• I've started this thread after good advice from Seduced ....

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

No worries LY! * Hugs back *

And please don't be sorry! I enjoy helping people. Especially nice peepz who deserve it ;)

Keep smiling sweetie

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Hun,

Had a chat last night, well I let off a bit of steam on the way back and he blurted out a few things I didn't know. I won't go into too much detail on here, but he has been having a lot of issues with his own business. He said he didn't tell me sooner due to "Male Pride" ......

A lot of things make sense now, with how distant he has been this past week . I told him with how he has been that I was scared he had given up on us and I honestly thought we wouldnt make it through the weekend. I told him he needs to open up to me to get my support, I'm not a mind reader lol.

Anyway, we have a difficult few weeks coming but things should settle down afterwards. I have to ride this storm out and hopefully the horizon will be smoother .... * Fingers Crossed* xx

Well I'm glad it's out in the open now.

It's surprizing how we overlook things when we're in a state oursselves.

I really hope this is a start to better things and you both sorting through your difficulties together.

Just glad I could help, Even in a small way xx

Every little helps ! Lol x

Ok, so this isn't "Mills and Boon" stuff, but my OH just came back on his luch break (Unexpectedly) and asked if we could go lay in bed together. So there were, skin-to-skin, saying very little and semi-dozing asleep.

It just meant a lot to me considering how things have been x

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Ok, so this isn't "Mills and Boon" stuff, but my OH just came back on his luch break (Unexpectedly) and asked if we could go lay in bed together. So there were, skin-to-skin, saying very little and semi-dozing asleep.

Thats great LY, glad things are looking up

Its great to have an intimate cuddle sometimes.

x

js [sign in to see picture]

realy glad things seem to be going in the right direction for you ly

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

x

Thanks MM. If you read back, you will see that we are in for a rough few weeks so all the little things like this help a lot . Hope you are ok ? x

js wrote:

realy glad things seem to be going in the right direction for you ly

Thank you JS

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

x

Thanks MM. If you read back, you will see that we are in for a rough few weeks so all the little things like this help a lot . Hope you are ok ? x

I am fine thanks sweetie. Why are you in for some bad times? x

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

x

Glad to hear it hun

In a nutshell ; Obviousley me and OH are having some difficulties at the moment and although we have a "Plan" of how we are (Hopefully) going to make things better, he has a lot of work over the next few weeks meaning he is going to be home late and quite tired. We are going to have to put "Us" , or at least improving "Us" on the back burner until things settle down x

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

x

Glad to hear it hun

In a nutshell ; Obviousley me and OH are having some difficulties at the moment and although we have a "Plan" of how we are (Hopefully) going to make things better, he has a lot of work over the next few weeks meaning he is going to be home late and quite tired. We are going to have to put "Us" , or at least improving "Us" on the back burner until things settle down x

Ohhh thats not good. The OH had a few weeks like that.

I do have to say something, I dont mean to judge or anything but your relationship should be one of the most important things in both of your lives. Its not good to put 'us' on the back burner when you are already having troubles.

I'm glad you both have a plan.

Couldn't have said it better chick ;) x

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

x

Glad to hear it hun

I do have to say something, I dont mean to judge or anything but your relationship should be one of the most important things in both of your lives. Its not good to put 'us' on the back burner when you are already having troubles.

Trouble is though hun, if one of you is worn down , verging on exhausted almost and as I have jusy found out, ubder a lot of stress , that person is not going to be able to focus clearly on improvements.

I have realised just how much I do love him and if I have to wait a little while to be able to put the biger steps into action, as long as we keep at the little bits, like extra affection etc and he opens up to me more so I can understand whats happening with him work wise, I am prepared to wait .

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

x

Glad to hear it hun

Trouble is though hun, if one of you is worn down , verging on exhausted almost and as I have jusy found out, ubder a lot of stress , that person is not going to be able to focus clearly on improvements.

I have realised just how much I do love him and if I have to wait a little while to be able to put the biger steps into action, as long as we keep at the little bits, like extra affection etc and he opens up to me more so I can understand whats happening with him work wise, I am prepared to wait .

OK, sweetie.

