• Cheaters Anon

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Never have, never would, never will. To thine ownself be true.

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Never have and never will

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

I feel like i shouldn't say 'i never ever would' because i'm sure people that have cheated probably say that at some point in their lives too, you can never say never. But as far as my feelings go, i know what it's like to be cheated on and i don't think i'd ever have the desire to do that to another human being.. especially my OH who is perfect for me anyway.

Lovebunny12 [sign in to see picture]

Cheating is awful, if you dont love/like the person you are with dont be with them.

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Having been essentially unconscious for most of my adolescence I managed to reach 20 oblivious to flirting, apparent invitations etc. A few years ago I kissed a guy that I was on a course with while with the same man I'm now married to, partly due to naivety, partly due to the neuro/ psych state at the time, but it felt awful. Told my man after, ended up sobbing and he looked at me as though I was daft and forgave me . Only time I voluntarily participated. In the very early stages (when my mind reeeally wasn't fantastically together) one guy tried to force me into things which really wasn't pleasant at all!

The voluntary one was about a fortnight after they changed meds and I stopped hearing voices massive high (small print on epilepsy...what they don't tell you) but I was also struggling to accept that I was missing literally years of memory and much of what I did recall was inciorrect. Note- do not make decisions at this point!!

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Lovebunny12 wrote:

Cheating is awful, if you dont love/like the person you are with dont be with them.

Sometimes though, As with all walks of life. It's not always as *Black and white* as that.

I loved my OH at the time, More than you could imagine...

Yet, Over a period of 8 months she pushed me away so hard that at my weakest point, I fell into the arms of someone who made me feel like a million dollars, It's no excuse, And I hated myself for it for years afterwards, But sometimes things run far deeper than they may seem.

It was the one and only time I have ever cheated, It will never happen again because I already knew how it felt to be cheated on & I saw what it did to the girl I was going to marry!

Tricky subject eh?...

Not really to me, I would NEVER EVER cheat on anyone I loved because I obviously love them and would never do such a hateful thing, if they pushed you away then you shouldnt like like oh il find someone because my needs arent being met, put them over someone I apparently love more than anything.So selfish no matter what anyone says.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

No apparently about it, I did love her, With all my heart.

Ok I was wrong to hang on on there, As it should have been obvious to me she didnt love me and I should have walked.

But then I was In love with her and I was hurting, So my mind wasn't exactly * All there *

But please don't come on here with 5 posts, Not knowing me, And calling me selfish.

Should really get to know people a bit first before you judge imo.

Paul

Im calling all cheaters selfish not just you

Well we all knew this would turn heated..

Lovebunny as you're new you might not be aware of the official rule of the OA, when a difference of opinion happens the two people have to battle it out in mud. In their underwear.

Haha thanks for informing me of that rule!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Lovebunny12 wrote:

I think to a certain extent they are but its not all black and white most of the time.

Usually people cheat for a reason not just a series of meaningless shags,

I think that you have to be careful on how you judge people until you are in their situation.

Many things may seem selfish but its hard to know how you would be.

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Lovebunny as you're new you might not be aware of the official rule of the OA, when a difference of opinion happens the two people have to battle it out in mud. In their underwear.

Lol!
    Not sure about mud myself, but perhaps in a hot tub....

Tupper, fancy joining me?

blacklisted89 [sign in to see picture]

If you feel the need to cheat you should talk it out with your partner not just go out and do it.

I think it is very much selfish if you are doing it behind someones back.

Its my opinion and I feel it cheating is always selfish. Others may feel different. I just hope I never go out with them

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Lol!

Absolutely! Skinny dipping, of course?

Sorry for the mini hijack, it's just in my nature to divert arguments with nudity.....

blacklisted89 wrote:

If you feel the need to cheat you should talk it out with your partner not just go out and do it.

I think it is very much selfish if you are doing it behind someones back.

I think alot of people do try and talk to their partners, as I said in the post above:

I think to a certain extent they are but its not all black and white most of the time.

I think that you have to be careful on how you judge people until you are in their situation.

I personally wouldnt cheat but I think that saying that all cheating is selfish is actually very black and white.

BTW:

Hello and welcome to the OA forums.

Please check out the rules:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/258478-read-lovehoney-forum-rules/

The search function is your friend for finding old topics which is usually better than starting new as you often find what you are looking for and it keeps the forums less cluttered: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/57067-read-the-search-function/

Dont forget to introduce your self: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/introduce-yourself/

MM xx

cala [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lovebunny12 wrote:

very very true that.

i cheated in my last relationship, i wasnt happy, there was no love nothing left but i couldnt see how life would be better been alone. im glad i ended it and moved on because im so happy with my OH now been together 14 months i would never even think about cheating again xx

Tupperwareheart wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Lol!

Absolutely! Skinny dipping, of course?

Sorry for the mini hijack, it's just in my nature to divert arguments with nudity.....

Indeed, cant have any ripped clothing in the passion... fight I mean.....

I am tempted to start an argument with you...

cala wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lovebunny12 wrote:

very very true that.

i cheated in my last relationship, i wasnt happy, there was no love nothing left but i couldnt see how life would be better been alone. im glad i ended it and moved on because im so happy with my OH now been together 14 months i would never even think about cheating again xx

Ahh well glad I said something right

Thats what I was trying to say, its never black and white. Most things in life arent.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.