£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I was surprisingly okay with it except I didn't get anything from it apart from a laugh.

We use a double-ended dildo (usually the Share XL) with a suitable harness and this works really well for my wife and me. Although such dildos are sold as 'strapless strapons' we have never found them to work well without a harness but with a good harness the saddle of the toy stimulates the clit and the the wearer's 'bulb' is good for g-spot stim (especially the Share XL with its well positioned ridge).

I must say that my wife not getting much out of pegging with a normal strapon put a significant brake on my enjoyment so maybe your OH sensed you didn't get much out of it - might explain his lack of feedback.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

I was surprisingly okay with it except I didn't get anything from it apart from a laugh.

We use a double-ended dildo (usually the Share XL) with a suitable harness and this works really well for my wife and me. Although such dildos are sold as 'strapless strapons' we have never found them to work well without a harness but with a good harness the saddle of the toy stimulates the clit and the the wearer's 'bulb' is good for g-spot stim (especially the Share XL with its well positioned ridge).

I must say that my wife not getting much out of pegging with a normal strapon put a significant brake on my enjoyment so maybe your OH sensed you didn't get much out of it - might explain his lack of feedback.

That's an interesting observation, certainly one to look at in deciding what to choose for her enjoyment too, thanks

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Thanks so much Gyrator. I will look at your suggestion it's good to know that I'm not the only one that has experienced this. Had a chat with my oh tonight and he said he hated that I wasn't getting anything from it and it did put him off as it has to be enjoyable for us both. He just wants me to continue with toys at the moment and I'm happy with that.
    We will take it from there but neither of us have ruled out trying again and I will be looking for something to satisfy us both like you suggested.
    You've been a big help 😊

FreakyDigital [sign in to see picture]

Pegging is super hot to me. I've used extremely large dildo's on my ass a few times and I absolutely love the feeling of being penetrated, even despite being straight. A girl fucking me with a strap-on is taking it to a next level which combines several of my biggest fetishes, I really want a girl to peg me.

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

Thanks for this info Gyrator53. My hubby mentioned pegging to me and I have to admit the thought of doing that to him doesn't turn me on, however a double-ended dildo with harness might be a better option so we can both enjoy it.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

Thanks for this info Gyrator53. My hubby mentioned pegging to me and I have to admit the thought of doing that to him doesn't turn me on, however a double-ended dildo with harness might be a better option so we can both enjoy it.

I'd love to know if any women do use these and does it have that effect? Any observations/recommendations welcome in regards this.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Yes - Ruby writes very persuasively doesn't she.

It's a pity the toy manufacturers have not taken more notice of what she has to say about the need for a harness with doubles as the 'strapless' sales-pitch stops them designing and manufacturing harnesses specifically for this type of toy.

All a double needs is support - there is no need for a ring as per a conventional dildo and in the end we have taken to making our own harnesses that simply have a strong waist-band that won't pull down over the hips and three straps from that supporting a small gusset making the whole thing like a low-cut thong but, thanks to the full waist band, able to pull up very firmly on the saddle of the toy to keep it in good contact with the wearer while allowing most of the trusting forces to be carried back to the bulb inside the wearer (with all the attendant good things they provide!).

There are commercial harnesses that do the job but the ring just makes getting the toy in and harness on more trouble than it need be.

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I was encouraged to have a look at this.

Firstly - I hate the term pegging!! But I love the act. We don't do it that often and haven't done it as part of a love making session rather just when we are having a dirty session!!!

I am new to the forum and I wrote the other day about cumming through a prostate orgasm (again sounds so unsexy!) - it was my first time actually ejaculating that way but holy f£&k!!! It was amazing and I moaned and groaned like an animal!

It is the ultimate form of trust for a couple to engage in having sex with a strap on. It has so many connotations about whether it is "gay" for a man to be penetrated by a woman - I find there nothing more sexy than my partner dressed up in beautiful fetish gear with a brightly coloured rubber cock. And as for her to penetrate me????? And me be so submissive without actually being her slave!!!

