• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Instantaneous wetness

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Lately I have been reading some erotica. One thing that they always seem to say is that they only have to look at someone and they get instantly wet or soaked.
    I am attracted to my OH but even when he kisses me and touches, I dont get soaked. It takes direct clitoral contact or at least 20 minutes of rubbing and even then I am not always soaked.

Are there any women who can get soaked just by looking at someone?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Not me - I've the opposite problem - my pill means I'm dry as a bone almost all of the time no matter how horny I am!

Adx

Ohhh thats not good. Lube at the ready then.

For me it depends on the time of the month as to how wet I get.

Have you thought of changing your pill? There are lots of type out there.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

You do have random wetness at times, no idea what it depends on.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Have tried 3 different pills and will soon be changing again since I've been told the one I'm on now may be the reason for my joints flaring up. I have to be on the pill to control the endometriosis so it's just finding the right one.

Adx

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

My condition means my sex-drive is so high at the moment I'm between very moist and dripping most of the time....

even when not wound up like a spring a good kiss could get me going... 'looking' alone was rare but not unheard of

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

You do have random wetness at times, no idea what it depends on.

I'm just not normal!

Adx

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

I find it kinda weird, sometimes I can be really wet for no particular reason but then other times I'll be really in the mood and...nothing. I think it can be dependant on lots of things other than just how turned on you are

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

Have tried 3 different pills and will soon be changing again since I've been told the one I'm on now may be the reason for my joints flaring up. I have to be on the pill to control the endometriosis so it's just finding the right one.

Adx

I am considering using a pill soon. I am on the IUD but I hate the periods. I didnt want the IUS because with about 6 of the mini pills I was bleeding constantly.

chipNroll wrote:

I find it kinda weird, sometimes I can be really wet for no particular reason but then other times I'll be really in the mood and...nothing. I think it can be dependant on lots of things other than just how turned on you are

Now imagine this only with potential social embarrassment and strained pants...

WandA wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

Lol! Thats something I do feel for guys with. But in comparison to periods every month, dryness, wetness, child birth, cramps and menopause I know I would rather have a few strained pants than that lot.

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Lol, it's good to be a lady...

(side note, I read that as 'stained pants' and was a bit worried)

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

Lol! Thats something I do feel for guys with. But in comparison to periods every month, dryness, wetness, child birth, cramps and menopause I know I would rather have a few strained pants than that lot.

Well, perhaps you have a point...

Ah triple post there lol.

It seems that most people struggle to get wet sometimes which is refreshing to know that I am not odd, well no odder than normal

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

At least it gives me an excuse to start getting through my lubes! I have a regular bottle and a large bottle of Durex Very Cherry! Lol! Yet, I still keep using the Feel lube. Love that stuff!

I wasnt a big fan of that. I use super slik. On ebay, £12 for 600ml or 10 for £40. It does get a little sticky with handjobs but when watered down its good.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

At least it gives me an excuse to start getting through my lubes! I have a regular bottle and a large bottle of Durex Very Cherry! Lol! Yet, I still keep using the Feel lube. Love that stuff!

I wasnt a big fan of that. I use super slik. On ebay, £12 for 600ml or 10 for £40. It does get a little sticky with handjobs but when watered down its good.

Actually 250ml a bottle so thats 750ml for £12. or 2.5 litres for £40.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Which reminds me. Are you still after those durex pump bottles once they are empty? I could send you an e-mail once they are finished (might be a while though) if you still want them?

Yep still after them. Thats the down side of my lube, its non-lockable. Thanks Can anyone find any plastic bottles like that to buy?

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Which reminds me. Are you still after those durex pump bottles once they are empty? I could send you an e-mail once they are finished (might be a while though) if you still want them?

Yep still after them. Thats the down side of my lube, its non-lockable. Thanks Can anyone find any plastic bottles like that to buy?

Like these?

http://www.simplyessentialuk.co.uk/ourshop/prod_646779-5-x-250ml-EMPTY-PET-PLASTIC-BOTTLE-with-PUMP-DISPENSER-TOP.html

MsEllie wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Like these?

http://www.simplyessentialuk.co.uk/ourshop/prod_646779-5-x-250ml-EMPTY-PET-PLASTIC-BOTTLE-with-PUMP-DISPENSER-TOP.html

Kinda, I have bottles like that for my lube at the moment but they dont lock which is bad for storage and transportation. I need ones like the durex ones that lock. Been googling aswell.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Surely you can find them on ebay? can you not?

Now looking but I can only see the smaller ones.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.