen if he could watch, although not be involved.

    The thought of the 3 of us is making me very horny...

    1289479218
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 435
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    Wow, thanks for letting us know. That sounds like a great session you had there! :) x

    1289550857
    pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 370
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2009

    More details please Ponpon

    1289585935
    Northern lights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 120
    • Joined: 6 Jul 2010

    Miss Ponpon! Well done! Im sure wed all love to hear the details.....

    Jealous!

    1289589490
    Belles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    Wow, Ponpon! I'm well jealous.

    My buddy and I both want a mff 3some and have discussed it loads of times. There are a few of our friends that we fantasise about all the time, but we've no idea how to approach them or whether it would ruin the friendship. Plus we wouldn't want any of our other mates to find out! I wonder whether a better approach might be to find someone we both don't know but not sure how to go about it. There's a local swingers club I know of but would rather not go down that route to begin with, plus suspect it will be mostly older people and I want someone our kind of age (sorry, I know this isn't the swingers thread).

    Anyway, any tips?

    Plus I'm curious about a mmf 3some, haven't mentioned it to him yet. Hope he likes the idea but suspect he might not.

    1289596004
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 684
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    I was quite interested to read some of the responses in here.

    In the past I NEVER considered a threesome and neither did my OH. In my mind I couldn't even understand why anyone would want to (no, I'm not judging) however recently it's something I've really been thinking about.

    I don't think its ever going to happen as my OH is dead set against MMF - which is what I'd like - or at least what I'd like the idea of. I'm not sure I'd ever have the guts to actually do it even if my OH said go for it!

    I'm worried that my OH would get jealous seeing me with another man (as I have a man in mind and its someone I'm attracted to which would cause friction I think) but I don't think I'd be jealous seeing him with another female if I was there and agreed. I just would prefer MMF. So I think for me, having a 3some would be more about being allowed to sleep with the other bloke as well as my OH and for that reason I doubt I'll ever have a threesome......

    Not sure what the point of my post is lol I just felt like I needed to type this

    1289598518
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    LittleKitty wrote:

    I was quite interested to read some of the responses in here.

    In the past I NEVER considered a threesome and neither did my OH. In my mind I couldn't even understand why anyone would want to (no, I'm not judging) however recently it's something I've really been thinking about.

    I don't think its ever going to happen as my OH is dead set against MMF - which is what I'd like - or at least what I'd like the idea of. I'm not sure I'd ever have the guts to actually do it even if my OH said go for it!

    I'm worried that my OH would get jealous seeing me with another man (as I have a man in mind and its someone I'm attracted to which would cause friction I think) but I don't think I'd be jealous seeing him with another female if I was there and agreed. I just would prefer MMF. So I think for me, having a 3some would be more about being allowed to sleep with the other bloke as well as my OH and for that reason I doubt I'll ever have a threesome......

    Not sure what the point of my post is lol I just felt like I needed to type this

    Belles wrote:

    Wow, Ponpon! I'm well jealous.

    My buddy and I both want a mff 3some and have discussed it loads of times. There are a few of our friends that we fantasise about all the time, but we've no idea how to approach them or whether it would ruin the friendship. Plus we wouldn't want any of our other mates to find out! I wonder whether a better approach might be to find someone we both don't know but not sure how to go about it. There's a local swingers club I know of but would rather not go down that route to begin with, plus suspect it will be mostly older people and I want someone our kind of age (sorry, I know this isn't the swingers thread).

    Anyway, any tips?

    Plus I'm curious about a mmf 3some, haven't mentioned it to him yet. Hope he likes the idea but suspect he might not.

    i should bring up the MMF 3some in an open and honest discussion when neither of you have been drinking, get an agreement that you will have a FFM 3some as a trade for a MMF 3some but you must make sure the MMF comes first or you might lose out. Just make sure you keep your end of the bargan and offer to give yourself in whole to him and another woman, if he knows you will do anything he wants he is more likely to agree....

    1289662013
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 684
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    maccess wrote:

    i should bring up the MMF 3some in an open and honest discussion when neither of you have been drinking, get an agreement that you will have a FFM 3some as a trade for a MMF 3some but you must make sure the MMF comes first or you might lose out. Just make sure you keep your end of the bargan and offer to give yourself in whole to him and another woman, if he knows you will do anything he wants he is more likely to agree....

    Yeah, we've spoken a couple of times. First time not seriously, the second time - more seriously, but I still think its a no go from our camp..... but I'm not pushy so we'll see what happens.

    Thanks for the advice

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.