• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

    1443915209
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 730
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

    I'll be honest I would love to be pegged but stand more chance of being taken by another man than my OH with a strapon

    I'd love to peg my OH, but when I asked him if I could get a strap-on he said NO!

    He refused even when I said he could use it on me to DP me...such a shame as it looks really fun!

    1443915657
    Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 2 May 2015

    Luv bunny wrote:

    Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

    I'll be honest I would love to be pegged but stand more chance of being taken by another man than my OH with a strapon

    I'd love to peg my OH, but when I asked him if I could get a strap-on he said NO!

    He refused even when I said he could use it on me to DP me...such a shame as it looks really fun!

    I would love to do that too but I've tried to sneak it into conversation but its too easily dismissed its a shame I would love to feel what its like being pounded...
    1443944711
    Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 2 May 2015

    its getting really bad at how much I would like it done to me is that I have been looking into other options????

    1443947634
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2404
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

    its getting really bad at how much I would like it done to me is that I have been looking into other options????

    I've thought out in great detail the best way to get away with murder before, doesn't make me a bad lass (I don't think) There's never anything wrong with thought, it's action that defines us. Otherwise, every person who had fantasised about a famous actor while in bed with their OH would be a cheat.

    Is just talking to her completely openly over a glass of wine completely out of the question?

    1443990169
    Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 2 May 2015

    nah lucky if I could even drop the words 'making love' into a conversation let alone the bedroom at the moment....

    1444323514
    kc. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 264
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2010

    We've been pegging for a few months now after years of anal play. Ironically it was my wife who first pushed a finger up my arse years ago whilst giving me a BJ. This lead to me screwing her arse, toys etc but nothing for me from that first experience. Then some years ago we or should I say she went for it again and that led onto her using toys up my arse, fingers and then to fisting. I loved it and she really got into it as well. I love being milked. I fancied being pegged by her and there was an article that included pegging in it, think it was in the Huff post. I took the plunge and asked if she would like to give it a go whilst also showing her some toys on the LH site. She agreed. I got my first peg and really enjoyed it. She wasn't so taken as she found it quite awkward comfort wise and she went off the idea. Anyway she saw some of my web history with pegging sites, I bought a better harness and peg, a Vac U Lock system with 8.5 inch Doc Johnson and we tried again. She read up more and we adjusted my position making for easier penetration, more comfortable and stimulating for her and now it is becoming a regular feature. I love her banging me, the feeling of her dominating me. She gets really very carried away. I have even bought the Doc Johnson 12 inch attachment. God it's massive so not used all the time. Pegging is here to stay.

    1444337545
    Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 2 May 2015

    thanks KC. but I think life will not be adventurous as age and busyness of our life has stopped it....

    1444795070
    labsgain [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 9 Dec 2014

    I've been uing dildo's and vibrators on my own for a year now, and finally got a strap on for my girlfriend (Tantus Bend Over Intermediate Vibrating Strap-On Harness) best purchase ever. She loves being in control and so do I

    1444819197
    kc. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 264
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2010

    Last weekend I also introduced a stroker. My wife hadn't seen one before. Whilst she was pegging me she was also masturbating me at the same time. She was definitely loving the whole thing as was I and the resultant ejaculation was quite incredible. She demanded a rerun the next morning so who was I to deny my wife. Give it a go.

    1444824938
    SK1966 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 349
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    Love being taken by a Dom' woman. Sadly doesn't happen too often but if it does the orgasm is out of this world.

    1444838045
    CountryBlonde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    Question for some of you.... I've always liked the idea of putting on a strap on and using it on my other half. Thing is, he is hard to get to try new stuff and definatly doesnt want anything in his rear end. Not even a finger. Did any of you here hate the idea before you tried it?

    I don't want to pressure him at all and will accept it if he says no. I just have a feeling he would enjoy anal play if he wasn't so shy. Any ideas on how I can bring it up without him instantly dismissing it?

    1444839793

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1622
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    CountryBlonde wrote:

    Question for some of you.... I've always liked the idea of putting on a strap on and using it on my other half. Thing is, he is hard to get to try new stuff and definatly doesnt want anything in his rear end. Not even a finger. Did any of you here hate the idea before you tried it?

    I don't want to pressure him at all and will accept it if he says no. I just have a feeling he would enjoy anal play if he wasn't so shy. Any ideas on how I can bring it up without him instantly dismissing it?

    Same!! He's not that way inclined to new things! I would love him to shove a strap on and take me, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen. I finally got him to try a prostate massager last night but was more interested in trying them against my nibs!!!! but he did give it a go and he seemed to enjoy that. So a giant leap from a wet finger!

    I need more though!! Great thread this one!

    1444840651
    CountryBlonde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

    I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

    1444841279

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1622
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    CountryBlonde wrote:

    Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

    I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

    Lmao... Yeah wait till he's asleep and get that finger lubed up and go for it haha xx

    1444841293

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 250
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2009

    Yeah I do want to try pegging. Its pretty annoying that oh loves my fingers everywhere on her. Front and back. But wont go anywhere near my bum with her fingers. Even though I almost always use a bum plug these days. So pegging is sure out of the question! Also I think putting on a strap-on would wierd her out too much. So unless I can think of a different approach this one will have to remain as a day dream :( Actually thinking about it, OH probably way too submissive to go for it anyway. Oh well!

    1444841586
    CountryBlonde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    Ozz wrote:

    CountryBlonde wrote:

    Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

    I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

    Lmao... Yeah wait till he's asleep and get that finger lubed up and go for it haha xx

    PMSL!!! Well, I guess that if it all goes wrong, I'd still get angry rough sex out of it. :p xx

    1444841622

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1622
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Well I did it to a blow up many moons ago while he watched and I felt ok. Bit odd , but I gave it a go. He wouldn't in a pink fit let me do it to him. I've stopped asking. I'm convinced that after him being at a male military boarding school he thinks it's gay!!!

    I've told him it's not, it's about new experiences and feeling good about all of his body, but nope he's not going there!

    A girl can but try, right?

    1444841745
    CountryBlonde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    Hot dog, have you ever asked her directly??

    Ozz, mines the same. "but I'm not gay" is what I got last time.

    I'll keep trying.... _uck it hard and keep on pushing right?? lol

    1444841890

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1622
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    CountryBlonde wrote:

    Ozz wrote:

    CountryBlonde wrote:

    Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

    I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

    Lmao... Yeah wait till he's asleep and get that finger lubed up and go for it haha xx

    PMSL!!! Well, I guess that if it all goes wrong, I'd still get angry rough sex out of it. :p xx

    Mmmm rough sex...I don't get enough of that at all!!! lol xx

    1444841910

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 250
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2009

    CountryBlonde, no. I have asked for fingers in my bum. Quite a few times. Get a stern "no". So not even going to try bringing up pegging. So thats that then.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.