• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Instantaneous wetness

    1289853199
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Lately I have been reading some erotica. One thing that they always seem to say is that they only have to look at someone and they get instantly wet or soaked.
    I am attracted to my OH but even when he kisses me and touches, I dont get soaked. It takes direct clitoral contact or at least 20 minutes of rubbing and even then I am not always soaked.

    Are there any women who can get soaked just by looking at someone?

    1289853331
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

    Adx

    1289853583
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

    Adx

    Ohhh thats not good. Lube at the ready then.

    For me it depends on the time of the month as to how wet I get.

    Have you thought of changing your pill? There are lots of type out there.

    1289853849
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

    Adx

    You do have random wetness at times, no idea what it depends on.

    1289853984
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

    Adx

    Ohhh thats not good. Lube at the ready then.

    For me it depends on the time of the month as to how wet I get.

    Have you thought of changing your pill? There are lots of type out there.

    Have tried 3 different pills and will soon be changing again since I've been told the one I'm on now may be the reason for my joints flaring up. I have to be on the pill to control the endometriosis so it's just finding the right one.

    Adx

    1289853988
    MsEllie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2010

    My condition means my sex-drive is so high at the moment I'm between very moist and dripping most of the time....

    even when not wound up like a spring a good kiss could get me going... 'looking' alone was rare but not unheard of

    1289854007
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

    Adx

    You do have random wetness at times, no idea what it depends on.

    I'm just not normal!

    Adx

    1289854070
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    I find it kinda weird, sometimes I can be really wet for no particular reason but then other times I'll be really in the mood and...nothing. I think it can be dependant on lots of things other than just how turned on you are

    1289854092
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

    Adx

    Ohhh thats not good. Lube at the ready then.

    For me it depends on the time of the month as to how wet I get.

    Have you thought of changing your pill? There are lots of type out there.

    Have tried 3 different pills and will soon be changing again since I've been told the one I'm on now may be the reason for my joints flaring up. I have to be on the pill to control the endometriosis so it's just finding the right one.

    Adx

    I am considering using a pill soon. I am on the IUD but I hate the periods. I didnt want the IUS because with about 6 of the mini pills I was bleeding constantly.

    1289854384
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    chipNroll wrote:

    I find it kinda weird, sometimes I can be really wet for no particular reason but then other times I'll be really in the mood and...nothing. I think it can be dependant on lots of things other than just how turned on you are

    Now imagine this only with potential social embarrassment and strained pants...

    1289854667
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    WandA wrote:

    chipNroll wrote:

    I find it kinda weird, sometimes I can be really wet for no particular reason but then other times I'll be really in the mood and...nothing. I think it can be dependant on lots of things other than just how turned on you are

    Now imagine this only with potential social embarrassment and strained pants...

    Lol! Thats something I do feel for guys with. But in comparison to periods every month, dryness, wetness, child birth, cramps and menopause I know I would rather have a few strained pants than that lot.

    1289854755
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    Lol, it's good to be a lady...

    (side note, I read that as 'stained pants' and was a bit worried)

    1289854776
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    chipNroll wrote:

    I find it kinda weird, sometimes I can be really wet for no particular reason but then other times I'll be really in the mood and...nothing. I think it can be dependant on lots of things other than just how turned on you are

    Now imagine this only with potential social embarrassment and strained pants...

    Lol! Thats something I do feel for guys with. But in comparison to periods every month, dryness, wetness, child birth, cramps and menopause I know I would rather have a few strained pants than that lot.

    Well, perhaps you have a point...

    1289856747
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Ah triple post there lol.

    It seems that most people struggle to get wet sometimes which is refreshing to know that I am not odd, well no odder than normal

    1289857030
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    At least it gives me an excuse to start getting through my lubes! I have a regular bottle and a large bottle of Durex Very Cherry! Lol! Yet, I still keep using the Feel lube. Love that stuff!

    I wasnt a big fan of that. I use super slik. On ebay, £12 for 600ml or 10 for £40. It does get a little sticky with handjobs but when watered down its good.

    1289857182
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    At least it gives me an excuse to start getting through my lubes! I have a regular bottle and a large bottle of Durex Very Cherry! Lol! Yet, I still keep using the Feel lube. Love that stuff!

    I wasnt a big fan of that. I use super slik. On ebay, £12 for 600ml or 10 for £40. It does get a little sticky with handjobs but when watered down its good.

    Actually 250ml a bottle so thats 750ml for £12. or 2.5 litres for £40.

    1289857578
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Which reminds me. Are you still after those durex pump bottles once they are empty? I could send you an e-mail once they are finished (might be a while though) if you still want them?

    Yep still after them. Thats the down side of my lube, its non-lockable. Thanks Can anyone find any plastic bottles like that to buy?

    1289857672
    MsEllie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Which reminds me. Are you still after those durex pump bottles once they are empty? I could send you an e-mail once they are finished (might be a while though) if you still want them?

    Yep still after them. Thats the down side of my lube, its non-lockable. Thanks Can anyone find any plastic bottles like that to buy?

    Like these?

    http://www.simplyessentialuk.co.uk/ourshop/prod_646779-5-x-250ml-EMPTY-PET-PLASTIC-BOTTLE-with-PUMP-DISPENSER-TOP.html

    1289857820
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    MsEllie wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Which reminds me. Are you still after those durex pump bottles once they are empty? I could send you an e-mail once they are finished (might be a while though) if you still want them?

    Yep still after them. Thats the down side of my lube, its non-lockable. Thanks Can anyone find any plastic bottles like that to buy?

    Like these?

    http://www.simplyessentialuk.co.uk/ourshop/prod_646779-5-x-250ml-EMPTY-PET-PLASTIC-BOTTLE-with-PUMP-DISPENSER-TOP.html

    Kinda, I have bottles like that for my lube at the moment but they dont lock which is bad for storage and transportation. I need ones like the durex ones that lock. Been googling aswell.

    1289857937
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Which reminds me. Are you still after those durex pump bottles once they are empty? I could send you an e-mail once they are finished (might be a while though) if you still want them?

    Yep still after them. Thats the down side of my lube, its non-lockable. Thanks Can anyone find any plastic bottles like that to buy?

    Surely you can find them on ebay? can you not?

    Now looking but I can only see the smaller ones.

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.