Want it on Sunday? Order in the next ... and choose your Delivery Day
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Cheaters Anon

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

If he's in a relationship, I think a certain member has been a naughty boy by emailing some members who are quite clearly in relationships. Try not to step on other people's boundaries ey?

Oh dear. This does not sound to great!!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

If he's in a relationship, I think a certain member has been a naughty boy by emailing some members who are quite clearly in relationships. Try not to step on other people's boundaries ey?

Well, as long as it's not a member we encounter that frequently. It is however a bit disrespectful to email random people to discuss your sexual fantasies on the basis they're a member on a site dedicated to frank discussions of sexuality. As long as we have some great members like yourself it's all good!

Sounds well dodgy mate! Grrrr at men/boys who just couldn't care less if a girl/guy is in a relationship!

And thankyou kind sir for the compliment.

I return said compliment to yourself and hope one is satisfied with the pleasantry?

Pauli

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Well, as long as it's not a member we encounter that frequently. It is however a bit disrespectful to email random people to discuss your sexual fantasies on the basis they're a member on a site dedicated to frank discussions of sexuality. As long as we have some great members like yourself it's all good!

Erm ... just to make clear ... that's not me!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Sam66 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Never said or implied it was :S

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Sam66 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

Nor is he Spartacus!

sovereign [sign in to see picture]

Never cheated cos when partner walked out, its not something i would put others through.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

sorry to bump a really old thread... but i have a Q

What would you do if you got a Tweet telling you your OH had been cheating with her last year.

She sent me a link to an online website (hes not deleted it in front of me)

She purposly joined Twitter to tweet me that in front of everyone I know! Not been back on since and ignored my "why are you tellign me this" tweet....

He's denied knowing her about 20 times as I keep asking but admits to a one night stand last year and at the start of the year.

We've discussed being caught up in the web of online thrills including meeting for one nighters.... he said he knows he was wrong and we both had a little cry. *not fun*

lots of tears this weekend. We've both deleted all online profile and emails and had HUGE Talks , I didnt realise we didnt talk about anything.

Im so confuddled.

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

I haven't nor ever would cheat. it's totally unacceptable in any circumstance. I am not going to get started on this otherwise I'll end up ranting on and getting upset.

xx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I could never ever ever forgive my OH for sleeping with someone else. For me, there must have been a reason why he would want to, he is unhappy etc. But he is not enough of a person to admit that he wants to split up with me, he just screws around behind my back. Once a cheater, always a cheater. In the same way I would never cheat on my OH, I tell him everything I do on here, I have no secrets. I tell him I have submissives however, sleeping together, thats different. When we have sex, there is always love which is special. If he needed more than love then so be it, end things and then get with someone else, the right way of doing it. I would never forgive him for cheating and even if I could, there would always be the is he with someone else thoughts cropping up.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Ok honesty time.

With my first Husband I was married very young, I was faithful for a while, but then met up with an old friend with whom had almost had a reltionship with when I was younger. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed, we had an on off affair for a while. During my 11 years of marriage I had several long lasting affairs and flings, some I regret some I don't.

I left my first husband for my currant husband, in the early days before we married I had a couple of flings (one night stands, very meningless). Since we married I have come close to cheating once, we kissed and ended up on a bed, however I backed out and we ended up sitting together all night talking about our lives, Next morning I felt a sense of loss at what should have been. I still think of that man, and while i am pleased I didn't cheat we did have a real connection and I can't help feeling disappointment.

So in answer to the original post.

• Are you still in a relationship? Yes
    • Was it while you were with him/her? No
    • Does your current partner know? About some of my previous affairs
    • How long has been? 9 years since I left my first husband, 6 years since my last one night stand
    • Do you enjoy it? Enjoyed it at the time
    • So you regret it? Some

xabix [sign in to see picture]

Having been cheated on before I would never do it to someone else. I can understand that theres a unique thrill to doing it, but I don't think it's worth it at all!

maccess [sign in to see picture]

Miss Pussycat wrote:

Ok honesty time.

With my first Husband I was married very young, I was faithful for a while, but then met up with an old friend with whom had almost had a reltionship with when I was younger. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed, we had an on off affair for a while. During my 11 years of marriage I had several long lasting affairs and flings, some I regret some I don't.

I left my first husband for my currant husband, in the early days before we married I had a couple of flings (one night stands, very meningless). Since we married I have come close to cheating once, we kissed and ended up on a bed, however I backed out and we ended up sitting together all night talking about our lives, Next morning I felt a sense of loss at what should have been. I still think of that man, and while i am pleased I didn't cheat we did have a real connection and I can't help feeling disappointment.

• How long has been? 9 years since I left my first husband, 6 years since my last one night stand
    • So you regret it? Some

thats honesty...... thought i was the only sinner on here

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Am sure you're not.... Lots of people just won't want to admit it. Plus I guess there are many definitions of cheating to a lot of people too...

Personally I say never judge anyone, who knows what can happen, sometimes things happen that you never intended to, sometimes you look around and wonder 'How did I get here?' (song lyric spotters)

Yes it can cause massive destruction and yes some people do it without thinking or caring about the fallout, but not always.... As they say, walk a mile in someone elses shoes first.... or something like that....

aliceinwonderland [sign in to see picture]

I have never cheated or been cheated on (to my knowledge).

I couldn't forgive a cheater, I wouldn't be able to get the thought out of my mind. It would end up being brought up in every argument and I can imagine my confidence would be at an all time low thinking, does he prefer her to me? Does he think she is sexier than me? etc.

As for me cheating, I couldn't handle the guilt as I cannot lie. I would find it very difficult to attempt to cover up something like that.

Aliza Dolittle [sign in to see picture]

I always thought of myself as a good girl but I did have phone sex with another man whilst in my previous relationship. I left my ex boyfriend two weeks after I've done that because I realised that if I'd done that to him then I wasn't in love with him. I still feel guilty about it. In fact it makes me feel s**t writing this.

The thought of doing any thing like that to my current partner makes me feel sick to the stomach. I would never ever cheat on him in any way, shape or form.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Am sure you're not.... Lots of people just won't want to admit it. Plus I guess there are many definitions of cheating to a lot of people too...

Personally I say never judge anyone, who knows what can happen, sometimes things happen that you never intended to, sometimes you look around and wonder 'How did I get here?' (song lyric spotters)

Yes it can cause massive destruction and yes some people do it without thinking or caring about the fallout, but not always.... As they say, walk a mile in someone elses shoes first.... or something like that....

Well said..... i have cheated and i have been cheated on but i am not here to judge others.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

maccess wrote:

Miss Pussycat wrote:

Ok honesty time.

• So you regret it? Some

Refreshing to see honesty, as in, someone admitting it as it can be difficult to admit it; and some people, I guess, just want to keep it to themselves and not have others judge them but I agree with MTC - you should try walking a mile in the other persons shoes before you judge (not that anyone is or anything!)

Maccess - highly doubt you're the only sinner on here LOL

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

maccess wrote:

Miss Pussycat wrote:

Ok honesty time.

• So you regret it? Some

Refreshing to see honesty, as in, someone admitting it as it can be difficult to admit it; and some people, I guess, just want to keep it to themselves and not have others judge them but I agree with MTC - you should try walking a mile in the other persons shoes before you judge (not that anyone is or anything!)

Maccess - highly doubt you're the only sinner on here LOL

Dirty red angle - your profile photo alone could drive a man to have an affair.... i love those stilleto - knicker shots.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.