• Weeing after Orgasm

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

Ladies... do any of you have a problem weeing after you orgasm?? I can be BURSTING for a wee but not be able to go... running water does even help!!

Is it because our muscles have tightened so much??

yuraku [sign in to see picture]

Hey Chels,

I know this is aimed at the ladies but its pretty much the same for a lot of men so i would have thought its quiet a normal thing and just the way the human body works....

how long until it goes away? sometimes I can be bursting for HOURS and end up having to wee in the shower whilst trying not to think about it (aka, reading the back of the shampoo bottles...Aussi Shampoo is the best read!)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Same for men as mentioned but it's usually hard to wee while erect even before orgasm. It would make sense to have an 'off switch' for sex, accidental weeing in someone is probably bad... Not sure about the lady bits but unless something has changed I wouldn't worry. Of course, check with a doc if concerned.

yuraku [sign in to see picture]

chels18 wrote:

how long until it goes away? sometimes I can be bursting for HOURS and end up having to wee in the shower whilst trying not to think about it (aka, reading the back of the shampoo bottles...Aussi Shampoo is the best read!)

Think it would be different for everyone Chels, i dont think you can put a time to it.... Also, while you are reading something "trying not to think about it" you ARE probably thinking about it without realising and that in itself could be causing an issue.... I would just go down the lines of, it is normal and your body will let you wee when it wants to and dont worry about it..... Obviously if you are greatly concerned then go to the docs like WandA has said.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

chels18 wrote:

Hmmm I'd see a doctor! That sounds a little more than just not being able to go.

Do you need a wee before you have sex? There are occassions when it feels like you need a wee but in fact your bladder is empty. Sometimes you'll go for a wee and still need one afterwards....maybe it's that?

I'd ask a doctor though if I were you!

Adx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

With guys I think it switches off because the urine and semen use the same tube to exit the body so it's an either/or situation.

With women I think friction during sex can cause some local inflamation which makes peeing difficult sometimes.

As has been suggested already it could be a UTI, bacteria can easily get introduced into the urethra during sex and cause difficulty peeing.

xxKPxx

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Had a quick chat with the OH about this one, and she very much agrees with Yuraku. :)

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I was going to say it might just be because your G-spot is getting stimulated, but that doesn't usually last for hours later.

Deepblue [sign in to see picture]

Hi Chels

One question that I do not think has being asked (forgive me if it has) but has it ALWAYS been like this for you or has it just started to happen.

If its the 1st then its just you and thats the way your body is like said we are all different, if its the later like said see a GP and get it checked out, you can never be too carefull these days.

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Hi Chels.

For me it's quite normal, I can be bursting for a wee after orgasm but it just just doesn't happen that easy. I've got into the habbit of having a bottle of water beside the bed and making sure I drink it. The way I see it, what goes in, must come out!

As I said it's quite normal for me, I've always been that way but if I were you I would mention it to the doctor anyway.

Ive only noticed it recently! nice to know other people have the same problem though!! I'm not overly worried about it because it seems common :)

mtunreal69 [sign in to see picture]

Good stuff chels. Not cool when you think your all lonesome.

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

That's why semen is white and urine is yellow so a guy knows whether he's cuming or going

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Same here, you just need to take a few mins for everything to relax. I run the tap or think of running water x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Mad4Sex wrote:

That's why semen is white and urine is yellow so a guy knows whether he's cuming or going

Ha, I love it!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

my oh though literally has to pee every time he orgasms!

hmm, I thought that was normal for a guy! I don't get an urgent need to straight away, but pretty soon after.

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

If I need a wee after sex i need at least 5 minutes - depending on the strength of the orgasm.

The bigger the O the longer the wait!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah. I can piss into the loo from ten foot after sex! I've tried! :-p

[suspended user]

suspended user

it takes ages after sex

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.