• Is bad sex worse than no sex .... ?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Bad sex if definatley worse than no sex or sex less often. You get used to no sex and toys are avaliable. Bad sex is just terrible and you try to avoid it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

What a wally - yes I did give my answer - Haha !

Oh well, ignore me, carry on regardless !

hi yum yum i bet you don't have to worry about this anyway's do you?

mtunreal69 [sign in to see picture]

I find fustrating not so much 'bad sex', but when the climax doesnt quite clinch the sensation you were hoping for. Certainly bad sex is worse than no sex, atleast the thought of sex is inspirational and is good to have dirty thoughts rather than thinking how dissapointing it was.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Glad to see so many responses - Cheers guys 'n' gals !

I Know I started this , but I didn't actually give my answer - lol ....

I would be agreement that "Bad" sex is worse than no sex . My definition of "Bad sex" would be as some of you have already listed ;

Losing erecetion (Obviousley if there is a illness involved, that's different.)

Partner coming too soon (Even if they do go on to pleasure you in other ways, its not the same as cumming together. After all, that is the whole point, right?)

Same old routine (Positions, the way things happen ect)

Being disturbed

All in all, I would rather be reported for over use of sex-toys and being unkind to the environment by having to recharge my batteries than keep going through that lot.

I would have to disagree with a couple of points there. For starters, I don't think that the whole point of sex is orgasming at the same time. I would imagine that it is not actually that common to do so (outside of erotica). Continually ejaculating prematurely would be annoying, but there is likely to be some sort of reason for that.

As for the losing an erection, I would imagine that some times, it just happens. Occasionally, I can be in the middle of a session and just lose interest. (Occasionally), my desire for sex just disappears. I would think that this can happen to men, and even if it doesn't, that sometimes, a man can just lose an erection.

It seems unfair to men to say that a lost erection is automatically bad sex.

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

i think we all dont go out to have bad sex sometimes it can just happen best thing is to talk about it or make more of an effort to make it better or try new ideas or positions

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

I'd have to disagree with the idea that bad sex is worse than no sex at all. I'm in a long distant relationship with my boyfriend, and when we don't see each other for a couple of weeks, when I do eventually see him, I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on him, and have sex. I couldn't care less if it is over in a couple of minutes (which sometimes does happen, if we spend a couple of weeks apart), as long as we have sex, and I can feel him inside me, it will always be fantastic. Anyway, for me I've never had bad sex: even if he does come quickly, after i haven't seen him for a couple of weeks, I always get satisfied, so I can't complain!

xx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't count coming quickly as bad sex; I could hardly criticise on that basis. And losing an erection is not a sign of being lazy or uncaring.

Having my needs ignored or being treated like nothing more than a hole is bad sex. Like I said, hasn't happened since I met CC but used to. Would rather have no sex than that sex.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Agree with Tele and CCW there - I don't think losing an erection is bad sex - it happens, for various reasons and if you get het up on it it's more likely to happen again, if you just brush it off as something that happens then who cares?

Secondly - not coming at the same time isn't bad sex either - am I giving my partner bad sex because I rarely come? My sex isn't goal orientated, it's all about pleasure not climax.

That's just for me though - bad sex *is* subjective so it depends on the person/relationship. Just for me, it seems a bit harsh.

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I guess there's a subset of people that don't think any sex is bad ergo bad sex is better than none!

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

I bet I seem like a right old meanine now ....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/ I wasn't implying that you or anyone else was giving bad sex hun. I was tryin to put my opinion / point of view across , incorrectly it would seem. What I meant in terms of coming qiuck (And maybe I should have re-worded this bit ?) is that when making love , rather than having sex - because in my mind there is a difference ; but that's another thread ! I really love sharing that special and intimate moment. I have enough experience to understand both parties are inclined at times to come quick, especially if the other person is doing a good job . As I said, I should have explained more clearly. x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/curlycouplewife/ I agree "Having my needs ignored or being treated like nothing more than a hole is bad sex" x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/starlight-2/ I can understand how much passion and lust must be there in those sessions. So glad you are enjoying them x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/telemachus/ I hope the above explaination is satisfactory for what I meant with regards to cumming together. I guess I did also miss a bit of my opinion with the loss of erection thing ; I don't know about other women , but I can sometimes just loose interest in mid session (Not great) so I accept it happens to men too. I did mean more on a regular basis and yes of course I agree there must be a reason behinde this. x

lickmadick wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

What a wally - yes I did give my answer - Haha !

