• What does your blue say about you?

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm difficult- l like to take the lead and then lie back and think of England when Mrs TB goes down on me= she has an NVQ in it l am certain.

Having said that l split with the great love of my life back in the summer of 1977 and have just rediscovered her.... it is as if those intervening years were never there!!! Both agree breaking up was a mistake and both are committed to sharing the rest of our lves together!! The only love l have ever had- fantastic or what!!!

TB

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Great response BB! Very deep and I think it does demonstrate a correlation with behaviour in and out the bedroom, or at least it displays the intentions correlating as sex is a wonderful messy thing!

Thank you for an excellent response!

Just where does this Oral college exist TB? I think Ad went there! Is your lass from the Midlands at all or are they franchising these schools out?

I be happy for you TB!

SexiLexi [sign in to see picture]

I am a very indecisive person. I think the thing is that like Ad, I have met someone who I trust completely and wants the best for me. SlipperyWhenWet is very caring and I can categorically say that I have never loved anyone as much or felt so loved. I would do anything for him & I know he would do the same for me. I'm not very confident - I'm a bit on the large side and have always been quite embarrassed about my body. SWW has the most amazing knack of making me feel beautiful. I am getting more used to being naked in front of him and do not feel judged anymore ...

When it comes to the bedroom we are both very in-tune to each other. I sometimes feel as though I am being very selfish as he does all the hard work. I was on top on Saturday but got a bit too tired and had to ask him if we could change to doggy.

When I was a child we used to move countries with my parent's jobs every 2 years or so. I think in total I went to 6 different schools in as many countries. In order to cope with it I became very open and trusting and was able to make friends easily. I remember how much it hurt every time we moved and I had to leave my friends behind. I used to tell myself that in the next place I would just keep to myself so that I wouldn't get hurt when I had to leave - but it never worked. Now I've got the best of both worlds. I have found my best friend in SWW and someone i know I will spend the rest of my life with.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

i am easy going in life and the same in the bedroom...i will try most things at least once.. going back for more If I enjoy it

I am very aware of people and their moods/body language etc and I find this is a good skill to have in the bedroom as it helps me respond to my OH without the need for questions or hesitation

I am as confident in the bedroom as out of it so I guess I am no different in bed or out of it.

I have never really thought about this subject before but it makes interesting thinking.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I work in a care enviroment and I am usually more dominate than the OH in general, but we both enioy being submissive, dominate and equal. It depends on our moods.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 wrote:

Hmmm difficult- l like to take the lead and then lie back and think of England when Mrs TB goes down on me= she has an NVQ in it l am certain.

Having said that l split with the great love of my life back in the summer of 1977 and have just rediscovered her.... it is as if those intervening years were never there!!! Both agree breaking up was a mistake and both are committed to sharing the rest of our lves together!! The only love l have ever had- fantastic or what!!!

TB

I'm not all that great at blow jobs. Where can I sign up for the NVQ? :P

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm not all that great at blow jobs. Where can I sign up for the NVQ? :P

Be aware though it's on the job training...

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

Im submissive in bed, and my OH is great at dominating so we match well when it comes to that. On the odd chance he does like me dominating him for a time, but that rarely happens - but when it does I do oblige him.

I asked my OH about it, and he described me as dominant when just on my own. I get submissive when he is around, but I am only that to him, and he likes it that way. Im not much of a follower with friends or strangers, I like to do my own thing more then to trail behind them and go with whatever they like so..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.