£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Hot stuff! (A thoroughly un-scientific survey)

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Here's one that I've been wondering about for a couple of years now, and finally I've got my very own captive audience to ask -

I read that the addictive buzz some people get from eating really hot spicy food is all down to the endorphin rush as your body responds to the pain. Ditto for S&M play - the pain causes a hormonal response, which gives you the "high" you're after.

I wonder: will a person's response to endorphins in general be enough to allow you to predict their sexual pain tolerance from their food preferences?

So . . .

How do you like your food, hot or not?

And does pain feel good, or just hurt?

Answer both, please, and we'll see. I predict a strong correlation between the two.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Hah! Well, not to make it too easy but...

• How do you like your food, hot or not? Hotter the better! I'm in the "it's not a good curry if it doesn't make you cry" camp. ^_^
    • And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Very much so good, my limits come in 'cause of a fear of permanent damage rather than ever hitting a "too sore" threshold.

Interesting observation by the way, makes perfect sense when you put it together like that, just never thought of it!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I love red hot food and yes I don't mind a bit of pain either. The OH and I are really into flogging when possible and it can get a little tasty at times. . . .

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Spicy food = very good.

Pain in the bedroom: I've actually never tried it. I don't think my OH would go for it anyway.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

I'm generally a Lamb Pasanda girl (creamy, with depth and a bit nutty) but am easily tempted to try things like Dragon's Blood when I'm in the right mood.

Read into that what you will!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

How do you like your food, hot or not? I love my food hot- The hotter the better! Yum!

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Hm, I think I have a good tolerance to pain but my OH says I am whinger lol. Some pain feels good but not a whole lot. Depends on when its used too. A little spanking can be very pleasurable in the right moments.

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I like a more medium curry and we are just starting out experimenting with pain in the bedroom but I have really enjoyed it.

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

I like hot /spicy food (mexican - jalepeno's etc - or thai rather than indian) and I also like a little bitta rough in the bedroom.

I don't really think they're painful as such, but I absolutely adore getting pierced and tattooed, so much so, several times I've taken piercings out to let them close, just so's I can get them re-pierced!

I've begged my Husband to get into 'Play Piercing' but although he's covered in tattoo's and has several piercings, he's not into doing that to me.

I do love a good hard spanking too.

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

i love hot food, curries are yummy and i love things with chilli in, i make a mean chilli con carne! I also put jalapenos in my sandwiches! Nothing like a bacon and jalapeno sandwich to wake you up!

as for pain, i like some pain, i like spanking, biting and hair pulling, oh and scratching, but i don't like most other pain lol especially the toe stubbing when i sneak back over to the bed after switching off the light lol!!!!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I predict a strong correlation too... but only because both are quite popular!

Alas, I go against the grain here though, I love my spicy food but not pain. I add chilli to everything when cooking.

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i like my food to be mild, though i had an op on/in my tummmy in april and since then ive been wanting and can handle more spicey stuff, still not mega hot but more then i could use to eat/like.. strange!

as for pain play, i like it mild to bit more spicy :P when im really really turned on :P

Dxx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

How do you like your food, hot or not? Not I'm afraid plain old Korma gal here! OH perfers a little more spice than me tho.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Yes but in regulation, lol you could say I'm mild all over! I love spanking but too much is a turn off. OH is similar to me in that respect.

Can't get rid of the boldness grrr!

x

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

How do you like your food, hot or not? I hate hot food, I can take Korma and mild Tikka but thats it.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Pain feels good when it is sexual, it heightens pleasure.

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I like my food hot, not burning my mouth tho!!

pain just hurts i find no pleasure in pain at all.

xGHx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I think there is some correlation but not a huge amount.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

How do you like your food, hot or not? Not hot at all, I like flavour not heat.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? So goooood!

xxKPxx

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

How do you like your food, hot or not? I like spicy food but it must have good flavour rather than being hot for the sake of it.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? A little pain in the right place at the right time can be good.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I now want a curry...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I like a lot of heat in my food - I love to have a tingle in my lips and tongue!

I do like pain too but I'm not suitable for this survey because my life for pain is due to fucked nerves from chronic pain!

Adxx

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

I love spicey food - Thai food has to beat the rest.

I also love pain - the mixture of sucking and nibbling my breasts is such a turn on, especially when using one of my new LH toys at the same time.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.