• disposing of fleshlight

eusbio [sign in to see picture]

hey all,

so time has come for me to get rid of my fleshlight (house move). but not really sure how to go about it. anyone got a clue as to whats the best way? I've seen some people say to cut it into pieces and pout bits of it in the trash over a period of time.

Problem is I've got other stuff i want to get rid of (a vibrating ass and pussy) and I'd find it rather embarassing butting the whole thing in the trash only for some nosey worker and the rubbish depot to go through my trash.

Anyy suggestions??

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Meh, it'll lighten their day!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Bag it and bin it! I don't imagine the depot staff will go through your rubbish.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Is there no way that the plastic could be recycled? I know it will vary from toy to toy but I'm a hippy at heart - the council have just changed everything and given us 5 different recycling bins/bags/boxes!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Is there no way that the plastic could be recycled? I know it will vary from toy to toy but I'm a hippy at heart - the council have just changed everything and given us 5 different recycling bins/bags/boxes!

x

Perhaps best not to for hygiene reasons?

the_meister [sign in to see picture]

I'd agree to just bag it and bin it!

I don't think people tend to dig through tied bags these days - and if the do, oh well it will bring a chuckle :D

SecretStroker [sign in to see picture]

Maybe drop it in a neighbours bin !

Seriously though, when I got rid of my fleshlight I bagged the insert and outer in seperate bags and then took them to my local waste disposal site. Said it was just general houshold waste and got to chuck in in a big skip with no one any the wiser.

SS

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Just lash the fleshlight in the bin! But the vibrating pussy/ass you could bury it about a foot deep in the garden seeing as your moving. It'll give someone a fucking heart attack digging the soil over! :-) SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Just lash the fleshlight in the bin! But the vibrating pussy/ass you could bury it about a foot deep in the garden seeing as your moving. It'll give someone a fucking heart attack digging the soil over! :-) SG

Haha! I love this idea! (Although it likely contains DNA evidence!)

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hopefully Quincy won't be moving in there then! :-p Do you know I quite fancy having a go at one of those vibrating pussy ass things! Bit pricey though when you can have the real thing for nowt!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Send the vibrating bit to the rabbit amnesty! Talk to customer services very nicely to see if you can have a discount on something else perhaps?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/

x

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Haha! I love this idea! (Although it likely contains DNA evidence!)

Not to mention somewhere to park their bike :)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.