• Men....tall or short, fat or thin??

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

So girls, how do you like your men?

What sort of build do you like?

Personally, I love my man to be taller than me and cuddly - I love to be enveloped in a big hug and feel protected.

I dislike muscular men with six packs or skinny men - give me cuddly any day!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Each has their merits:)

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I work on whats inside first, but on first looks a guy who's muscley, taller than me and is strong physically.

I like cuddly too and dont fancy skinny men but my OH would say he's very muscley and toned so no fat on him but he's a cuddly guy which is best of both worlds for me!

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

ooo... and i'm a sucked for a six pack!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm... Perhaps some may object to the terms fat and skinny.

I object to all the skinny man hating. theys cute.

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

As someone who is both skinny and short(ish) that gives me some hope

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

For me its personality all the way and how they treat me. I fall in love with that and really have no preference at all to how someone looks. My OH is tall and slender and yet I would jump at the chance to be with Jack Black who is on the more robust end of the size scale...... however as cNr said each has their merits =D

Xxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

WandA wrote:

Hmmm... Perhaps some may object to the terms fat and skinny.

Diplomacy.

I don't use the terms fat or skinny - I don't think it's polite. I don't really have a preference either - I like eyes and strong facial features and a wide chest in proportion to the rest of the body - whether a guy is slimmer or bigger.

Adx

chipNroll wrote:

Can I skinny jeans hate? Only on fellas.

Men are generally top heavy so it makes men wearing them look like they're ready to topple over... I also don't enjoy the tight package look...

(They look especially silly when they're half way around your arse like they were physically too small to pull up)

WandA wrote:

I also don't enjoy the tight package look

Sorry but I'm gonna have to object again...

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

I like a bit of meat on my men. By meat I don't mean muscle (seriously, I had a fear as a child and now I can't stand muscle on people. Makes me feel a bit queasy).

My Mister is a big guy and he's absolutely gorgeous.
    Also, I'm a big girl so I don't feel like I'm going to snap him in half during an attempt to straddle.

chipNroll wrote:

WandA wrote:

I also don't enjoy the tight package look

Sorry but I'm gonna have to object again...

They just produce remind me of the weird Ken (from Barbie) genitals... *shudder*

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Obviously a guy has to be a good person on the inside, but if we're talking solely about looks then I really don't mind! I've dated some very slender guys, some very big guys, and some average built guys, and I can honestly say that I liked them all physically.

They've all been taller than me, (I'm a bit of shortie anyway at 5'1") but I don't think I would mind about height either, though I guess a very tall guy might be a bit awkward sometimes, with stretching and stooping for a kiss!

I guess the only physical attribute that doesn't do it for me is rippling muscles! *shrug* Just not my cuppa tea I'm afraid.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Minxbaby wrote:

Personally, I love my man to be taller than me and cuddly - I love to be enveloped in a big hug and feel protected.

I dislike muscular men with six packs or skinny men - give me cuddly any day!

GHxx wrote:

I work on whats inside first, but on first looks a guy who's muscley, taller than me and is strong physically.

I like cuddly too and dont fancy skinny men but my OH would say he's very muscley and toned so no fat on him but he's a cuddly guy which is best of both worlds for me!

Malteser81 wrote:

For me its personality all the way and how they treat me. I fall in love with that and really have no preference at all to how someone looks. My OH is tall and slender and yet I would jump at the chance to be with Jack Black who is on the more robust end of the size scale.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I don't really have a preference either - I like eyes and strong facial features and a wide chest in proportion to the rest of the body - whether a guy is slimmer or bigger.

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

I like a bit of meat on my men. By meat I don't mean muscle (seriously, I had a fear as a child and now I can't stand muscle on people. Makes me feel a bit queasy).

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I guess the only physical attribute that doesn't do it for me is rippling muscles! *shrug* Just not my cuppa tea I'm afraid.

I think I'm seeing a pattern forming here...

Big chest, cuddles, muscles we can take or leave, depending. *shouts* Oi, Seduced! come meet our fan-club!

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I have two extreme: large, but not too tall, or lanky and skinny. Don't mind the in-betweenies, but on a pure physical attraction level they have to be bigger than me in one direction. I don't actually mind muscles, but it's not something I class as a bonus; they neither add nor detract from the overall.

I do go through phases, and right now I'm more drawn to the nerdy-look (tall, skinny, pale), but that could just be because those tend to be the kind of guys I get on with best personality-wise.

Only thing that really puts me off is long hair. Think it's just cause most of the guys I knew with long hair didn't take care of it, and there's nothing more off-putting than lank greasy locks brushing against you. *shudder* Even the ones with great general hygeine would fall foul of that, just washing it and letting it sit there in a tangled mess of rats' tails, which looks as bad as unwashed hair. If see a guy now with long hair, even if it's all clean and pretty, I still get that "ugh" factor.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Only thing that really puts me off is long hair.

I'm with you on that.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Shit! Must shave head! :-p

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

i love big hands and nice shoes. I also have only been with men that are taller than me. My husband is perfect, he is 6ft 3 blond (i do like dark men though skin and hair) and chunky

Me and Ad were only before discussing how some women's sexual preferences seem to alter depending on the stage in her cycle. I can't be arsed to link or reference but perhaps it's of interest to some people.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.