• I LOVE sex during my period, am I alone?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

I can't cope with it either - I'm usually in too much pain but still horny as hell! So he gets all the action!

x

Same here!

Too much pain and coming makes it worse....it already feels like my insides are wringing, no need to add the orgasm contractions!

He gets his regular blow jobs still :)

Ax

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

I get very horny on my period...but my other half just isnt into all the mess......he'll play with me, which feels great....but thats it........i keep him happy with lots of blow jobs......so he doesnt complain!!!

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

I'm afraid I'm with the little lot that don't like it. I HAVE had sex on my period and it was gross, smelly and made me feel uncomfortable. I don't like the smell of blood and have only done it with 2 boyfriends in my life. My current bf doesn't seem as bothered by the idea but still doesn't really want to. We actually teasing each other over the 3-4 days he can't physically have me when he wants, or we try new things. Like this weekend, I gave him a lovely lubed up tit wank and then he came on my face which he enjoyed for the first time (in his life) and I enjoyed for the first time in mine (although I have done it before, seemed different with this guy).

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

My wife likes to have sex sometimes during her period. when we do we get prety wild.
    yes she always washes before about 1 to 2 hours before, she has before sat on my face as i suck he clit and pussy and covered my face, that was amazing.
    mostly i suck her clit finger her pussy and then we fuck like mad.

i love getting all dirty and so does she.

Shes not quite so keen on cleaning up after through.

But she does say she cums harder on her period.

X lovely lady X [sign in to see picture]

I get very horney around the time of my period! I loved having sex whilst i was on so long as i had a towel to hand so nothing got too messy. I have a contraceptive implant put into my arm just over a year ago now tho and its made me so irregular that when im on (which is rarely) im really horney but i also have huge stomach cramps. That doesnt stop the OH though and i always feel like i dont want to have sex but once i have and ive had a really good orgasm then i wish that i hadnt resisted so long!

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

Im at my most horniest when im getting my period and when im on. im lucky that i dont have a really heavy period. and me and my OH continue to have sex when im on. apart from when i get cramps. we have a big dark towel on bed and plenty of wet wipes.

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

I don't really like the idea because I get quite heavy periods and don't like the thought of all that blood getting everywhere. I'm horniest the week before my period so I just try to get my fill then to tide me over

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I've never had sex on my period and I dont like them as they are and couldnt stand the mess, really not my thing at all. Even when my period it light I'm self concious and it kills the mood, but I'm always very very horny on my period so will give him lots of head, and he'll tease my clit with his fingers and vibrators, wouldnt want him to ever give me oral tho, not nice. I quite like the 4 days off it means day 5 the sex is so explosive its worth that little bit of waiting plus I LOVE giving head so I get my way those few days!!

xGHx

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Mine only last 3 days so its not really a problem however i do have sex if ive just come on or just coming off as its soo light its hardly noticeable anyway. If i were really heavy then id pass though probably x

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

Mine only last 3 days so its not really a problem however i do have sex if ive just come on or just coming off as its soo light its hardly noticeable anyway. If i were really heavy then id pass though probably x

Yes thats exactly like me. if i was really heavy then i prob wouldnt. And never would want oral while im on.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

After an incident were I was too rough I'd rather not. I felt rather ev afterwards!

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

Mine are only 4 and during those days i am so horny but i save that time for toy play : )

sexy demon [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind having sex during my period except from the first day as it can be painful !

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I Don't have periods really anymore so not an issue, i did used to have sex on my period, they were full 7-8 day periods so would have sex between day 3-6 the other days i was too heavy, whingy and pained to bother!

VW x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vampyrewillow wrote:

I Don't have periods really anymore so not an issue, i did used to have sex on my period, they were full 7-8 day periods so would have sex between day 3-6 the other days i was too heavy, whingy and pained to bother!

VW x

yeah my oh was the same ..but no periods now so sex when and neccesary is possibls whoopie

BabyH [sign in to see picture]

I get very horny during my period. My other half doesn't mind having sex while I'm on and I'm usually up for it but I get really embarrsessed at the "mess"!!

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

*Pulls embarrassed face.*

[suspended user]

suspended user

go for anal sex then

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I dont get proper periods any more, but I do get days where I can get varying amounts of nasty brown womb lining coming out. Nice.

Thankfully my OH isn't bothered by it at all. I couldn't stand a partner who was really fussed by it.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

I dont get proper periods any more, but I do get days where I can get varying amounts of nasty brown womb lining coming out. Nice.

Thankfully my OH isn't bothered by it at all. I couldn't stand a partner who was really fussed by it.

Thats what i get as well, it's never enough to interfere with anything though, if he goes to use his fingers i say, ooh no babe i'm bleeding abit because i don't like the idea of hands being there but we will still have sex!

VW x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.