• Having a Threesome

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Littlemisshorny wrote:

I have just said this in another thread but me a d bitofWOW had a foursome last night. It was my first experience of group sex and my first time with a woman. I'm I very insecure/jealous person but I kept wanting him to touch her. I thought I would compare myself or worry he preferred her but it wasn't like that at all. It was brill! So glad we didn't lock it up in fantasy land lol.

Hey LMH Im glad you enjoyed it. I know it's not for me but it sounds lots of fun xx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

I have a fantisy about a foursome, with 3 guys. I'd love to be air-tight as my OH says lol. However as i am happily married it's not something I would do. I love my OH very much and would never put that at risk at all.....Some things are better left as fantasies, all be it a good one .

I think that I could have a threesome but not in a relationship. While I was single I found the idea such a turn on but now im in a relationship i'd feel the same as you puppies77 and would be worried about the other girl and how much beter they would look and be for my partner :(. Cant say id find it exciting with another man either though as I really couldnt imagine being in any way as satisfied as my partner makes me.

Though I still feel young and who knows if my feelings may change in the future, I do believe that u can never say no to anything till uve tried it

loobieloo [sign in to see picture]

My man wants a threesome , it's his only sexual fantasy, but he doesn't want to be involved with the other woman , he wants to please me then let her take over from there . I think he has an fair idea that i would like some girl on girl , but knows i would be devastated if he got too "friendly" with her . Because of these doubts I think we are playing with fire and things wouldn't go too well. He mentions it frequently and I really want to please him ....but ......

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I have heard that it damages a lot of relationships if you arent strong and close.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

3somes can damage relationships BIG time... my BF and I had one pretty new into the relationship and he did actually admit he met with her later and slept with her... Its all back on track and we tend to MMF more as I love DP and I do all the arranging he is banned from any contact before hand (yes i am a meanie)

Use Craigslist or Fabswingers (in the uk) , talk to them for a bit and meet them for a drink before you go back to the bedroom :)

My advice never befriend or use a friend for a 3some :)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

3somes can damage relationships BIG time... my BF and I had one pretty new into the relationship and he did actually admit he met with her later and slept with her... Its all back on track and we tend to MMF more as I love DP and I do all the arranging he is banned from any contact before hand (yes i am a meanie)

Use Craigslist or Fabswingers (in the uk) , talk to them for a bit and meet them for a drink before you go back to the bedroom :)

Not mean, sensible given the history!

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Not mean, sensible given the history!

I like to think so ;) I find getting woman to join us is hard and rarely happens. Men seem to think we have group fun to make our sex life better which is far from the truth!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

I'm the total opposite! I couldn't ever use a stranger...I'd much rather have a threesome with a friend so you know them and can trust them and have a laugh together afterwards. Friends with benefits are the only way for me!

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

My friends on benefits... Spends it on beer.

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

Well, I'm not ashamed to say we gave it a go at the weekend. We were away for a Leeds game and had a city centre hotel booked. We spend the afternoon/night getting drunk with a mutual (male) friends, before heading back to our room "for drinks".

I think I speak for myself and babyh when I say that I'm glad we've tried it, but it won't be happening again. A combination of too much alcohol and him being a bit, erm, too affectionate with her at times (or trying to be at least) along with the fact that he didn't piss off when we'd had enough of him all kind of made it a bit of an anti-climax inthink.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

oh UBM4 that doesnt sound like a lot of fun.
    Not too sure what you mean by being "too affectionate" other than wanting to be more luvvy duvvy than down and dirty with her...i can imagine i would be jealous of that.

It's not the end of the world. We tried it, we didn't like it. Yeah, he seemed to obsess with kissing her on her lips and I didn't like that! I'd rather he do it on her pussy than there, he wasn't there to be kissing her!!

hmm yeah i wouldnt like that either, you dont want him to be fancying her in that way (or the other way round either for that matter)

Nah. That's the problem, he did/does fancy her. I knew he did about a year ago, but assumed he'd have got past it. She did good though, he'll know he doesn't stand a chance cos once it was over she wouldn't go near him!! Hahaha!!

well then kudos to you UBM4!

hopefully she managed to get some enjoyment out of it before it got awkward

Yeh I think she did. She looked amazing all night too, truly stunning. I was proud to call her my girlfriend (feel like a teenager again when I use that word!) and happy as hell that she's mine.

I'd probably try it again if the right person/scenario came up. But I wouldn't go looking for it and I don't think babyh would want it again full stop.

lucky you - and a backslap to you for letting your gf have a go with another guy! she must love you...maybe you will get something in return?!

Haha. Actually, he didn't have any penetrative sex with her. Only I did that so that's maybe why I'm pretty relaxed about what happened.

hehe, fair enough then, you got the main show and he got some side action...!

sam [sign in to see picture]

i'm not sure i would, the idea is a turn on but in reality i think it could ruin everything. both me and the mr are very jealous people so it's probably best not to go there. but he has recently allowed me to get a girlfriend and he wants no envolement on the sexual side but he has to agree to the women because if he doesn't like her than i can't have her.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.