• Having a Threesome

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Firewolf wrote:

On this subject, well, I offered my OH a threesome with a girl, in return that we would also have a threesome with a guy..

And he didn't want that so he refused xD

Was it only an offer so he could refuse and not expect an FFM threesome or was it a genuine offer? Could have been a risky game!

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

Genuine offer it was!

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

Firewolf wrote:

On this subject, well, I offered my OH a threesome with a girl, in return that we would also have a threesome with a guy..

And he didn't want that so he refused xD

you could go with another couple and everyone gets some fun.

Jo [sign in to see picture]

Some suggested Gumtree as a way to find partners for a 3some. While you may well meet someone, the chances are that you will get a person you know nothing about with all risks involved.

Why don't you use this forum instead, at LoveHoney?

While there is no direct link between members (well, Lovehoney may decide to expand members options and make it as a dating agency at some point in time), at least here you can read the members previous posts, see what toys they like, dislike, what views they have, etc. So it is kind of getting to know them. At least you know a lot more than about someone who's posted on Gumtree: ' I want a partner for a 3some'...

Anyway, whatever you do, stay safe!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH havent really discussed this as it seems to wreck a lot of relationships. What I dont get is a lot of straight men are happy to have ffm even if both females are straight but many wont do fmm. I find this incredibly unfair.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

I will be honest and say I'ld love a ffm. But a mmf? I think it's because I've been shit on from such a great height in the past, I just couldn't bare to see her with another man, However *Taboo content warning*....

I would consider a fms. Do the maths and I reckon you'll figure out the 'S'

I'ld love to have the emotional strength to allow a mmf in our relationship but I just couldn't bear it.

shauny10 [sign in to see picture]

i've had a mmf 3 sum before, none of us were with anyone. was ok, would like to try it in the future again. as i'm more experienced now, and know what i like

Loves huni wrote:

ooh im intregied what does the S stand for?? x

Shemale ;)

I know, The shame

SeduceUsNow wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

Shemale ;)

I know, The shame

Personally I find them repulsive, they arent females or males, they are disguisting to me. This is just how I feel.

I would like to try FFM or MMF but I wouldnt like to with the OH as what we have is just between us. It would be pure sex with a threesome

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

SeduceUsNow wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

Shemale ;)

I know, The shame

Personally I find them repulsive, they arent females or males, they are disguisting to me. This is just how I feel.

I used to 'Think' the same but if she was a really pretty feminine person then yes I would consider it. Each to there own eh, That way 'J' would get a mmf and at the same time I would get my ffm lol

SeduceUsNow wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

SeduceUsNow wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

Shemale ;)

I know, The shame

I used to 'Think' the same but if she was a really pretty feminine person then yes I would consider it. Each to there own eh, That way 'J' would get a mmf and at the same time I would get my ffm lol

Not me, I wouldnt see them as male or female. TBH is the OH said about I'd find it weird. I can get my head around him being bi, no probs.

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Personally I think I will only ever fantasise about having a 3some with my OH. We often talk about having a 3some when we're really in the mood, and we love describing what would happen if we participated in a MMF or a FFM 3some, but we both know it would never happen. I've heard too many stories about how they can ruin relationships, and I think personally, I'd be really jealous seeing my boyfriend getting pleasured by somebody else..

Plus, I have only ever slept with my boyfriend, and he has only ever slept with me, and that's the special way I want to keep it. xx

Starlight* wrote:

Personally I think I will only ever fantasise about having a 3some with my OH. We often talk about having a 3some when we're really in the mood, and we love describing what would happen if we participated in a MMF or a FFM 3some, but we both know it would never happen. I've heard too many stories about how they can ruin relationships, and I think personally, I'd be really jealous seeing my boyfriend getting pleasured by somebody else..

Plus, I have only ever slept with my boyfriend, and he has only ever slept with me, and that's the special way I want to keep it. xx

I totally agree, thats a great way to be starlight. Good luck!

Mmxx

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

I love the idea of both ffm mmf, but have never been in a relationship that could have stood either, so it remains an exciting pair of fantasy scenarios!

jay1984 [sign in to see picture]

lookslikefun wrote:

I love the idea of both ffm mmf, but have never been in a relationship that could have stood either, so it remains an exciting pair of fantasy scenarios!

Same here...would mind which way...but happy to keep it as a fantasy also x

Magic Hands wrote:

i would love to find sexynurse09 in bed with another woman, it would turn me on something wrotten. i would join in with the toys and do anything they wanted. I wouldn't have one with another fella sorry

No offence but thats what I mean, your happy to have with another woman but not another man.

If the OH did want one, I would deal him for a FFM and MMF, I wouldnt do a FFM unless he did MMF as thats fair

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I don't want a threesome with a man, I want one with a woman!! Just need to find a woman who's willing!! I always think if I had the chance I'd be too nervous to do anything xx

I wasnt critising anyone I was just saying generally. TBH I probably would given the choice. Actually I'd rather just have sex with one to try but I wouldnt cheat on the OH.

Woman I mean lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.