• What's your nickname for his penis?

    1285363285
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    What do you refur to your partners penis as? and whats the funniest nickname you have heard?? Mines might have to be 'Princess sophia'

    1285363451
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I dont really have a name lol. But the funniest has to be

    Purple-Helmeted Yogurt Thrower and the worst: Throbbing purple member. Guys, if its purple and throbbing, theres a serious problem!
    1285363512
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    I dont really have a name lol. But the funniest has to be

    Purple-Helmeted Yogurt Thrower and the worst: Throbbing purple member. Guys, if its purple and throbbing, theres a serious problem!

    Lmao

    1285363638
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Just found: blue-veined junket pumper and throbbing python of love lol!

    1285363793
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    haha my friends is little bit... which says alot hehe xxx

    1285363824
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    haha my friends is little bit... which says alot hehe xxx

    He calls it little bit?!?

    1285363963
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    she calls his little bit!! we went 'adult' shopping last week (i no i went against LH, but it was all crap anyway, so i wont be doing it again lol) and were talking about a toy we say and she said, im not sure his little bit would fit in there xxx

    1285364020
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    saw even

    1285364219
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    she calls his little bit!! we went 'adult' shopping last week (i no i went against LH, but it was all crap anyway, so i wont be doing it again lol) and were talking about a toy we say and she said, im not sure his little bit would fit in there xxx

    Lol! So funny!
    If he had heard he would have been so offended lol.

    Although LH isnt the cheapest I love their cutsomer service rating. No other adult shop I have come across is no were near as good.

    1285364327
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008
    1285364337
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    Haha i no, i said ohhh poor you lol!!!! I no but it is well priced!! and i do love the service!!! and the community!! xxxxxx

    1285364438
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/28180-the-godfather-naming-your-genitals/

    Lots of funny names in that thread...

    Adx

    Lol they are funny!! but men give themselves such manly names!!! i think what we call them suit much better x

    1285365009
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    Haha i no, i said ohhh poor you lol!!!! I no but it is well priced!! and i do love the service!!! and the community!! xxxxxx

    It is well priced but like I said not the cheapest. Not that I am complaining. The community is great!

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    Lol they are funny!! but men give themselves such manly names!!! i think what we call them suit much better x

    I agree, you;d think they were huge and down to their knees.

    1285368125
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    Mine has been known as 'Percy' lol, Nowadays it's just Paul's Cock or Pauli's Penis lol

    1285368766
    solosax [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 14 Sep 2010

    mine's

    "who are you"

    1285374121
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I'm sure there are a couple of threads about the same thing floating around somewhere.. The search function is your friend.

    And my tuppence worth - I generally call my mans penis his 'cock' or 'penis'. Why should I call it anything else?

    Ah. The voice of reason.

    1285400698
    xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 249
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I'm sure there are a couple of threads about the same thing floating around somewhere.. The search function is your friend.

    And my tuppence worth - I generally call my mans penis his 'cock' or 'penis'. Why should I call it anything else?

    Ah. The voice of reason.

    See i did a search and it was alot of what men name them, not really any of what women refur to the as!! xxxx

    1285405274
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    I jokingly called mine 'mini-me' once, meaning yano......a smaller part of me, not meaning its mini.lol. But my OH seems to have picked it up and always calls it this now!!! I don't mind too much, just wish she didn't say it in public

    1285421222
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I'm sure there are a couple of threads about the same thing floating around somewhere.. The search function is your friend.

    And my tuppence worth - I generally call my mans penis his 'cock' or 'penis'. Why should I call it anything else?

    Ah. The voice of reason.

    See i did a search and it was alot of what men name them, not really any of what women refur to the as!! xxxx

    I agree on this one. I love the difference between what men and women call it!

    1285427077
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    his own is woody and now I refer to it as woody in cheeky texts and when we're not being full on dirty!!

    think it's quite cute actually!! lol

    xGHx

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.