Oh well, ignore me, carry on regardless !

hi yum yum i bet you don't have to worry about this anyway's do you?

Hi LMD,

Why would you think that then ? x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/ I wasn't implying that you or anyone else was giving bad sex hun. I was tryin to put my opinion / point of view across , incorrectly it would seem. What I meant in terms of coming qiuck (And maybe I should have re-worded this bit ?) is that when making love , rather than having sex - because in my mind there is a difference ; but that's another thread ! I really love sharing that special and intimate moment. I have enough experience to understand both parties are inclined at times to come quick, especially if the other person is doing a good job . As I said, I should have explained more clearly. x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/curlycouplewife/ I agree "Having my needs ignored or being treated like nothing more than a hole is bad sex" x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/starlight-2/ I can understand how much passion and lust must be there in those sessions. So glad you are enjoying them x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/telemachus/ I hope the above explaination is satisfactory for what I meant with regards to cumming together. I guess I did also miss a bit of my opinion with the loss of erection thing ; I don't know about other women , but I can sometimes just loose interest in mid session (Not great) so I accept it happens to men too. I did mean more on a regular basis and yes of course I agree there must be a reason behinde this. x

Don't worry Yummy, the great thing about this place is we're all open and understanding, your explanation clarified what you meant

Adxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Don't worry Yummy, the great thing about this place is we're all open and understanding, your explanation clarified what you meant

Adxx

I'm glad about that x

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I def think bad se is worse than no se...to start and be left frustrated is far worse than never starting at all.

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I'd definetly pick no sex over bad sex any day.

[suspended user]

suspended user

yep bad sex is a no no ..but you can't have it unless you try ..so do please try to be good xx

MrsThreepwood [sign in to see picture]

Bad sex is definitely worse than no sex. NONE of the sex I've had has been particularly amazing, and I recently went through a ten month period of no sex at all (during which time I discovered this wonderful website). After ten months, I met my most recent ex. He was absolutely awful in bed; is was all about him, completely impersonal, and it didn't last long. I think he was slightly ashamed, though I didn't really mind as sex is by no means the most important part of a relationship in my mind (it was early stages and I think that the closer you get and the more comfortable you are with someone the better the sex gets). Anyway, the relationship was over in just a couple of months, and I honestly think I'd rather have not slept with him because the bad sex was much worse than going without. I'm four months in to another "dry spell" now, and I really can make do with my toys.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Glad to see so many responses - Cheers guys 'n' gals !

I Know I started this , but I didn't actually give my answer - lol ....

I would be agreement that "Bad" sex is worse than no sex . My definition of "Bad sex" would be as some of you have already listed ;

Losing erecetion (Obviousley if there is a illness involved, that's different.)

Partner coming too soon (Even if they do go on to pleasure you in other ways, its not the same as cumming together. After all, that is the whole point, right?)

Same old routine (Positions, the way things happen ect)

Being disturbed

All in all, I would rather be reported for over use of sex-toys and being unkind to the environment by having to recharge my batteries than keep going through that lot.

According to your list, I get 'bad' sex most of the time! Lol! But I still prefer having that sex to no sex at all... It's my man, I love him and whether he can do well in bed or not, I still want to have sex with him.

Of course I masturbate a lot, but if it's a choice between masturbation or having sex with my man, my man will win every time!

Of course there is nothing better than the real thing !

headsouth wrote:

With kids being added to the equation you often do have to work with things that you weren't expecting and work together to keep the mood alive.often a case of just pausing for a minute to listen to see if a baby stops crying or such like but can be more involved if the situation demands.these things would possibly turn a steamy session into bad sex when you're not used to it but if you are you just need to adapt to it to get your rocks off!

I know that situation ! Lol

headsouth wrote: With kids being added to the equation you often do have to work with things that you weren't expecting and work together to keep the mood alive.often a case of just pausing for a minute to listen to see if a baby stops crying or such like but can be more involved if the situation demands.these things would possibly turn a steamy session into bad sex when you're not used to it but if you are you just need to adapt to it to get your rocks off! I know that situation ! Lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.