• Is bad sex worse than no sex .... ?

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

Forgive the 2nd post Headsouth ; my computer said there was some form of error and asked to re run the request (comment) . Im not a techo whizz, lol , sorry xx

bumble [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

With kids being added to the equation you often do have to work with things that you weren't expecting and work together to keep the mood alive.often a case of just pausing for a minute to listen to see if a baby stops crying or such like but can be more involved if the situation demands.these things would possibly turn a steamy session into bad sex when you're not used to it but if you are you just need to adapt to it to get your rocks off!

Ahh yes, the all too familiar "shh, did i hear someone crying?"

In answer to the question tho, i would rather have no sex than bad sex. As long as i was still able to masturbate.

If it was a choice between bad sex or absolutely no kind of sexual gratification i'm not sure which i would choose!

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

hmmmmmmmmmm

difficult one

for me bad sex, is sex where there is little or no communication - selfish sex - but actually sometimes, selfish sex can feel fantastic, and not communicating can sometimes be a complete turn on

so i've confused myself even further and am going to quit now!

pyjamaparty wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmm

difficult one

for me bad sex, is sex where there is little or no communication - selfish sex - but actually sometimes, selfish sex can feel fantastic, and not communicating can sometimes be a complete turn on

so i've confused myself even further and am going to quit now!

Absolutley ! But when done for the right reasons lol

bumble wrote:

headsouth wrote:

With kids being added to the equation you often do have to work with things that you weren't expecting and work together to keep the mood alive.often a case of just pausing for a minute to listen to see if a baby stops crying or such like but can be more involved if the situation demands.these things would possibly turn a steamy session into bad sex when you're not used to it but if you are you just need to adapt to it to get your rocks off!

Ahh yes, the all too familiar "shh, did i hear someone crying?"

In answer to the question tho, i would rather have no sex than bad sex. As long as i was still able to masturbate.

If it was a choice between bad sex or absolutely no kind of sexual gratification i'm not sure which i would choose!

Same here, now that's got me thinking ! Hmmmm ....

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

I agree with AA and say that bad sex is better than no sex at all! Not sure i could cope with out sex!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.