• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Toy Cases

    1285922493
    chels18 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 18 May 2010

    Can you get toy boxes with that foam stuff that when you push something into it, it makes an indent? Thus giving each toy a place?!?

    I like order in my sex box :P

    :)

    1285922786
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    chels18 wrote:

    Can you get toy boxes with that foam stuff that when you push something into it, it makes an indent? Thus giving each toy a place?!?

    I like order in my sex box :P

    :)

    I bought one from Maplins (you have to cut the foam, but same thing really) and I ripped out all the foam, just leaving the foam on the inside of the lid and it works great :-)

    1285923564
    chels18 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 18 May 2010

    oh cool.... maplins... what is that?!

    1285924004
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    Its a geeky, computer hardware sort of shop, full of wires and components, but they sell other stuff to:

    http://www.maplin.co.uk/

    1285924038
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    *too (sorry English teachers)

    1285926086
    chels18 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 18 May 2010

    Oh cool - is it like the flight case with foam?

    1285927890
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    Yeh that's exactly it. I bought one to have at my house and one to leave at my gf's house as we both currently live with rents, so getting the ones with locks on seemed perfect :-)

    1285929186
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    sexytime wrote:

    Were there any instructions / bits of paper that came with it or a label on it? Usually things like that do have something telling you the code. And from the looks of the picture it's one that once you get the code right you have to slide that square to the side, and it will pop open. Are you doing that bit correctly?

    Nope, no bits of paper and nothing on the label saying how to open it..... It can't be that hard to work out, can it?

    1285931732
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    £10 says the instructions are inside

    1285960600
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    made a purchase today!!!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2467 - in leopard as a birthday gift to myself :)

    still looking for a different larger one tho..........

    xGHx

    1285960650
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    GHxx wrote:

    made a purchase today!!!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2467 - in leopard as a birthday gift to myself :)

    still looking for a different larger one tho..........

    xGHx

    That looks nice

    1285962320
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    wont be big enough but will be a bit more organised and enjoy carrying it on the move to the OH's house

    xGHx

    1285973167
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    sexytime wrote:

    £10 says the instructions are inside

    haha yeah!

    GH - ooo i love that case in leopard

    1286189337
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    got case this morning, smaller than I thought but putting my toys in it's takes a lot and is a lovely design, I had to leave a few out,

    it fits in:

    blindfold, lube x2, 9 vibrators, 2 glass dildos, love egg, anal beads, small butt plug, bullet vibe, arousal balm and 1 fingr vibe and still a bit more room. shame couldnt fit my rabbit in, but can always take that on its own in its pink satin bag!!

    xGHx

    1286189537
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    shame I still cant get into my case, might just send it back now.

    1286189618
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1327
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Miss BoomStick wrote:

    shame I still cant get into my case, might just send it back now.

    Oh no! Have you phoned customer services? They may be able to have one in front of them and you have yours in front of you and try and work out if it's faulty?

    1286193912
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    GHxx wrote:

    got case this morning, smaller than I thought but putting my toys in it's takes a lot and is a lovely design, I had to leave a few out,

    it fits in:

    blindfold, lube x2, 9 vibrators, 2 glass dildos, love egg, anal beads, small butt plug, bullet vibe, arousal balm and 1 fingr vibe and still a bit more room. shame couldnt fit my rabbit in, but can always take that on its own in its pink satin bag!!

    xGHx

    Thats still a lot of stuff Glad you like it.

    1286195740
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

    Miss BoomStick wrote:

    shame I still cant get into my case, might just send it back now.

    Oh no! Have you phoned customer services? They may be able to have one in front of them and you have yours in front of you and try and work out if it's faulty?

    No I haven't phone them, I'll get my oh too when I visit him on sat (or leave it with him to sort out) because I have bad anxiety so I can't phone up myself.

    1286198808
    Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 199
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2010

    Anyone own one of these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17658 I bought one a few weeks back so i'm penning a review.

    1286199003
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    no but i wish i could afford one.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.