• Mental block???

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Hi Paul,

Great advice already from everyone but I just wanted to say keep up the good work and I hope everything goes well for you and J. x

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

sexy little minx wrote:

Hi Paul,

Great advice already from everyone but I just wanted to say keep up the good work and I hope everything goes well for you and J. x

Thanks SLM! ;)

I think she just doesnt like toys for whatever reason MM. I mean she does like what Ive bought her, Shes just not ready for them yet.

Slowely slowely catchy monkey!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

Hi Paul,

Thanks SLM! ;)

I think she just doesnt like toys for whatever reason MM. I mean she does like what Ive bought her, Shes just not ready for them yet.

Slowely slowely catchy monkey!

Some people dont, she just may be one of these things.

Yeh, Could be the case.

Seduced wrote:

Yeh, Could be the case.

Does she like oral and fingers?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Hi Seduced, and J if you're reading *waves*

I guess one thing worth mentioning is sometimes it's hard to express things! I know there are occasions when I'm dead silent, don't make a sound and barely move (I'm not selling myself here am I?) because I find it hard to relax, sometimes I need to really focus on relaxing and switching off and once I get relaxed I daren't do anything to get unrelaxed again.

Or sometimes I'm feeling shy and want my OH to encourage me.

It's good your OH feels she can tell you to stop - and if you talk to her and ask her to promise she will always tell you when something is too much, then you can feel confident in gently edging in a certain direction without worrying you've crossed a line, because she'll tell you if you have!

Also - there's nothing wrong with not wanting to climax, I often don't want to and don't let myself close because for me it can be quite uncomfortable. Sex isn't about climaxing, it's about pleasure and satisfaction and if your OH would feel more comfortable taking the pressure off it might help. Me and WandA have a "Alicia doesn't come" rule, and if I want to, then I'll grab a vibe or something to let him know. Or say to him that I want to come. It totally takes the pressure and worry off!

Hope some of this has helped,

Adxx

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Yeh, Could be the case.

Does she like oral and fingers?

She has enjoyed oral on her but we've only been there a few times.

She loves me using my fingers on her and I think its safe to say she gets off more on external stimulation.

Ad, Thanks chick, J waves back...

And yours and W's input is always appreciated. Maybe I have been focusing too much on wanting to bring her to climax. But I thought thats what you girls all wanted and liked??? Im confused!

Seduced wrote:

And yours and W's input is always appreciated. Maybe I have been focusing too much on wanting to bring her to climax. But I thought thats what you girls all wanted and liked??? Im confused!

Its not always about climaxing, for some it may be. But usually if a woman wants to climax she will make sure she does by vibes and what not. For most its the ride they like and if they do climax then fine. Ask J whats she likes or wants to do.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

Not this girl! Everyone is different! Some women don't like to feel pressured and goal orientated sex is a sure fire way to feel pressured. The thing is - the media (esp magazines) tell you you *have* to orgasm every time else you're not having good sex. I wholeheartedly disagree, orgasms aren't the be all and end all, what matters is pleasure. If you're satisfied without the orgasm then it doesn't matter if that's "normal" or not!

It's not because the man is doing anything wrong, some women just don't need it every time! Accepting that turned my sex life around I can tell you, the relief was amazing.

Adx

This is really opening my eyes...

Before now and before J, I was led to believe I was a crap and worthless lover, I think thats the reason behind my PE. No Actually Im pretty damned positive! And thats now what I see as the reason behind my desperation to make J climax.

Jeez, I think I need to go to 'sex school' all over again lol!!!!

SLM,, Lovely pic there ;) And liking your new one too Ad ;)

Seduced wrote:

This is really opening my eyes...

Before now and before J, I was led to believe I was a crap and worthless lover, I think thats the reason behind my PE. No Actually Im pretty damned positive! And thats now what I see as the reason behind my desperation to make J climax.

Jeez, I think I need to go to 'sex school' all over again lol!!!!

SLM,, Lovely pic there ;) And liking your new one too Ad ;)

I am glad everyones advice is helping you. Perhaps try a book on karma sutra. I have a good one by tracy cox but I would recommend going back for one as in in time.

It teaches you to control your body is such a way that you can orgasm without ejaculation and the other way. It also teaches couples to just enjoy each other and not to worry about climax.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Not this girl! Everyone is different! Some women don't like to feel pressured and goal orientated sex is a sure fire way to feel pressured. The thing is - the media (esp magazines) tell you you *have* to orgasm every time else you're not having good sex. I wholeheartedly disagree, orgasms aren't the be all and end all, what matters is pleasure. If you're satisfied without the orgasm then it doesn't matter if that's "normal" or not!

It's not because the man is doing anything wrong, some women just don't need it every time! Accepting that turned my sex life around I can tell you, the relief was amazing.

Adx

I think it really does depend on the girl. As long as Ad has the choice to come she's happy really...

I know, took me ages to get my head around, how can she not want to cum sometimes! Communication again, maybe she is orgasm obsessed but I think the best person to ask is her.

Glad things are looking up though, I've found your honesty and desire to resolve things refreshing. Good luck mate.

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Adx

I think it really does depend on the girl. As long as Ad has the choice to come she's happy really...

I know, took me ages to get my head around, how can she not want to cum sometimes! Communication again, maybe she is orgasm obsessed but I think the best person to ask is her.

Glad things are looking up though, I've found your honesty and desire to resolve things refreshing. Good luck mate.

Was waiting for you to chime in 'W'! lol

Cheers mate, Means a lot!, If I ever meet you irl, First drinks on me

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I didn't respond because most things had already been covered by those strange things we call females...

Must remember to order a double then. Hah!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Like Alicia I struggle to relax sometimes. I tend to be easily distracted from the relaxed sex mindset due to being ridiculously sensitive to sound; loud noise- I freeze, man has to make me relax again. Not all of us want to orgasm all the time, in real life I know at least 3 women that don't always want to come, yet are still sex-mad . Communication (echo) is key and you're going the right way by actually caring about your partners pleasure. Personally I'm not a mad fan of dildos and prefer vibes but that doesn't go for everyone. I also came with baggage that I didn't even realise was there, I'm always surprised at how many people have bad encounters first!

If there have been crossed wires over reactions go back to basics :) it's far from the end of the world! Every woman is different, even the same woman reacts differently depending on mood, setting, stress levels etc! Some of us also take pleasure from our partner's enjoyment, so even if J decides that she's not that interested in orgasms it doesn't indicate a lack of sexual interest in you, is entirely normal.

*waves to J*

Thanks for he reply Rowan!

From what you've all said, Its gonna be back to basics for now!

Which may be a problem when it comes to the review I have to do lol.

LH have sent something we both would use! Hmmm? Should be interesting...

Seduced wrote:

Thanks for he reply Rowan!

From what you've all said, Its gonna be back to basics for now!

Which may be a problem when it comes to the review I have to do lol.

LH have sent something we both would use! Hmmm? Should be interesting...

Good luck paul.

Ohhh what is it?

Tantus Curve Strap-On MM ;) xx

Seduced wrote:

Ohhh nice! Have fun with that!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Ohhh nice! Have fun with that!

Yeh, Like I said it may be tricky considering J's current state of mind.

Im thinking of reviewing it from the point of J just trying it on and seeing how comfy it is, How easy it is to put on and adjust etc...

Then I can review it from the recieving end lol. So should still be able to get a review up.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.