• Toy Cases

    1285434077
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    GHxx wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Miss BoomStick wrote:

    I got myself this a while ago in deal of the day - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17655 in purple and I'll love to get this one in leopard http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2467 but I also think that a tol box would be a good idea, there quite alot bigger.

    Thats a good idea and the extra large one due to the pockets but I just dont think my whole collection would fit

    my problem too!!!

    this addiction is getting out of hand maybe..... lol

    xGHx

    Perhaps. Other women have shoes and bags, I have sex toys

    1285434280

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    nothing wrong with that MM you can only wear one pair of shoes at the time afterall

    1285434640
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    lickmadick wrote:

    nothing wrong with that MM you can only wear one pair of shoes at the time afterall

    Mmm and you can use many toys! Though you cant use all the ones I have at once. Jezzzz!

    1285434912

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    lickmadick wrote:

    nothing wrong with that MM you can only wear one pair of shoes at the time afterall

    Mmm and you can use many toys! Though you cant use all the ones I have at once. Jezzzz!

    Ibet you could try though ha ha !!

    1285435064
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    haha you'll be rattling from the vibrations for days

    1285435357
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Miss BoomStick wrote:

    haha you'll be rattling from the vibrations for days

    Lol jellified....

    lickmadick wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    lickmadick wrote:

    nothing wrong with that MM you can only wear one pair of shoes at the time afterall

    Mmm and you can use many toys! Though you cant use all the ones I have at once. Jezzzz!

    Ibet you could try though ha ha !!

    Not sure how far I would get lol.

    1285435572

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    Take deep breaths and go for it girl

    1285435662

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    lickmadick wrote:

    Take deep breaths and go for it girl

    youv'e got all weekend after all xx

    1285510452
    SexiLexi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    The OH and I are revamping our sex drawer this afternoon - we went to a craft shop today and bought lots of material to create our own customised holders for our toys. Will post a picture when we're all done.

    GHxx it might be worth using a sewing box to travel with?

    Love,
    SexiLexi

    1285511253
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I would really like to see bigger storage. For example:

    http://www.foryournymphomation.com/adulttoychest.htm

    http://www.foryournymphomation.com/rollingtoytrunk.htm

    1285575771
    tronic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 315
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    dragon's den beckons!

    1285585394
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    Loves huni wrote:

    p.s a little off topic but look what i found whilst searching! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANTIQUE-SEX-TOY-VIBRATOR-HAND-HELD-MASSAGER-w-CASE-/260667389144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0fcb4d8

    wow!

    1285585447
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Loves huni wrote:

    p.s a little off topic but look what i found whilst searching! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANTIQUE-SEX-TOY-VIBRATOR-HAND-HELD-MASSAGER-w-CASE-/260667389144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0fcb4d8

    Wow. I want for historical coolness! (But I'm not sure I'd like a used vibe no matter how old)

    1285585779
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    yeah i dont think i would use it. but its still cool

    1285842772
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    Not sure where to ask this so I thought I'll stick it in here.

    As I mentioned, I've brought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17701 recently to send to my OH with some toys and lube in but the problem is I had no idea how to get the bugger open!! Anyone else brought one that could tell me the secret to opening the toy box?

    1285843267
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1327
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Miss BoomStick wrote:

    Not sure where to ask this so I thought I'll stick it in here.

    As I mentioned, I've brought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17701 recently to send to my OH with some toys and lube in but the problem is I had no idea how to get the bugger open!! Anyone else brought one that could tell me the secret to opening the toy box?

    Have you tried 000?

    1285845034
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    Yeah, still wont open lol. I must be missing something so obvious

    1285845526
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1327
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Miss BoomStick wrote:

    Yeah, still wont open lol. I must be missing something so obvious

    Hmmmm... up, down, left, right, in, out (shake it all about?)

    1285847342
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    haha yeah but ill have another go later. bet its just me being slow

    1285921677
    sexytime [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2008

    Were there any instructions / bits of paper that came with it or a label on it? Usually things like that do have something telling you the code. And from the looks of the picture it's one that once you get the code right you have to slide that square to the side, and it will pop open. Are you doing that bit correctly?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.