• Costume revolution...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

So the Star Trek is a popular one!

I may just convince Ad to get out her Saucer sections out for this.... I may have to revive the geek thread!

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I like this thread!!

Only costume I have is a commanding officer costume which I haven't worn for my man yet... need to get a bit of confidence n feel good in it! New to the dress up, he's a fan of nurses!

So I will have a look and october costume month sounds good, if i dont find another it'll be a commanding officer on my profile picture!!

xGHx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

So the Star Trek is a popular one!

I may just convince Ad to get out her Saucer sections out for this.... I may have to revive the geek thread!

What exactly is a Saucer section?

Right I have a few costumes in mind for this, as soon as Friday's exam has vanished, I'll get on it with the photography :P

Adx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Oh and yes - excellent idea too!!

Adx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Going with the costume and halloween stuff.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Costumes and geeks!

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2010/06/16/wednesday-geeky-pics-sexy-super-heroines/

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, I have plenty of cosplays but they're all anime and game characters that most people wouldn't recognise! I dont have any ordinary sexy costumes. Hmm, perhaps it's finally time for me to invest now.

N.B. I almost wrote "time to incest now"!

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Oooo I've had my eye on a few halloween costumes from here and I'm trying to convince my OH to have a halloween party so I'll have an excuse to buy one then hehe

I like this thread.

I love one on ebay!

cindyxhoney [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

Hmm, I have plenty of cosplays but they're all anime and game characters that most people wouldn't recognise!

What cosplays do you have? I love anime and games! :)

Also I am totally loving the sexy Star Trek outfit! Shame my boyfriend isn't into sci-fi that much.. I could get it, just for me though? Heh.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

cindyxhoney wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Hmm, I have plenty of cosplays but they're all anime and game characters that most people wouldn't recognise!

What cosplays do you have? I love anime and games! :)

Also I am totally loving the sexy Star Trek outfit! Shame my boyfriend isn't into sci-fi that much.. I could get it, just for me though? Heh.

I've got loads! Lots of Final Fantasy and Phoenix Wright stuff, the odd bit of Hellsing and a few other bits thrown in. I'll put a link to my cosplay.com profile in my profile here if you wanna take a look :)

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Loving: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Oh-MINA-Venise-Vampire-Gothic-Choker-Necklace-Goth-/320597351190?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5175b16#ht_1883wt_997

Now that is something rather special. Be honest, now - you don't love it, you're just telling it that to get it into bed...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Loving: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Oh-MINA-Venise-Vampire-Gothic-Choker-Necklace-Goth-/320597351190?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa5175b16#ht_1883wt_997

Oh! I love things like that! I have something sorta similar, but a lot tackier and in red... Not worn it in ages (Think the clasp broke)

Ecks - you have to put up an FF cosplay pic!

I have ordered:

That hopefully and this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220675030956&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_947

I love it too, its so gorgeous! And its handmade and adjustable!

Also love this kind of thing: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230530062357&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT#ht_6562wt_1214

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Ooh, actually, that broken, tackey red laclace is being worn in my profile pic! Lol!

Lol! I looks nice AA

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh I love all that, but I feel its so very overpriced for what it is....

Has anyone seen Underworld? The first one? -of course you have, but next time you watch it keep your eyes peeled for one of the vampires at the ball like thing near the start. She is annonymous, not a leading character, just an extra, but she wears a Gorgeous neck plate like thing that is silver and rests on her collar bone and is horn-like. Its magnificent and I've never been able to come across anything like it!

I'll look out for it. Yes it is quite overpriced, then again, I wont be getting anymore than those 3 or 2 as it covers formal and everyday.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

I suppose I could tell you all about Mrs Monster's previous costumed capers ...

First, there was the Tarts and Vampires house party (yeah, me neither, but it worked!) where we improv'd a full corset out of red bondage tape. Worked spectacularly well, with bosoms truly heaving and cleavage a-go-go, until the bottom edge of the tape decided to roll back on itself. Once started, it just couldn't be stopped and it took the free end of the tape with it, resulting in an inch-thick, tight rubber band digging into her waist. It took three of us and a pair of scissors to extricate her!

Then there was the Hallowe'en pub crawl. Always an epic bunch of costumes on display, so we decided to get adventurous - liquid latex, anyone? The idea was to paint on a sexy spiderweb, with tactfully positioned arachnids, and throw a light shirt/jacket over the top so as not to look too slutty. (I know, no such thing, right?) In retrospect, we should have put together these facts sooner: Liquid latex takes a long time to apply smoothly, and dry; it takes even longer if you're doing lots of fine lines rather than just covering an area; pub crawls take place mainly on the high street; and Hallowe'en traditionally happens on the stroke of frickin' November. I mean, seriously, what were we thinking? Well, obviously, that she'd look hot. Trouble is, looking hot but feeling cold - hypothermia tends to win, however many admiring glances come your way. Then there was the post-party removal. Again, our design worked against us. Rather than peeling off one big sheet of rubber, it was all scrappy little bits that broke off and stuck to the skin better than each other. Also, should have waxed thoroughly before applying. All those little fine hairs that you don't really notice until you have to rip off a sticking plaster - they're everywhere, and the latex just adores them. Loves them to bits. Won't let them go.

That was a hell of a night. We don't talk about it any more. I think she's almost forgiven me. Yep, 9 years, must have forgiven me by now.

Mr Monster, wow you've had some adventures on halloween lol. Perhaps better choices this year lol.

The latex does sound sexy though

I won the first necklace

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.