• Having a Threesome

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I remember a discussion I had with my OH about threesomes in which we thought about it in terms of breakfast cereal (bare with me here, it does kinda make sense eventually!)...

Basically your partner is like branflakes (or whatever your favourite cereal happens to be) you could eat it everyday and it's fantastic exactly as it is. The third in a threesome is like the teaspoon of sugar that you sometimes add that makes it a little bit different and sweeter. It doesn't mean you like the branflakes anyless it's just something a bit different and you certainly wouldn't want to eat just the bowl of sugar!

Yes its a ridiculous analogy that you could pick a million and one holes in but I think it makes a fair bit of sense. Threesomes in a stable trusting relationship could be a fun extra to your sex life. I know my partner isn't going to stop liking sex with just the two of us and he's not going to suddenly want sex with just the other person. Tis a nice way to be

xxKPxx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I agree with you KP, and it wouldn't be trusting my partner that I'd be worrying about, it would be trusting myself and my reactions to seeing him with someone.

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I like KPs analogy x

shellyboo wrote:

I agree with you KP, and it wouldn't be trusting my partner that I'd be worrying about, it would be trusting myself and my reactions to seeing him with someone.

Yeah I guess it might be a bit difficult if jealousy is an issue. I get a lot of vicarious pleasure from seeing my partner enjoy himself so for me it's great but I do have rules about it...I wouldn't want him to have penetrative sex with another woman (that's special and just for us!) but anything else would be awesome. We both like the idea of me being with another woman and him just watching but I don't know how likely we are to find an interested party!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Yeah I guess it might be a bit difficult if jealousy is an issue. I get a lot of vicarious pleasure from seeing my partner enjoy himself so for me it's great but I do have rules about it...I wouldn't want him to have penetrative sex with another woman (that's special and just for us!) but anything else would be awesome. We both like the idea of me being with another woman and him just watching but I don't know how likely we are to find an interested party!

xxKPxx

Hey, you'd be surprised! I really and truly wish I wasn't a possessive gf, but I am, and I struggle with that a lot; that's the main reason I wouldn't want to risk it, I just don't think I could deal with it.

shellyboo wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

xxKPxx

Hey, you'd be surprised! I really and truly wish I wasn't a possessive gf, but I am, and I struggle with that a lot; that's the main reason I wouldn't want to risk it, I just don't think I could deal with it.

There's no need to beat yourself up about possessiveness hun. You know where your boundaries are and that's a good thing! As long as you're a happy and satisfied sexual bunny, who needs threesomes anyway?!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I don't think it'd be that hard to find someone if they were looking for some girl action anyway. They might get a kick out of being watched x

KittyPurry wrote:

There's no need to beat yourself up about possessiveness hun. You know where your boundaries are and that's a good thing! As long as you're a happy and satisfied sexual bunny, who needs threesomes anyway?!

xxKPxx

Aww, thanks :D

Wizzie86 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I don't think it'd be that hard to find someone if they were looking for some girl action anyway. They might get a kick out of being watched x

I hope so!!! It's not something that I persue in an active way and I guess that's why it hasn't happend yet: because I'm not just interested in finding any old girl to fulfil my fantasy scenario. I'd like someone to share the experience with not just a faceless third. If I meet someone I'm attracted to and that I have some chemistry with, who's also a complete mix and who'd maybe want to play again on occasion! WOOOOHOOOOO!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

I dislike KP's analogy simply for the fact that I'd never describe my OH as being branflakes LOL I'd never EAT Branflakes, I need something a bit more interesting to begin with...more akin to Honey Nut Loops. In which case, you don't need that sprikle of sugar to make it taste any differently!

Lol I did say there were a number of holes (ehem) in the analogy but personally I think branflakes are just the best breakfast ever!

xxKPxx

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

I dislike KP's analogy simply for the fact that I'd never describe my OH as being branflakes LOL I'd never EAT Branflakes, I need something a bit more interesting to begin with...more akin to Honey Nut Loops. In which case, you don't need that sprikle of sugar to make it taste any differently!

Having a threesome??????

TB

Yeah KP, there's no point in it being just any girl. If your gonna fulfil a fantasy you have to do it properly! I'm not attracted to many girls but the ones I do like - I can't get them out of my head. I want something to happen with one of those girls x

tallboy247 wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Having a threesome??????

TB

Sorry Nexus, but you weren't to know L once had a bad experience with a bowl full of branflakes- jaw still aching- it just is an impossible association for me flakes and sex sorry!! Now if you had said coco pops or sugar puffs then game on !! Hope you savvy.

TB

Hahahaha I didn't think my branflakes analogy would cause such chaos! I sometimes forget that not everyone is going to see the world in the same warped little way that I do!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

LMAO And not everyone likes Bran Flakes it seems :-p

Lol! Nor threesomes! .... I don't mind though, just means more for me, branflakes that is!!

xxKPxx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

A threesome is a kind of fantasy of mine, having two guys pleasuring me at the same time, but I think it's going to stay that way forever - a fantasy. There are just so many issues to do with it it's highly unlikely to ever happen.

Hiya Ecksvie, who's the other guy going to be then hun ???

TB Losing out to his current testosterone surge!!!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

A threesome is a kind of fantasy of mine, having two guys pleasuring me at the same time, but I think it's going to stay that way forever - a fantasy. There are just so many issues to do with it it's highly unlikely to ever happen.

I've been to bed with lots of different combinations of people, and by far the hottest was two straight men servicing me. Even though one of them turned out to be completely untrustworthy and stalked me for two and a half years, those experiences were so hot that I still remember them hotly. :)

So if you ever get the chance, I'd recommend giving it a go. :)

Ecksvie l would wish to point out at this juncture that l have never caused any physical harm, physical or mental, to a bunny!!

Sorry to hear the untrustworthy word again there Lubyanka.. seem to have encountered more than your fair share, whatever the hell that might be!!

TB

red30 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with AA on this one it wasn't all i'd imagined it to be and i certainly won't be trying it again. We were all single at the time and it was fun but a bit of a let down I really couldn't imagine doing it with someone i love as i personally would be too jealous as would my OH .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.