• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What has made you laugh during sex?

Tomcatter [sign in to see picture]

On the last day of the honeymoon, i pinned the misses down for some morning nookie, went for the insertion when she decided to let out a large quantity of wind.... directly over my member :o

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

Ha ha - Love that HGL - did he have a name label in his underpants as well ??

I remember an embarrasing moment that turned to laughter - I had just persuaded my partner that anal stimulation was something to be enjoyed, but as she inserted her finger into my anus a quantity of wind came out very loudly - she fell about laughing and laughed so much she wet herself!

It didn't stop us though

By then I was crying with laughter.. didn't see haha

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Staying in a guest house recently got a bit of a shock when i looked up to see a man looking in our bedroom window. We were round the back of the hotel so hadn't occured to us to worry about it but think it must have been the gardener, fortunately for me we were in such a position that my modesty was saved, all he got was a good view of my partners backside.

[suspended user]

suspended user

the sound of my semen dripping on the carpet 2 minutes before I had to take my wife to work

pretty much everything about sex makes me (us) laugh

ZoeTheBabe [sign in to see picture]

Not exactly during sex, but just before, the OH and I were having this romantic caressing session, while we were both on our knees on the bed. And, SOMEHOW, whilst we were hugging, we managed for just a moment to create that farting sound people do under their elbows xD! I was in stitches! x

tattooed lotus [sign in to see picture]

I had a boyfriend who was a musician and could make up a song about any situation.

One night he made me cum so hard I half fell off the bed,to steady myself from falling entirely on the floor I grabbed his ankle and pulled my entire weight up on his ankle,he let out a horror scream then began singing a song he called 'Broken ankle sex blues'

Years later it still makes me laugh.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

This thread got me like 

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Normally air ingress and "explusion" is the one that gets us both

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Me and DH were having a steamy sex session under the duvet and my cat who was at the end of the bed decided to pounce on DH's head! I alway have to shut her out now and shes quite fat and stubborn so always puts up a protest.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

My friend once told me a story about the time she was having sex with her boyfriend, missionary position, and the cat came in and climbed on his back and just went to sleep. He basically had to just lay there, still inside her and wait for the cat to move. They haven't had sex without the door being closed since!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Another cat story . This is post sex as well. After a steamy session on a cold winters night me and the Mrs went off to sleep. I woke up in the morning instrad of waking up and seeing my Mrs's face on the pillow it was out big ginger toms face. He had sneeked into the bed during the night and snuggled up between us and placed his head on the pillow for extra comfort . Its not erxactly a 3 some I had ever invisaged !

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Loving this thread!!

Aside from the usual 'expelsion of air' I haven't got anything too funny to share. Pets are always a problem, I have to shut my 3 dogs out of the bedroom, it puts me off having them stare at us with a quizzical expression on their little faces!! 😂

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Have had quite quite a number of times when our neighbours have told us that they could hear us last night. and visa versa with us hearing them.

This was over 15 years ago, and we lived next door to each other for about 15 years. The lovely thing is, is that we are still the best of friends, and they will be coming out to see us out here in Spain in July.

More clunks in the night I think!

devildogs8 [sign in to see picture]

When me and my ex were in uni thin walls and nosey housemates meant we used to play music loudly to cover any noise so they couldnt hear what we were up to. Put on a random spotify playlist and during getting busy...we ended up being rickrolled we ended up laughing so much.

MrGoodGuy [sign in to see picture]

Play the Marshmellow Chubby Bunny Game

The idea is you put a marshmellow in your mouth and say "1 Chubby Bunny, 2 Chubby Bunnies" on the the 2nd marshmellow etc.

BUT, after each marshmellow you have to give oral for a few seconds as well.

If you aren't both in fits of laughter by then end, tickle your partner with them holding in the marshmellows

Guaranteed fun!

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

I think my funniest experience was back in my uni days when I was lucky enough to enjoy a threesome with two lovely young ladies. However, right in the throes of passion one of these lovely young ladies emitted what I can only describe as a 'silent but deadly' fart. At first we tried to carry on and not acknowledge the really quite appaling smell but soon collapsed into giggles and cries of "who did that?".

If anything, it made the experience all the more memorable.

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

During sex (very early in relationship) a partner decided to tickle me and I am extremely ticklish and I am a screamer when tickled, well he was getting lower down my body and reflexively my leg kicked unfortunately at same time I farted and he fell off bed.He insists blew him off bed I say it was kick but we giggled about it and I got teased that I blew him off the bed

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Not during sex but last night Mrs TD asked me to help with her landing strip, it now looks like a cycle lane. .. oops LOL

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I quite often get the giggles for no reason probably because I know I am supposed to be concentrating and keeping quiet which is a recipe for fits of giggles, now if I want to make my oh laugh I just go shhh with my finger to my lips. I like to be lighthearted about sex and often we try positions which are clearly not going to work, as we both have an appalling balance problem also we both get cramp

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

Letting out 3 FF's one after the other the other night when the OH pulled out from doggy and the relief on his face when I said it wasn't a 'fart' as he was a bit too close to my ass! We couldn't stop laughing as not done a FF for years!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.