99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I LOVE sex during my period, am I alone?

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

Someones too sexy, tiny and delicate to go for anal!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Vampyrewillow wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I dont get proper periods any more, but I do get days where I can get varying amounts of nasty brown womb lining coming out. Nice.

Thankfully my OH isn't bothered by it at all. I couldn't stand a partner who was really fussed by it.

Thats what i get as well, it's never enough to interfere with anything though, if he goes to use his fingers i say, ooh no babe i'm bleeding abit because i don't like the idea of hands being there but we will still have sex!

VW x

I tend to give my OH advance warning if I've had alot of it, put your fingers up there at your own risk! It doesn't particularly bother me and it doesnt bother him, but I feel better having told him beforehand.

The only thing I dont like is that my toys tend to end up coming out covered in it, but again, it doesnt bother my OH. It only bothers me because it's a hassle to clean!

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Haha i don't mind using toys but i'd feel to guilty letting him use his hands 'cos i know he would 'cos he loves it but i'd be like oh no i've got it all over you!

my boyfriends friend was with his girlfriend and they were kissing and he put his hand down there and was thinking oooh shes nice and wet, then he lifted his hands out and they were covered in blood, she just hadn't mentioned it to him, but they were in her mum and dads in the spare living room, so he had to sneak away upstairs to wash these bloody hands without parents seeing because they would have killed him!

i could never let him do something without a warning!

VW x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vampyrewillow wrote:

Haha i don't mind using toys but i'd feel to guilty letting him use his hands 'cos i know he would 'cos he loves it but i'd be like oh no i've got it all over you!

my boyfriends friend was with his girlfriend and they were kissing and he put his hand down there and was thinking oooh shes nice and wet, then he lifted his hands out and they were covered in blood, she just hadn't mentioned it to him, but they were in her mum and dads in the spare living room, so he had to sneak away upstairs to wash these bloody hands without parents seeing because they would have killed him!

i could never let him do something without a warning!

VW x

christ what a horrible thought

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I'm not all that bothered about getting it over him because nothing grosses him out.

The only thing that bothers me is that he has this thing he does where after he puts his fingers inside me, he'll look me in the eye and put them in his mouth. If I suspect there might be any womb lining on his fingers, I can't bear to watch!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I am usually incredibly horny during my period but I use percautions to stop blood as I dont like the idea.

[suspended user]

suspended user

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I am usually incredibly horny during my period but I use percautions to stop blood as I dont like the idea.

good girl like your style xx

fenech [sign in to see picture]

i still find this kind of wierd but when you caught in the moment who wants to stop

L

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.