I thought you meant us completely as in no small steps. I hope it all goes well and that you are happier. x

Hi,

Just felt like I needed to re open this now ;

We had quite a nice evening last night , just watching tv and there was a bit of handholding and a few laughs. Thought we were in for a good night ....

Gets to around 10pm and he says he needs to bring something in (A work tool - I have said before that I don't mind himn doing this occasionally, but I would like him to let me know in advance, as it got to one point it seemed he assumed he could bring stuff into my house as and when he wanted.) So I just said , nicely in my opinion, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? " and he snapped at me " Because I forgot ! Oh well , next time I will take it back and be late getting over to you. " I went up to bed and he followed a few minutes later. He turned the light off whilst I was sorting my pillows out, then got into bed and turned his back on me. Now, I am one of these people that doesnt like going to sleep on any kind of unhappiness / argument. I asked if he wanted to go to sleep right now (Trying to mean I would like to talk.) and again he was really snappy with me and said "Well there is nothing else to do is there ?!" I just laied there and burst into tears. I felt so lonely. It's not like him to be like that and I started to feel like I was with my ex again .... I went and sat in the bathroom crying for a while until I got too cold and had to go back to bed. I felt so empty , I just wanted him to hold me. I was a baby and cried myself to sleep .

His alarm went this morning and usually we would have hugs after. No, not today . He got up and went straight to the bathroom . Then went in and saw my daughter. Came back to me around 15 minutes later and looked at me coldly to see if I was awake. "See you later" was all he said. I asked if we could talk and he said "You'd best come downstairs with me then" I asked what happend last night, why he was like he was. He said "I'm getting sick of people moaning at me. It's wearing a bit thin." I tried to explain that I was only asking a question last night. He replied "Thats not how it sounded." I tried to say that I wanted to clear things up last night and he said "Well I was too p****d off!" Until recently he has never swore at me in any way. I am finding this quite offensive. I asked how he was now, again trying to be caring and all I got was "Still the same. I gotta go ." and off he went to work . I sent him a text saying "I care. Thats why I asked how you was." He just rung me and said "I never said you didnt care. I am just sick of people having a moan." Then he had to go because as I said, he was at work.

So at the moment, I feel shakey and like I just want to burst into tears. I am scared and I dont know what of. I know he is not like my ex and he would never hurt me. I guess I am just thinking if we are both at the point of "Having enough" can we hold out the next few weeks until we can work on us ? Because of recent events I am taking things a lot more harder than I normally would and I feel so upset that this has happend.

Hi,

Just felt like I needed to re open this now ;

We had quite a nice evening last night , just watching tv and there was a bit of handholding and a few laughs. Thought we were in for a good night ....

Gets to around 10pm and he says he needs to bring something in (A work tool - I have said before that I don't mind himn doing this occasionally, but I would like him to let me know in advance, as it got to one point it seemed he assumed he could bring stuff into my house as and when he wanted.) So I just said , nicely in my opinion, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? " and he snapped at me " Because I forgot ! Oh well , next time I will take it back and be late getting over to you. " I went up to bed and he followed a few minutes later. He turned the light off whilst I was sorting my pillows out, then got into bed and turned his back on me. Now, I am one of these people that doesnt like going to sleep on any kind of unhappiness / argument. I asked if he wanted to go to sleep right now (Trying to mean I would like to talk.) and again he was really snappy with me and said "Well there is nothing else to do is there ?!" I just laied there and burst into tears. I felt so lonely. It's not like him to be like that and I started to feel like I was with my ex again .... I went and sat in the bathroom crying for a while until I got too cold and had to go back to bed. I felt so empty , I just wanted him to hold me. I was a baby and cried myself to sleep .

