• Having a Threesome

js [sign in to see picture]

yes more info pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SueVanDouser [sign in to see picture]

I've had threesomes before. While they were good (one in particular!), I don't think I could ever have one with my husband and someone else. It wouldn't feel right. Plus i get insanely jealous sometimes haha.

cindyxhoney [sign in to see picture]

My bf and I had been discussing the idea of threesomes recently. It's not something that we'd ever spoken about before despite being together for 4 years. Turned out that we were both very interested in the idea of a FFM threesome. Things got pretty heated for a week or two and we talked about it constantly and started looking on a few sites to scope things out. Then suddenly it was like my brain caught up with my sex drive and I realised I wasn't comfortable with it at all.

I'm way too jealous and self concious to go through with it, so I talked to my bf and said I didn't want to do it anymore. He told me he didn't think it would really happen anyway, but was just enjoying us (me in paticular) getting worked up over the idea of it. I'm slightly disappointed though - the idea is really exciting, but I guess it'll just remain a fantasy!

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I've always love the idea of having a threesome but I don't think it would help my mental health problems at all. I don't think my Oh is too seen on the idea but I wish I didn't have anxiety, if we ever did decide to try it out I know it would do me head in. Maybe if I wasn't in such an amazing relationship I wouldn't get jealous or think he wou;d leave me for that person.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

pusseypleaser wrote:

More info SN

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm not often one for prodding for info.. but I agree with the above.. We need more info!

js wrote:

yes more info pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wooow ok guys! lol

We went to Infusions with the other sexy couple we met through a swingers site, who are local to us and have actually become quite good friends. Naturally we were all shy at first but after a few drinks we soon relaxed and started to talk to other couples in the club. One couple in particular caught our attention and I got butterflies when the sexy lady said hello to us. We started off just by chattin and they asked us if we had ever been to any swingers clubs before, and we told them it was our first time in any club and we were quite nervous!

They soon put us at ease and time ticked on...at about half 11 we decided to go and put on something more comfortable. The ladies changed to some sexy lingerie and the men changed into boxers and/or towels. Before we knew it we had all stripped completely naked and were in the pool together . It all seemed very natural and we messed about in the water for a while, before all piling into the hot tub as it was a little more intimate in there. I was sat between the two sexy ladies and the men were sat together opposite us. Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh! I realised it was the woman next to me and I began to return the favour, and put my other hand on the other womans leg to my left. We stayed in there a while, caressing bodies and flirting, before deciding if everyone was happy to head up to one of the playrooms.

We all piled into an empty playroom at the end which was painted all black with fairy lights all around. We arranged our towels down on the bed and me and the other ladies started kissing and touching eachother while the men watched. Then one woman lay down on the bed while me and the other woman played with her boobs and her man went down on her.

The next thing I knew I was lay on the bed with a man on each boob and two sexy ladies between my legs! One licking me and the other finding my G spot....

Before I knew it the other lady was lay down on the bed and I was going down on her! First time I had ever done it and I loved it, want to do it again (and again....and again...)

Its all a bit of a blur but the next thing I remember I'm sucking on sexy ladys fellas cock....then we ended up 69in, while his lady sucked on my fellas cock. I remember lookin over, seein it and finding it a huge turn on! The next thing I know me and this man are kissing and he had his fingers inside me, and my fella is kissing sexy lady with his fingers inside her......

There were just moanin bodies everywhere! It was so hot....I can honestly say it turned me on to watch my bf with another woman and I loved my first ever girl/girl experience! Can't wait for next time, we're planning to go again in a few weeks to their special leather and lace night....should be fun!

We don't regret it and as I said before its opened up a door to us to a new, exciting, sexy world with lots more sexy fun to be had in the future.

We were gonna take the fun back to the B&B but got distracted by pizza......was fun the next day when we got home we couldnt get in bed quick enough to relive our horny encounter!

If you remember me postin on here in the past about threesomes and such I always said jealousy is my issue, and we could never do it because of that. Not anymore - it just suddenly stopped bothering me when I realised, in the swinging world, jealousy is a useless emotion, its a waste of energy and no need for it. Now i'm past that there is a wealth of pleasure to be discovered!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Thats very detailed sexynurse!

Glad you enjoyed yourself, it does sound fun.

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Wooooow Sexynurse! The detail in that was brilliant. I'm off to cool down...

x

Starlight* wrote:

x

Haha! Well you all wanted details xx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

x

Haha! Well you all wanted details xx

Indeed, we are all kinky things!

Sunshine2009 [sign in to see picture]

Wow - sounds like it was such a fantastic night.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves and it has made a positive change in your relationship.

x x

that sounds as if it was one hell of a horney nite great detail given must be so thrilling to experiance something like that

js wrote:

that sounds as if it was one hell of a horney nite great detail given must be so thrilling to experiance something like that

Thanks everyone

It was JS...and it's only the first of many x

good girl hope u enjoy many more would love to try it our selfs one day with the oh i think she would love it hears hoping!!!!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

Again SN so glad you enjoyes it it sounds like you had a grear night ,,,plenty more of the sexy nights to come for you now xx

js wrote:

good girl hope u enjoy many more would love to try it our selfs one day with the oh i think she would love it hears hoping!!!!

Well ask! Worst that can happen she says no You won't look back x

Thanks Linda xx Have replied on fb to you xx

Thanks Linda xx Have replied on fb to you xx

i think she wants to but its finding the courage to do it i think theres a swingers club near us that i wud like to go but the one u went to sounds fun

js wrote:

i think she wants to but its finding the courage to do it i think theres a swingers club near us that i wud like to go but the one u went to sounds fun

Was great but slightly more expensive than others I have seen. We want to try Partners in Bury soon xx

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

no stoppin you now SN xxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.