£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Shaving if the man is hairy everywhere

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

The way forward WW!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Wicked Willy wrote:

I have to admit I just use a comb and scissors when trimming. The comb prevents the blades getting too close to the skin.

Ooooh, get you and yer la-di-da high tech solutions! Some of us don't have need of combs, you know.

Except when, um, trimming. That's actually quite a good idea. Should have thought of that.

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

My hub trims around that area but shaves his balls and any stray hairs.

I don't like seeing a shaved bloke - just reminds me of a plucked chicken!

Trimmed and neat is lovely

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I Trim my boyfriends with scissors, i've nicked him a few times, on the moundy bit... oops

he isn the opposite, not a hairy man, so it looks weird when hes big and bushy down there! hence we keep it super short!

he is too wimpy to do it alone though so it's down to me to sort him!

VW x

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

Vampyrewillow wrote:

I Trim my boyfriends with scissors, i've nicked him a few times, on the moundy bit... oops

he isn the opposite, not a hairy man, so it looks weird when hes big and bushy down there! hence we keep it super short!

VW x

Hi VW. I`d be prepared to suffer a few nicks if you trimmed mine!

Actually did a trim today as the cock ring I was using for the first time was painful to remove, trapped willy hairs!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Wicked Willy wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

Actually did a trim today as the cock ring I was using for the first time was painful to remove, trapped willy hairs!

Ouch! I've had that... Please do not use these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17559&reviewid=23721#customer_reviews

Nasty!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm quite hairy and have always used scissors and a personal trimmer. I once got my back waxed for holiday, fuck me the pain was excruciating. Never again! Actually since watching some sex education show a few moths ago about gay people my kids call me a bear all the time. The bastards! This is what I have to put up with folks. I demand respect! :-p yeah so just trim fella. SG

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Personally I love a cuddle off a 'furry' fella but do think that downstairs should def be trimmed, much nicer when getting around it with my tongue ;-) Not a fan of the "All off" type look at all, but that's just me....

SG - You can give me a bear hug any time

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Wicked Willy wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

Ouch! I've had that... Please do not use these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17559&reviewid=23721#customer_reviews

Nasty!

I wonder who had the idea of a peppermint cock ring? "These ones are extra strong mints sir..."

I can't quote posts on this ye auld tel-e-phone! But MTC. . . . Grrrr! I'm trimmed and primed for action girl. ;-) Good win today btw. I did expect it though :-s SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I can't quote posts on this ye auld tel-e-phone! But MTC. . . . Grrrr! I'm trimmed and primed for action girl. ;-) Good win today btw. I did expect it though :-s SG x

I'm on my way :-)

See how good I was not to even mention it :-) Arteta's goal was good, manager change for you maybe?

You're a good girl MTC :-p Nah. I quite like Woy! It's a bloody team change we need in my opinion. Half of these slack arses wouldn't have even been considered years ago. I think Benitez has a lot to answer for myself. Some love him, I did but then he went nutty. At least the yanks have gone and been replaced with better yanks! :-) and just to keep on topic. I'd love to give you a thai style massage rubbing you all over with my hairy trimmed body! :-) SG x

Ooh yes please, sounds good to me, as long as I can then run my fingers through your hairy yet neatly trimmed body ;-)

I like Roy too but rumours are bound to start now I reckon, wonder what the new Yanks thought after today? Apart from that they should have spent half that cash and bought us

Stick your fingers wherever you wish gorgeous! ;-) The yanks probably did make an offer but Kenwright knocked them back because he'd cry if he wasn't in full control! :-p seriously, I think you'll be snapped up before long by some rich fella and so will the blues! :-p just oiling up here. SG x

I wish some rich fella would snap me up and the blues ;-) but I do quite like Kenwright, he def loves the Blues that's for sure...

Hmmm now where shall I put my fingers.... *Looks forward to getting oily* I have some knotted muscles that could do with a good kneading :-)

Have a good night at work hun, best chat in the good evening type one if you wanna carry on with footy related stuff, we'll be getting told off ;-)

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.