His alarm went this morning and usually we would have hugs after. No, not today . He got up and went straight to the bathroom . Then went in and saw my daughter. Came back to me around 15 minutes later and looked at me coldly to see if I was awake. "See you later" was all he said. I asked if we could talk and he said "You'd best come downstairs with me then" I asked what happend last night, why he was like he was. He said "I'm getting sick of people moaning at me. It's wearing a bit thin." I tried to explain that I was only asking a question last night. He replied "Thats not how it sounded." I tried to say that I wanted to clear things up last night and he said "Well I was too p****d off!" Until recently he has never swore at me in any way. I am finding this quite offensive. I asked how he was now, again trying to be caring and all I got was "Still the same. I gotta go ." and off he went to work . I sent him a text saying "I care. Thats why I asked how you was." He just rung me and said "I never said you didnt care. I am just sick of people having a moan." Then he had to go because as I said, he was at work.

So at the moment, I feel shakey and like I just want to burst into tears. I am scared and I dont know what of. I know he is not like my ex and he would never hurt me. I guess I am just thinking if we are both at the point of "Having enough" can we hold out the next few weeks until we can work on us ? Because of recent events I am taking things a lot more harder than I normally would and I feel so upset that this has happend.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hello LY. I hope you're feeling better as the morning goes on mate. I've not seen this thread as not been on much lately (I've had problems of my own hey hey!) but I've just read through it all and I've got to say (and please don't take this the wrong way mate I am on your side) Your fella is under stress with work, fair enough. But you have literally bent over backwards girl to try to get him to come around to talking this through from what you've said. What more can "you" do? He has got to at the very least meet you half way and sit down to sort all these issues out. Can he not find or start looking for another less stressful job? I don't know how old you are but you sound a lot younger than me (41). You've got a lot of years ahead of you LY and they are for living and not for arguing and bickering and having to put up with relationships that you are not happy with. I may come across a little hard but this is the way I am after my relationship with my kids mother. I now give people all the chances in the world, you will meet nobody more fair than me, I don't judge anything till I've seen, experienced it / them for myself and if they don't take those chances to resolve things I resolve them myself.

Take a step back.

Look into what's going on here from the outside and what advice would you give to yourself or your daughter / son if they were in this situation LY?

I really do hope that you manage to get what you want. I've got my fingers crossed for you mate!

SG x (Mahoosive tight squeezes from me. OOPS! Did I squeeze ones bottom by accident there?)

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

hey LY

ive only read your last post and im sorry to hear youve had a horrible night/morning *hugs*

i wont add a comment or anything untill ive read the whole thread as i think i need to see everything before i comment in case its already been talked about by yourself ect ect.

but just wanted to offer you some hugs for now.

Dxx

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hello LY. I hope you're feeling better as the morning goes on mate. I've not seen this thread as not been on much lately (I've had problems of my own hey hey!) but I've just read through it all and I've got to say (and please don't take this the wrong way mate I am on your side) Your fella is under stress with work, fair enough. But you have literally bent over backwards girl to try to get him to come around to talking this through from what you've said. What more can "you" do? He has got to at the very least meet you half way and sit down to sort all these issues out. Can he not find or start looking for another less stressful job? I don't know how old you are but you sound a lot younger than me (41). You've got a lot of years ahead of you LY and they are for living and not for arguing and bickering and having to put up with relationships that you are not happy with. I may come across a little hard but this is the way I am after my relationship with my kids mother. I now give people all the chances in the world, you will meet nobody more fair than me, I don't judge anything till I've seen, experienced it / them for myself and if they don't take those chances to resolve things I resolve them myself.

Take a step back.

Look into what's going on here from the outside and what advice would you give to yourself or your daughter / son if they were in this situation LY?

I really do hope that you manage to get what you want. I've got my fingers crossed for you mate!

SG x (Mahoosive tight squeezes from me. OOPS! Did I squeeze ones bottom by accident there?)

Hiya SG,

Thanks for replyin , much appriciated .

Yeah, I am at 23, younger than you. Although, having been through one hell of a relationship previously for 5 years which in involved DV, I too understand life is for living , not bickering .....

If my dauhter were in this situation, hmm, I don't know what I would say . As a mother I would probably say to leave. But as someone who has / is experiencing it, I know it isnt easy to quit and that she would probably want to fight for it.

I love him, I know I do. In love ? Well, I can't honestly say at the moment but I am sure that I can hopefully resolve that once we get closer again. I think ....

The "Mahoooosive" cuddle was greatly appriciated, just what I need.

x L-Y x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.