FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Having a Threesome

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

A threesome is a kind of fantasy of mine, having two guys pleasuring me at the same time, but I think it's going to stay that way forever - a fantasy. There are just so many issues to do with it it's highly unlikely to ever happen.

I've been to bed with lots of different combinations of people, and by far the hottest was two straight men servicing me. Even though one of them turned out to be completely untrustworthy and stalked me for two and a half years, those experiences were so hot that I still remember them hotly. :)

So if you ever get the chance, I'd recommend giving it a go. :)

This, I could definitely do :D Would feel like a bit of a hypocrite doing that with a partner, but not being ok with having another girl though.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I'm possibly being rather greedy here but I'd love a threesome with me and two girls! Think of all the glorious soft skin and sliky hair and sumptuous squishy bits all writhing around together! *wanders off to an extremely hot daydream*

xxKPxx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

I'd give it a go either way as long as it wasn't a partner LOL

That's prob the only way I could do it - I am incredebly jealous of anyone near my partner - plus low self confidence!

x

I think alcohol would help me to forget!! And two yummy people would help!!

x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

If u have to get drunk for u to feel comfortable enough to have a threesome then it's probably not the best idea ;-) x

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

I would love a mmf but i was once asked for a ffm. I actualy agreed but as we have never found another girl its not happened (yet).

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

blackburnmale wrote:

I think most F would like a MMF and most M would like a MFF

I'm sure you're correct, unless you include bi-curious, bisexual, and homosexual people, in which case I think that reduces "most" to "many". :)

I have to say I find the prospect of an MMF threesome not only a turn-off but a little bit scary! I don't know if it's because I'm tiny, because I've only ever slept with one male partner or because I've yet to come across (ooer) another man that I've been attracted to...possibly a combination of these reasons!

My OH has vaguely expressed an interest but after discussing it we came to the conclusion that if it did nothing for me and brought up some jealousy issues for him then it definately isn't for us!

xxKPxx

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

We've had a few FFM threesomes, they have always been a lot of fun for all. You just have to make sure that everyone plays with everyone; Mrs Belle likes to play with women too, so that means that it works.

While Mr Belle would not veto a MMF threesome, Mrs Belle understands that the boys would only ever play with one person, so realises the limitations. As a result, we've turned to couples as a way round it, so that there is always a 'spare' body to play with!

Belles

masterandslave wrote:

I think alcohol would help me to forget!! And two yummy people would help!!

x

Was talking hypothetically about my self confidence (or massive lack of) that plus i could never share my OH means i wont ever be in this situation!

x

aanda [sign in to see picture]

we have had 3 somes and more somes, infact we have been swinging for about a year now, if you have a happy loving relationship and both want to there is no harm in it, however we have met some people who do it looking for something not in there relaionship and it has ment the end for them. if you are both able to seperate sex from love then go for it, we can and have had some fun times.

Try fabswingers.com

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

I had a threesome once - 2 girls. It just kinda happened when I was at university. It was a wonderful experience for a while - the sensations were incredible, obviously!!!

BUT. As a bloke we can only cum once wthout a rest.

I found it led to awkwardness and feeling rather 'empty'. I wouldn't even think of it now - the fantasy is SO much better than the truth. I much prefer to concentrate on one woman.

Sam66 wrote:

I had a threesome once - 2 girls. It just kinda happened when I was at university. It was a wonderful experience for a while - the sensations were incredible, obviously!!!

I found it led to awkwardness and feeling rather 'empty'. I wouldn't even think of it now - the fantasy is SO much better than the truth. I much prefer to concentrate on one woman.

This is why the FFF threesome would be be the best

xxKPxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm.. We still need one more F KP... Lol!

Sexynurse was up for running away with us to france...maybe she'll come and play!

I'm beining to think a thressome simply lacks ambition what about a whole bed full of lovely soft sexy women *sigh*

xxKPxx

meep [sign in to see picture]

Being straight but curiouse the idea of a FFM threesome is a big turn on, but ...lots of lovely women....mmmmmm, this need some more thought

Def not interested in MMF, OH would never go for it, and TBH I think I would be a bit scared,

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm.. We still need one more F KP... Lol!

Sexynurse was up for running away with us to france...maybe she'll come and play!

I'm beining to think a thressome simply lacks ambition what about a whole bed full of lovely soft sexy women *sigh*

xxKPxx

Yes!! Count me in! X

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

We have spoke loads about having a FFM threesome but we think we both would get jealous, I think its best left a fantasy unless you can detatch your emotions.

I love the idea of FFF though xx

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

I've had a threesome in the past - when I was abroad and wasn't really connected to the two women. It was, "just sex" - and we were all a bit pissed which helped!

Now I'm married ... no way.

Jealousy is a bad thing and not under our control - no matter what we may think. I enjoyed th ethresome sensations - what man wouldn't want two pairs of breasts, two pairs of legs wrapped round him, two vaginas etc, but because men are one shot deals (so to speak) ultimately I felt a bit empty, like I'd let one of the women down because I wasn't able to come in both ... we found ways round it though, but it wasn't quite the same.

It was fun, but TBH I wouldn't be interested now - l love concentrating on my wife alone, it is so much more erotic (IMO at least!)

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Just to throw my two cents in... I have slept with a couple of women but many moons ago, in my youth and under the influence - however the FFF on here sounds intriguing... Also, from experience with my OH men don't necessarily cum once and it's over! He can ejaculate and go two-three more times ! Who knew! lol He stays inside me, moves slowly, gets hard again, carries on, comes, does same again...!

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Sam66 wrote:

Reminds me of a lesson one can learn from textsfromlastnight.com

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/Text-Replies-2094.html

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.