• Having a Threesome

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Magic Hands wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I wasnt critising anyone I was just saying generally. TBH I probably would given the choice. Actually I'd rather just have sex with one to try but I wouldnt cheat on the OH.

i no what you mean hun its fine lol and i know you wasn't critsing anyone x

Glad, :) I just mean generally. A lot of men I know are like that it pisses m off actually. Like I said wasnt having a go.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

as you know that we are swingers ,,very secure within our realtionship and we do love having sex with others wether its MMF,MMFF. FF fun , you have to be secure in your realtionship or could wreck your relationship as we have seen others break up over 3 somes etc, it is for some a fantasy senario and they should keep it that way,as its not everybodys cup of tea

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

siandlinda wrote:

as you know that we are swingers ,,very secure within our realtionship and we do love having sex with others wether its MMF,MMFF. FF fun , you have to be secure in your realtionship or could wreck your relationship as we have seen others break up over 3 somes etc, it is for some a fantasy senario and they should keep it that way,as its not everybodys cup of tea

I agree, there are so many relationships... I think I would rather just a woman to try things. Like I said I wouldnt cheat on the OH

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Me and oh had this discussion a few months ago..........and both both discovered that each of us have done this in the past......which for both of us was an eyeopener...(not something iv ever discussed with him before....).........he said he couldnt handle a threesome with another man involved.......but was more open to a woman......lol...i doubt it would happen............but for those that havent experenced it....from my point of view,,it was certainly interesting.........and a huge turn on.............simply due to the naughtiness of it all!!

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

We often fantasise about 3somes but not sure if we would ever go through it maybe it would ruin the fantasy???

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I Wouldn't have a threesome, the idea is a sexy idea but in reality i would hate it, i don't even like it if my partner looks at another woman so if he was touching one, it just makes my skin crawl thinking about it!

i wouldn't want anybody else to touch me either it would make me uncomfortable in relaity, i wouldn't even want to kiss anybody else myself!

in my head its sexy but when thinking properly it is just upsetting!

VW x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Starlight* wrote:

Personally I think I will only ever fantasise about having a 3some with my OH. We often talk about having a 3some when we're really in the mood, and we love describing what would happen if we participated in a MMF or a FFM 3some, but we both know it would never happen. I've heard too many stories about how they can ruin relationships, and I think personally, I'd be really jealous seeing my boyfriend getting pleasured by somebody else..

Plus, I have only ever slept with my boyfriend, and he has only ever slept with me, and that's the special way I want to keep it. xx

Same here, fun to talk about and fantasise about but I don't think it's for me. What would be awesome would be unattached mouths/pussies, no actual people on 'em!

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

Having a threesome (or more) is one of my biggest fantasies, and although me and my OH have talked about it whilst we have both been horny, she made it clear that she would never ever do it.

Part of me does think that she is being very closed minded, but at the end of the day, having sex with someone else just isn't worth losing the special relationship I have with my OH.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Well guys and gals, I take back all I said about being jealous!!

Last night we had a 6-some!! It was AMAZING and we can't wait to do it again

sexynurse09 wrote:

i knew you would enjoy it SN best thing i ever did was get into swinging as long as you take your time ,and your relationship is solid carry on doing it ,but the moment one of you have had enough do stop doing it xx but while your both enjoying it carry on ,,,

sexynurse09 wrote:

6! I am impressed!

Well done on the liking!

Thanks Wanda! I just had to brag lol, so pleased with it!

If anyone is considering a threesome or group sex of any kind, if you believe your relationship is strong enough and you have love and trust I would say go for it! Be safe, but go for it!! Life is too short and jealousy is a useless emotion that has no place in swinging.

I can honestly say, the experience has changed us and our relationship for the better, it was so so liberating and we love eachother now more than ever. I was so turned on seeing my fella being pleasured by other women and I loved experimenting with the girlies and other men. We both loved it and are very much looking forward to our next night there, and the sexy party in a couple of weeks. We pushed boundaries we never thought we'd push and are the better for it. It really has had a positive impact on our entire outlook and our lifestyle.

We feel closer to eachother and are more open with eachother now than we've ever been.

Really wanted to post the details about it but wasn't sure where, not sure it warrants a new thread. This seemed appropriate.

I've said it before and i'll say it again a big public thank you to LINDA2008 for all the help and advice she's given us over the past few weeks, you've been a star and opened up a whole new world to us. xx

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

So Blackpool went well then?

How does the maths of 6 even work? haha! Glad you enjoyed it! You'll have to post in your outfit thread all about it

Sounds very much like fun!

I'm not sure it's something I'd like but I can see the benefits that you obviously enjoyed!

Enjoy the party! Whooo!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

So Blackpool went well then?

How does the maths of 6 even work? haha! Glad you enjoyed it! You'll have to post in your outfit thread all about it

Haha! Don't know myself but we made it work! Brilliant night. xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

Thanks Wanda! I just had to brag lol, so pleased with it!

If anyone is considering a threesome or group sex of any kind, if you believe your relationship is strong enough and you have love and trust I would say go for it! Be safe, but go for it!! Life is too short and jealousy is a useless emotion that has no place in swinging.

I can honestly say, the experience has changed us and our relationship for the better, it was so so liberating and we love eachother now more than ever. I was so turned on seeing my fella being pleasured by other women and I loved experimenting with the girlies and other men. We both loved it and are very much looking forward to our next night there, and the sexy party in a couple of weeks. We pushed boundaries we never thought we'd push and are the better for it. It really has had a positive impact on our entire outlook and our lifestyle.

We feel closer to eachother and are more open with eachother now than we've ever been.

Really wanted to post the details about it but wasn't sure where, not sure it warrants a new thread. This seemed appropriate.

I've said it before and i'll say it again a big public thank you to LINDA2008 for all the help and advice she's given us over the past few weeks, you've been a star and opened up a whole new world to us. xx

Thank you SN and MH so glad you took my advice was a plessure to give you my advice and experiance

about it , Our paths will cross soon for that drink in infusions or partners , till we meet enjoy yourselfs ,xx

Following on from a conversation on another thread recently.....did your husband do anything with the other guys while you were experimenting with the girlies?

xx

No all the guys we're straight he just played with me and the other ladies xx

Well, certainly sounds like you had fun SN................JEALOUS lol.

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

More info SN

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.