• Hot stuff! (A thoroughly un-scientific survey)

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

I'm generally a Lamb Pasanda girl (creamy, with depth and a bit nutty) but am easily tempted to try things like http://www.scorchio.co.uk/chillipepper-petes-dragons-blood-p-571.html when I'm in the right mood.

Read into that what you will!

of course, the logical answer her is we'll put you down as 'Alice Lamb; She's creamy, she's got depth(s?) and is maybe just a wee bit nutty.'.no real mention of an inclination to beat or be beaten to a pulp on this reading.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I now want a curry...

Snap! My local is amazing but soooo expensive

x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

WandA wrote:

I now want a curry...

x

Sweet WandA knows how crap the last few weeks have been for me, and has offered to take me to our local tonight :D Bless him! <3

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

WandA wrote:

I now want a curry...

x

My local is one of these late 80's slightly run down looking (well I say local, we have 6 within a 10min walk!) places that only exists because the food is so good. Shame it isn't a restaurant. We're considering going to a curry house now though...

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I like a lot of heat in my food - I love to have a tingle in my lips and tongue!

I do like pain too but I'm not suitable for this survey because my life for pain is due to fucked nerves from chronic pain!

Adxx

Snap! x

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

I love hot food - chillies find their way into a lot of my food & loads of black pepper in practically everything

I love being flogged, spanked and whipped & when I'm in the swing of things I also love a bit of nipple pain

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I like spicy food but not burning hot, and i like a bit of pain but nothing extreme! A bit of spanking is nice

sexy little minx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I like a lot of heat in my food - I love to have a tingle in my lips and tongue!

I do like pain too but I'm not suitable for this survey because my life for pain is due to fucked nerves from chronic pain!

Adxx

Snap! x

Oooo SLM. Are you on the pill? Ad found something out about Yasmin and HMS. If you are then I'd have a little chat with her.

WandA wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adxx

Snap! x

Oooo SLM. Are you on the pill? Ad found something out about Yasmin and HMS. If you are then I'd have a little chat with her.

All very cryptic! There's a black list of certain hormonal contraceptives including Yasmin and the implant (I think)

Will talk to you about it at some point I'm sure :)

Adxx

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adxx

Snap! x

All very cryptic! There's a black list of certain hormonal contraceptives including Yasmin and the implant (I think)

Will talk to you about it at some point I'm sure :)

Adxx

Thanks WandA and Ad. I wasn't aware of that. Not on the pill, had to come off the one I was on, was having a horrinle time with it, hot flushes ect. I've got the implant. The Doctor that fitted it didn't mention anything about it. My own Doctor also knows I've got the implant and he didn't mention anything about it either, will have to ask him when I next see him. I've not really noticed any difference in my joints or level of pain since I've had the impant.

Sorry for going slightly off topic. x

sexy little minx wrote:

Thanks WandA and Ad. I wasn't aware of that. Not on the pill, had to come off the one I was on, was having a horrinle time with it, hot flushes ect. I've got the implant. The Doctor that fitted it didn't mention anything about it. My own Doctor also knows I've got the implant and he didn't mention anything about it either, will have to ask him when I next see him. I've not really noticed any difference in my joints or level of pain since I've had the impant.

Sorry for going slightly off topic. x

Weird quoting - will reply in the good morning thread :)

Adxx

InMe [sign in to see picture]

I wonder if there is any correlation than does it apply to both partners.. I love spicy food but my missus does not!

However neither of us enjoy more than a playful pat on the bum in the bedroom!

Any couples here that both enjoy pain but differ in taste in food? Or just as relevant does it apply to passive and or submissive that they should vary in tastes aswell? Good thread BTW has the mind pondering..

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I hate hot food, i can't even eat a normal non spicy KFC cos its too hot for me!

but i enjoy pain during sex, not too much like but enough to say i like it!

whereas my partner LOVES hot food but wont have anything done to him!

VW x

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Very interesting, guys!

I think there's a good few people here who seem to like it "hot" in both senses (but, as WandA so rightly says, both are very popular anyway . . .) and a few who dislike both. Only a couple of counter-examples that I could see.

I suppose I should join in, just for the record -

• I used to hate hot food, and am just recently getting into warmish spicy things (Lamb Pasanda is one of my favourites, too!) and pizza now tastes wrong without a little chili kick, either peperoni or chili flakes.
    • I used to be a total wimp (and in fact still am, weirdly) but recently have learned to enjoy the intensity of that kind of stimulation despite the pain (I think) not because of it.

I found the timing of my broadening horizons quite suggestive. I'm convinced there's a link there, somewhere!

Spicy food related pain isn't good.

Note to all: Scotch Bonnet chillies are impossible to wash off your hands.

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]
    • How do you like your food, hot or not? - I grew five strains of chilli this year, and I ate a lot of them raw... I'm also morbidly curious about Naga Jolokias. So, hot, if you hadn't guessed! I think my food is hot more often than not (I do enjoy not hot food, too, but if I had to give up mild food or spicy food...I know what I'd drop). I'm really into Asian cooking (versions of Pad Thai and Ddeokbokki are probably my two favourite meals on earth).
    • And does pain feel good, or just hurt? - I'm kind of a masochist. As long as I have some degree of control over the pain (e.g it's not from a tooth abscess or back pain), it's just...nirvana. Given the choice, I'll usually pick pain over traditional pleasure, but it's not normally the boy's thing (he'll spank me hard and bite me and I'm currently working on getting him into the idea of hot wax play, though).

Also, to be even more indepth, whilst thinking about this I realised another [possible] connection: I much prefer sharp pain, and I prefer clear chilli heat (like...salsa opposed to curry).

Miss-Nomer wrote:

• How do you like your food, hot or not? - I grew five strains of chilli this year, and I ate a lot of them raw... I'm also morbidly curious about Naga Jolokias. So, hot, if you hadn't guessed! I think my food is hot more often than not (I do enjoy not hot food, too, but if I had to give up mild food or spicy food...I know what I'd drop). I'm really into Asian cooking (versions of Pad Thai and Ddeokbokki are probably my two favourite meals on earth).
    • And does pain feel good, or just hurt? - I'm kind of a masochist. As long as I have some degree of control over the pain (e.g it's not from a tooth abscess or back pain), it's just...nirvana. Given the choice, I'll usually pick pain over traditional pleasure, but it's not normally the boy's thing (he'll spank me hard and bite me and I'm currently working on getting him into the idea of hot wax play, though).

Also, to be even more indepth, whilst thinking about this I realised another [possible] connection: I much prefer sharp pain, and I prefer clear chilli heat (like...salsa opposed to curry).

I tried to grow chillies, got eaten by dog/starlings. Fancy sharing?

WandA wrote:

For days!

Adx

Mousex85 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I heard recently anything like that from chillies to garlic is easy wash off if you use pure lemon juice on your hands after... its sounds like it might just make your hands smell nice, but then I havn't tried it yet.

Thank you. I shall buy lemons with my chillies!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Ad - Capsaicin, the "hot stuff" in chilis, is supposedly able to treat some neuralgia, so maybe get WandA to massage your aching limbs next time he gets some on his fingers!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsaicin

Don't let them wander, though!

Interestingly, not only is milk a good thing to drink (and wash in?) to get rid of the "burn", but a 10% sugar solution works well too. So, fizzy drink of your choice as long as it's not diet!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.