It is a tough conversation to bring this up. Some people don't like the anal play - so I am thankful that my wife is so open sexually to all my like peccadilloes and I to hers.

So really just introducing myself to this part of the forum.. maybe to answer sone questions as part of my experiences or share what has gone down - excuse the pun.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Glad you enjoy wee bear, and welcome!

Also, I've just learnt a new word - peccadillo! Love it haha

Has anyone any experience of the Sharon Sloan dildo pants?

I love latex but haven't really done it.

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

FreakyDigital wrote:

Pegging is super hot to me. I've used extremely large dildo's on my ass a few times and I absolutely love the feeling of being penetrated, even despite being straight. A girl fucking me with a strap-on is taking it to a next level which combines several of my biggest fetishes, I really want a girl to peg me.

OMG the feeling of toys especially large ones is amazing I have taken THE GREAT AMERICAN CHALLENGE! It's amazing but to be pegged would be my Ultimate 🤗😜😈
    LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]
    Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I think this is a great thread, I have just started to explore using plenty of lube and fingers. I am straight and really enjoy the sensation. My late OH wasn't keen so we never tried anal. So solo it is. Not sure what the best anal toy is for beginners to use solo...there are several on Lovehoney but which to choose? Any thoughts.?

And yes one of my fantasies is to be dominated and pegged as so many have eluded to on this thread....I wish!!

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

Richie1 wrote:

I think this is a great thread, I have just started to explore using plenty of lube and fingers. I am straight and really enjoy the sensation. My late OH wasn't keen so we never tried anal. So solo it is. Not sure what the best anal toy is for beginners to use solo...there are several on Lovehoney but which to choose? Any thoughts.?

And yes one of my fantasies is to be dominated and pegged as so many have eluded to on this thread....I wish!!

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the wonders of anal play Richie, lots of straight guys are into it - myself included!

I'd definitely recommend getting a suction dildo such as http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34201. This shouldn't be too much of a stretch if you can get three fingers in right now. If not then go for something a little smaller. When you finally get one to your preferred size then stick it to a door, shower wall, or (my personal favourite) a mirror on the floor and ride to your heart's content!

ScottishSweethearts wrote:

Richie1 wrote:

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the wonders of anal play Richie, lots of straight guys are into it - myself included!

I'd definitely recommend getting a suction dildo such as http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34201. This shouldn't be too much of a stretch if you can get three fingers in right now. If not then go for something a little smaller. When you finally get one to your preferred size then stick it to a door, shower wall, or (my personal favourite) a mirror on the floor and ride to your heart's content!

Thank you ScottishSweethearts. This looks good, can't wait to get my hands on it. Like the idea of a mirror, must try that.

Smudgey [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys, just been catching up on this thread for the last few weeks. Seems to be a general like and dislike of the same things. I see some women don't feel they get any satisfaction when pegging. What I find with my wife that works well is to take it in turns almost. As in she may penetrate me for 5-10 minutes then I'd return the favour somehow and then alternate, before we get to a stage where we are both ready to climax.
    This is usually my wife pegging me whilst giving me a hand job, as soon as I ejaculate, it's often the case she jumps off me and sits above my face where we both play with her to a finish. It's often been the case also that just before I ejaculate whilst she's pegging me, that I flip her over and finish off inside her simoultaniously.

We're now however, considering one of these Double strapon dildos, to see the differences and also to ensure both of us are being pleasured at the same time.

Something I've done with my OH also is to have us both strapped up, so I receive Anal penetration, then we reverse roles and I double penetrate my OH. It's an amazing feeling.

It's great to have these forums, let's face it we all think we're "different sexual wise", looks to me we all just love a good time. X

Just ordered my first anal toy. Pink Crystal jellies anal starter Dildo 19989. Moving on from fingers. Cant wait to try it.

Hey. I started with a prostate massager. It was great.

It was before I met my wife and I used to come really hard and afterwards would be amazed by how relaxed. I would end up leaving it in there for a good 10-15 minutes afterwards sitting in complete relaxation!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.