• Having a Threesome

js [sign in to see picture]

its lachambre in sheffield near us its about £50 to join the pay wen you go sound expensive but if we enjoy our selfs it wud b worth it xx

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

js wrote:

its lachambre in sheffield near us its about £50 to join the pay wen you go sound expensive but if we enjoy our selfs it wud b worth it xx

nice club have been its not £ 50 to join if a couple xx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Phew SN. I think you are single-handedly keeping this nation warm tonight!

I read it with hotness and a bit of horror! Pussy licking, girl on girl, tons of kinky pleasure but some bits are just something I couldn't get my head around and I don't think something like that is for me, I've never been a performer! I find the lack of protection worrying, if there wasn't any of course.

It is certainly an enlightening post and it sounds do positive for you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for all the amazing details!

Cherub [sign in to see picture]

Sexy Nurse - sounds like a real sexy time had by all. Don't think my OH would be up for it. I wouldn't mind givin it a go though sounds like lots of fun!!!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Haha aww Wanda, didn't ever think something like that would be for us either!

Thanks Cherub, it was fun and it's hopefuly soon to be repeated.

Anyway! I don't want to hijack the thread! Back to threesome discussions you horny lot xx

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the details SN and hope you can update when you go again

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Wow sounds like you both had an amazing night SN xxx

thought it was linda2008 we r a couple. it looks a nice club with the pictures weve seen

js wrote:

thought it was linda2008 we r a couple. it looks a nice club with the pictures weve seen

no its different price for a couple it is a great club well looked after and run correct let me know if need more info

thank you i wil

js wrote:

thank you i wil

also there is a good club in leeds xx

is that isla or summut like that looks a bit doggie from the out side xx

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Let us know JS

will do

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH got talking about fantasies and what we want to try.

I was honest and said that I wanted to try with a girl but have no desire with a guy, I think because the OH makes me very happy in that department.

He said he didnt mind, quite liked the idea but gave me a green card as such

He says he doesnt like men in a sexual way so would rather women if we all met up.

I'm not sure how we do that? There arent any swingers clubs near us and we dont have a car.

Also with a girl, how do you make sure you arent going to get anything STD wise?

I was a little worried that with a woman would be good but different and I didnt want to miss it afterwards, which he said that he wouldnt mind me having a relationship with a woman if thats what I wanted.

Hope this makes sense.

MM i,m in palma at moment just going out into the city but i can discuss it more with you when i,m back there is a couple of clubs down your way , could also give your a swingers site you could use for local swingers let me know if so will pm you if you do ,,

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Linda, I looked on a website but only saw ones at great yarmouth a website would be good, thanks.

Hi MM

We really like http://www.fabswingers.com. A few weeks ago I was in a very similar position to you. I had wanted to try with a girl for a very very long time but it was getting to the point where it was becoming more of a need than a want. I had lots of very helpful advice from a member on here and she recommended that website to me.

I admit, at first I was horrified as I didn't really understand what swinging really is, and my head was full of (wrong!) assumptions. Curiosity got the better of me though and me and my fella signed up. Its free to join and use and we've met three great couples from there so far, one of which are local and we have become really good friends with.

There are single bi girls on there but they are few and far between (and beware some are fake!), you'll prob have better luck with couples. There are many couples on there who just want girl on girl while men watch/join in with own partners. There's no harm in looking anyway, nothing lost if you don't find anyone.

You could also try adult friend finder. But you do have to pay on there.

I'm not sure where in the country you are but maybe a club is worth a try, you say there are none near you but if you ever had a weekend away somewhere where there is one it might be worth a visit.

As for STDs with girls......its just one of those things that is always going to have an element of risk involved i'm afraid. Even if you just kissed you stand a chance of catching some nasty bug (not neccessarily sexual)....short of puting a condom on your tongue while you go down on her there's not much you can do! Just have to get to know people and just be sure before you do anything, make sure you get regular checks youself.

It makes perfet sense about not wanting to miss it afterwards, I don't either, so I'm over the moon the local couple want regular meets and are very verey into girl on girl while the men just watch! We got lucky there!

If you want to talk about it more MM outside the forums feel free to talk to me on facebook or send me an email (on my profile), and if you do decide to join fabswingers let us know and we'll verify you

Hope this helps xx

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Linda, I looked on a website but only saw ones at great yarmouth a website would be good, thanks.

The one I just posted about is the one linda recommended to us - she's been a fantastic help to us x

will send email to your addy x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.