1. Where do you like to shoot or him to shoot his load?

    1545272749
    Tom3141 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 1 Jun 2018

    Inside her, or definitely in her dirty mouth

    1545275850
    ButtPlugFan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 10 Dec 2017

    I like ass the most, but mouth and face are just as good 😁

    1545343856

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2018

    Lovebears wrote:

    Inside me love feeling the presuer and the twiching of this man hood inside me!

    U reelyfeel it wen we twitchin and cummin.  Nice one 

    1545352740
    Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 701
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2015

    in or on me dont mind where I just love it.

    1545377622
    kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3221
    • Joined:

    Amir wrote:

    Lovebears wrote:

    Inside me love feeling the presuer and the twiching of this man hood inside me!

    U reelyfeel it wen we twitchin and cummin.  Nice one 

    Oh yes, it is why I love having him inside me so much. I can feel everything, and I particular love the pulsating and pumping as he cums in me.

    1545422714

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2018

    KinkyMira wrote:

    Amir wrote:

    Lovebears wrote:

    Inside me love feeling the presuer and the twiching of this man hood inside me!

    U reelyfeel it wen we twitchin and cummin.  Nice one 

    Oh yes, it is why I love having him inside me so much. I can feel everything, and I particular love the pulsating and pumping as he cums in me.

    Nice one , didn’t realise u wud feel it so much.  

    1545436071
    Grove rider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 13 Oct 2017

    My wife likes me cumming inside her, or on her tits. I like either😅

    1545437658

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2018

    Grove rider wrote:

    My wife likes me cumming inside her, or on her tits. I like either😅

    Reely like it wen cummin inside gf. 

    1545444915
    Bigtits69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 87
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2018

    I think it just depends what your up to sexually 

    How horny you both are 

    1545449397

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2018

    Bigtits69 wrote:

    I think it just depends what your up to sexually 

    How horny you both are 

    Yeh. Didn’t realise u cud reely feel  it wen I started cummin 

    1545471143
    kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3221
    • Joined:

    Amir wrote:

    KinkyMira wrote:

    Amir wrote:

    Lovebears wrote:

    Inside me love feeling the presuer and the twiching of this man hood inside me!

    U reelyfeel it wen we twitchin and cummin.  Nice one 

    Oh yes, it is why I love having him inside me so much. I can feel everything, and I particular love the pulsating and pumping as he cums in me.

    Nice one , didn’t realise u wud feel it so much.  

    Can't speak for every woman, but yes, I feel everything, and it is wonderful. Sometimes after he's shagged me, he doesn't pull out and I feel him shrinking out of my pussy. I just love feeling him inside me. It feels way better than toys.

    1545483377
    couple for blackcock [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2017

    love it all over her body ..she enjoys creampie. or deep inside her, and we both enjoy when i fill her up anally

    1545492856
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1719
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    Inside my pussy

    1545493004
    polo56 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 235
    • Joined: 24 Sep 2014

    I like to come inside my wife, then sit back and watch it ooze out.

    1545552897
    kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3221
    • Joined:

    polo56 wrote:

    I like to come inside my wife, then sit back and watch it ooze out.

    My husband does a great line in that one. He loves having stuff ooze out of my pussy after a shag. Sometimes he watches like this, sometimes I get on with my day and get into a mess under my skirt. Either way is good for him, and his resulting arousal is good for my next shag!

    1545578185
    Married Man30 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 152
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2013

    My wife has really started to like me shooting on her face! So much so she almost begs for it. Also enjoys it on her boobs and rubs it in

    1545753149
    Elsa_Tealeaf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 8 Oct 2013

    Mmmm I get so turned on when my BFF shoots inside me and I can feel him pulse.

    1545907379
    CheekyMDD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2018

    My Wife’s favourite places are in her mouth or in her pussy, she also enjoys her face being covered and I’m a fan of coming on her bum hole.

    1545914927
    JoeyJoeJoe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2018

    It goes everywhere with me, I could go to cum on her feet and would still reach her face!!

    1545921183
    Joy16 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2017

    I like him to cum inside but I also find it hot after oral for him to cum on my face.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.