• Is bad sex worse than no sex .... ?

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone ,

Forgive me if there is already a thread on this, I did a quick search and it didn't immediatly bring anything of the same to my attention ( But I didn't sit and look through all umpteen hundred pages , so feel free to spank my arse if there is one and I have just been too lazy to find it ! )

Well, it's as the title says really ..... "In my humble opinion" (Quoting Mr Jeremy Kyle....) I do think it is. I mean, if you are single or in a relationship where you know for whatever the reason that sex just isn't going to happen, I find I somehow "Get used to being without it " (?) and am 90% contented with my vast aray of toys. Of course they don't make me feel the same as the real thing, but it does the the job at the time, so to speak.However, if I am in a relationship and the sex is bad for any reason, such as my partner being a bit too excited and "Cumming" too quick, or my partner not really knowing what to do or what I like (On a regular basis) this can leave me feeling frustarted , annoyed, sad and dissapointed at the "Vital" moment. I know there are ways to change this , like communicating and sex therapy etc - but that's another thread.

I was just wondering what others views are ?

Thanks for reading !

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I would say that it is too. My fella has quite a low sex drive so even though it annoys me that we aren't at it as much as I would like I am used to it. Where as my ex had a high sex drive but was all about him in bed I felt frustrated and quite sad too. I must happier with wait for good sex then having bad sex all the time.

And when I don't get any good lovin' from the fella my toys will never turn me down.... unless the batteries die.

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I'd rather have no sex than bad sex everytime - i think bad sex leaves you disappointed and more frustrated than before, no sex builds you up yes you get honry but fingers and toys can give you that release that if you choose bad sex can leave you deflated!!

xGHx

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

I'd rather have no sex than bad sex everytime - i think bad sex leaves you disappointed and more frustrated than before, no sex builds you up yes you get honry but fingers and toys can give you that release that if you choose bad sex can leave you deflated!!

xGHx

Totaly agree!

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

Bad sex has the horrible side effect of regret and sometimes blame gets thrown around which could affect a relationship (if there is one). I would rather go without than have sex on-tap that is really shit.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Errr... I don't really think I've ever had bad sex. There have been times it's been broken up for various frustrating reasons but I've never had sex that resulted in me not being able to finish if I wanted to, I might not want to finish if a mini disaster occurs but it doesn't reflect on the quality of the sex.

Is bad sex, sex with someone who is selfish? Perhaps that's why I'm a lucky one!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Errr... I don't really think I've ever had bad sex. There have been times it's been broken up for various frustrating reasons but I've never had sex that resulted in me not being able to finish if I wanted to, I might not want to finish if a mini disaster occurs but it doesn't reflect on the quality of the sex.

Is bad sex, sex with someone who is selfish? Perhaps that's why I'm a lucky one!

This!

I've only had sex with one person and he's in no way selfish and very considerate so the sex is never bad.

If one of us gets random pain or bleeding it can stop and feel frustrating but it's never bad.

Guess we're lucky!

Adx

[suspended user]

suspended user

YeahI agree with this ,bad sex not good i'd rather have a wank but you don't know till you try do you?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

What do you term bad sex though? If you are with a new partner and you think that they are bad at sex, then there is always an opportunity to change things. Teaching someone new tricks, telling them what you like. If you are in a long term relationship, then firstly, how have things gone on for so long like this? You can talk to each other and make things better, no?

I can see the straightforward choice - bad sex or no sex. But really it is a figurative question because it isn't that straightforward in real life.

I think that sexless relationships are fine, if both couples are happy with such an arrangement. But I would miss the intimacy that you get from sex. I think that sex works as a lubricant (HA! - see what I did there?) in a relationship, it keep things ticking over nicely. I certainly find that when HS and I go through a dry spell we argue and snipe more.

[suspended user]

suspended user

i agree with the last sentence it's the same for us, so how people abstain for so long i just don't know i'd probally strangle her by then after 10 days is too long, and no wanking would send me off the rails too

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

mm yeah id agree......bad sex can make you feel awful, low, used, frustrated and wishing youd bever done it........id rather just play with myself than go through that................mind if i was in a relatioship where things had started to get stale and affect me in that area id have to talk about it............couldnt suffer in silence as things just get worse.........!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Silence is a bad thing and waiting to long to talk is another too

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

i've never really had bad sex, (where he was selfish etc) but i have had sex where we didn't get to finish because his mum knocks on the door, or he punches me in the face when we move and i cry haha, and that leaves us feeling pretty shit, but about half an hour later when we feel better we go on to have better sex than we were having before!

so i prefer "bad sex" as i always get good sex later! but it's not often we dont have sex when we see each other

VW x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes i know how that feels when your just getting there and someone disturbs you ...buggers...and then hopef ully you can get back to it sometimes

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I would say ive had bad sex especially with a partner. i would say it would be disapointing if he came to quick. but nver complain. the only time i had bad sex when i was younger and it was a one night stand. he lost his erection. and kept fumbling around not knowing what to do. lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

sounds familiar

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

For me bad sex is definitely worse than none.

My ex used to deny me sex for weeks on end & that's something that (rightly or wrongly) you just resign yourself to. When you actually get some & it's below what you know they're capable of & they seem to just be there for their own needs it makes you feel completely used.

Luckily bad sex is a distant memory. We've not really had extended dry spells yet either - only through ill health.

Agree with Telemachus, sex makes it easier to get on with each other.

miss.s88 [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

xGHx

I agree!! I'd prefer none at all to bad sex!

x

Glad to see so many responses - Cheers guys 'n' gals !

I Know I started this , but I didn't actually give my answer - lol ....

I would be agreement that "Bad" sex is worse than no sex . My definition of "Bad sex" would be as some of you have already listed ;

Losing erecetion (Obviousley if there is a illness involved, that's different.)

Partner coming too soon (Even if they do go on to pleasure you in other ways, its not the same as cumming together. After all, that is the whole point, right?)

Same old routine (Positions, the way things happen ect)

Being disturbed

All in all, I would rather be reported for over use of sex-toys and being unkind to the environment by having to recharge my batteries than keep going through that lot.

What a wally - yes I did give my answer - Haha !

Oh well, ignore me, carry on regardless !

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.