• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

wee_bear wrote:

Hey. I started with a prostate massager. It was great.

It was before I met my wife and I used to come really hard and afterwards would be amazed by how relaxed. I would end up leaving it in there for a good 10-15 minutes afterwards sitting in complete relaxation!!!

Hi wee_bear,

is there any particular one that you would recommend? I have gone for the starter dildo 19989 because it has a smaller girth, and it seemed a natural step up from fingers.

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

That one there? It wasn't too big and enough lube to make sure it goes in easily.

Nice quality and packed a punch.

I never had a prostate orgasm with it. But I would imagine you will have fun trying!!!

wee_bear wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

That one there? It wasn't too big and enough lube to make sure it goes in easily.

Nice quality and packed a punch.

I never had a prostate orgasm with it. But I would imagine you will have fun trying!!!

Thanks wee_bear this looks good another option for me to try.

Get in it Richie one. And then get pegging too.

I am very much looking forward to my next bucking from the missus.

HornyOwl [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to, I'm yet to bring it up with the fiancé though. I'm sure she'd be up for it, I just need the courage to ask!

I was so lucky that I didn't have to. She brought it up one day. After a bj with a little fingering.

We bought a beginners pegging kit. I don't think it was worth it at all. Other than we got a harness but it isn't a pretty or sexy harness.

I don't even know how you bring it up

Smudgey [sign in to see picture]

TBH I brought it up during sex, we had done a little anal play with fingers and so on. I did it during sex purely because if she throwned upon it I could have blamed the heat of the moment, luckily for me the OH was way up for it and we've been pegging ever since

S&T [sign in to see picture]

I brought it up during a conversation with herself when we were talking about the previous time we had sex. She had been brushing my taint and I mentioned it felt good and would be something I would enjoy exploring further and it just snowballed further from there.

I think the best time to bring it up is probably just after sex.

ScottishSweethearts wrote:

Richie1 wrote:

I think this is a great thread, I have just started to explore using plenty of lube and fingers. I am straight and really enjoy the sensation. My late OH wasn't keen so we never tried anal. So solo it is. Not sure what the best anal toy is for beginners to use solo...there are several on Lovehoney but which to choose? Any thoughts.?

And yes one of my fantasies is to be dominated and pegged as so many have eluded to on this thread....I wish!!

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the wonders of anal play Richie, lots of straight guys are into it - myself included!

I'd definitely recommend getting a suction dildo such as http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34201. This shouldn't be too much of a stretch if you can get three fingers in right now. If not then go for something a little smaller. When you finally get one to your preferred size then stick it to a door, shower wall, or (my personal favourite) a mirror on the floor and ride to your heart's content!

Hi ScottishSweethearts I decided to go for the Doc Johnson Crystal Jellies Anal starter dildo 6" pink 19989. Arrived today and I have had a great time this afternoon using it. Took the whole 6" straight away. What an amazing feeling. I will probably run out of lub at this rate lol. Thanks for your advice.

Hahaha Richie1

That sounds like a great day you had!!!

wee_bear wrote:

Hahaha Richie1

Thanks wee_bear really glad I started to explore anal. Would really recommend that all straight guys give it a go. It really is a fantastic sensation.

Definitely. There is such a taboo. I would never discuss with friends.

My wife is open with her friends about her sex life but that is still a no discuss area. I am sure it will change in time and she can go in and say "last night I threw my fake cock in the husband! He was squeelin like a pig!"

I do love her going to town on it. I generally feel like quite a naughty chap when she is doing it,

I very much enjoy as part of a session where we are both dresssed up and all quite kinky. Does anyone enjoy as part of a love making session? I can imagine it could be but I mostly associate it with fetish play.

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys and girls
    I've always fantasised about pegging but don't no how to bring the idea up to the missus any suggestions, or how did you guys bring up the subject?

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

Richie1 wrote:

wee_bear wrote:

Hahaha Richie1

Thanks wee_bear really glad I started to explore anal. Would really recommend that all straight guys give it a go. It really is a fantastic sensation.

So great to hear you guys having such positive experiences. I've always thought that so many straight men are just completely missing out on one of the best parts of sex <3

adamalx wrote:

Richie1 wrote:

wee_bear wrote:

Hahaha Richie1

So great to hear you guys having such positive experiences. I've always thought that so many straight men are just completely missing out on one of the best parts of sex <3

Absolutely adamalx 😊

Valleysboy [sign in to see picture]

Myself and the OH are also working towards this, we engage in anal play regularly and are enjoying so far. I'm not overly keen on the whole Dom side of things, but think it would depend on my mood.

Valleys boy - just let go. It is good to be dominated once in a while

I am sure you have been a bold boy and you need to be disciplined! :)

Valleysboy [sign in to see picture]

Lol...I don't mind being dominated as such wee-bear...just not in an over the top brutal way if that makes sense. Bit of arse smacking and a hand on the throat is good with me.

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

Souunds good hah. What kind of size of toys are all you guys using if you don't mind me asking, and how are they working out? :)

We started. off with the wee starter kit. It was crap really. But I suppose cheap enough if you didn't like it.

We then went for these ones:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569

We haven't done too many times and have only used the 6 inches. The 7 inches looks quite the butt full. I am not adverse to it. But it is a realistic looking one as well. I do prefer my dildos to be Cock shaped but not look like cocks!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.