• I LOVE sex during my period, am I alone?

    1243763628
    pusseater [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 22 Sep 2009

    I hate periods, a week with absolutely no sex activity, nothing at all. However there are benefits because as soon as she comes off her period she is gagging for it.

    I think it's disappointing not getting a hand or blow job during period time though, she knows I get moody but is happier for me to be moody then actually doing any sexual stuff. Take the rough with the smooth I say.

    1243771353

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2009

    Oh do grow up, a whole week without any activity, however do you cope, poor thing ! God help you when she gets pregnant then, never mind the fact that a lot of ladies go totally off sex for the whole 9 months, even if she doesn't there may be issues that mean sex isn't wise for the duration.

    You really do need a reality check, why should your partner feel obliged to "service" you sexually if she really doesn't feel like it? You seem fixated on her giving YOU pleasure, whenever YOU want it and that's not healthy in a relationship.

    1243781191
    pusseater [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 22 Sep 2009

    "Period sex, no thanks. Thats why God gave women mouths, it's the price we pay for satisfaction during those 'closed for refurbishment' weeks..... all that yakking & nagging! tee hee!"

    Not my words, the words of Mighty Duck. Seems like people enjoy getting on my back.

    There's only 52 weeks in a year, one week is a long time.

    1243782576
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    pusseater wrote:

    I think it's disappointing not getting a hand or blow job during period time though, she knows I get moody but is happier for me to be moody then actually doing any sexual stuff. Take the rough with the smooth I say.

    pusseater wrote:

    Seems like people enjoy getting on my back.

    There's only 52 weeks in a year, one week is a long time.

    What happened to taking the rough with the smooth?

    1243782923
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Sorry, I just got this vivid image in my head of two dildos walking down the street hand in hand, one shiny smooth, one knobbledy rough, and one saying to the other:

    "Honey, they are going to have to accept us together or not at all."

    Heheh, I made myself chuckle there. :)

    1243786323
    pusseater [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 22 Sep 2009

    Yes, but it's not my fault I get moody because I don't get any for a week. The rough is not getting any in a week and the smooth and getting a lot straight afterwards.

    Sex life is like being born ginger, you can't help it and you can't do anything about it.

    1243792056
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    pusseater wrote:

    Yes, but it's not my fault I get moody because I don't get any for a week. The rough is not getting any in a week and the smooth and getting a lot straight afterwards.

    Sex life is like being born ginger, you can't help it and you can't do anything about it.

    How you feel may not be your fault, I agree that's absolutely true. However, I think that your behaviour towards other people during that moodiness is certainly your responsibility. And I think that the outcomes of any conflicts you have with others during that moodiness are certainly partly your responsibility.

    I disagree that my sex life is outside my control. If any of my partners have issues with my sexual response to them, then they know that they can discuss it with me, and I will listen. I know that I decide for myself when and where and how, and my partners decide for themselves when and where and how. For me and my partners those whens and wheres and hows often coincide. If they don't, and if any of my partners have issues with that, then they know where they can go. So I know for a fact that what you said about all sex lives: "you can't help it and you can't do anything about it." is absolutely untrue for me.

    So if you feel that your sex life is outside your control, pusseater, then perhaps you might benefit from taking a closer look at that.

    1243792160
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Oh, I forgot to say that being born ginger, there is such a thing as hair dye, shaving, and other ways to manage hair if you want to change it.

    1243798756
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    pusseater wrote:

    "Period sex, no thanks. Thats why God gave women mouths, it's the price we pay for satisfaction during those 'closed for refurbishment' weeks..... all that yakking & nagging! tee hee!"

    Not my words, the words of Mighty Duck. Seems like people enjoy getting on my back.

    There's only 52 weeks in a year, one week is a long time.

    i think people only seem to "jump on your back" as you say cos of the way in which you have worded everyone of your posts, mucky has been on here for a very long time and people are used to him and know that for all the posts like above he actually loves his wife very much and most of the time says the above for a joke factor where as your post dont come across like that but infact come across as being argumentive and selfish along with ignoreing 99% of what people have said to you.

    1243799741
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    My OH is on her period right now and she has a bad time in general. Although I am horny as a devil as I type and am absolutely gagging to have sex with her, I can totally understand that she is in no mood and I respect her feelings 110%. I'm thinking of buying one of those Tenga flipholes that Nexus raves about. I bought a Tenga egg last week to try out whilst the OH is not at her best. Also can I just say that I do not expect any BJ's, wanks or anything during this time. If it's offered, good stuff, if not, that's all good too for me.

    She's worth waiting for!!

    SG69 x

    1243804525
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Me and the OH always have sex when im on my period, as i get waaaay more horny when im on my period, very odd, i know. He doesn't mind, so im not complaining ^_^

    x x x

    1243887651

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2009

    Apart from having a more intense orgasm occasionally, I imagine sex feels pretty similar all the time for men - I know that for me, I don't want rough, long or adventurous sex whilst on my period, gentle and quick will do just fine, then for a few days afterwards I can be a bit dry and even with lube the sensations aren't quite so strong, the second I ovulate however, it's like a switch going on and I feel so much more sexy until I come on again - my hubby can also tell when I ovulate as my cervix feels firmer and lower! I'm really dreading the time when I stop ovulating, I can't have many more fertile years left.

    I'm actually rearranging my periods so I'm mid cycle for the week our daughter goes away on holiday, we're going to have lots of naughty fun in a few weeks time with no danger of being interrupted for a change.

    I can't remember the last time we had a Sunday afternoon love in - Roll on September when she buggers off to Uni.

    1243888094
    kryptonite [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2009

    pusseater wrote:

    Yes, but it's not my fault I get moody because I don't get any for a week. The rough is not getting any in a week and the smooth and getting a lot straight afterwards.

    Sex life is like being born ginger, you can't help it and you can't do anything about it.

    grrr don't diss gingers!

    1244816737
    MmeKitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 3 Jun 2009

    I'm a big fan of period sex, gets the period out of the way quicker and stops me feeling like someone is trying to rearrange my colon. I don't tend to bother with laying down towels and stuff there's rarely much mess, and its not like sheets aren't washable. I do however find it harder to reach orgasm during my period, but the journey's just as much fun as the arrival.

    1245056328
    miss_nat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2007

    It doesn't bother me, my OH used to only do it if it wasn't heavy (i don't have periods anymore)

    1245056668
    katrina09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2009

    I'm not a fan - just don't feel sexy on my period. Never tried it though, but the BF doesn't look very impressed!

    1245636359
    MissHoneyBunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2009

    i am always more horny when im on my period but i usually wait till i have a bit of a break in between before having sex. i dont mind a bit of blood...it's the boyf who'd be grossed out :)

    1246015618
    hotcouple4u [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 22 May 2009

    we normally shag when my missus is on her moons as for some reason were both really horny at that time....maybe its just the taboo that one shouldnt do it. As long as put some towels down or do it in bath etc its grand. If some guy has dumped u because of it then he should have dipped his tickling stick in then should he!

    PS. 'Sublimelonglegs' they really are sublimelonglegs :)

    1246046298
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    as ive said before in this thread, i find that orgasm can make period pain worse. it sometimes gives me cramps when im due on also

    one thing i have noticed makes a difference is being on the pill (cezerette) as it makes me hornier and i dont have periods on it :)

    1246049954

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2009

    I can't have sex if I'm in pain with a heavy period, I can get severe vaginal and rectal cramp that means even putting a tampon in is impossible and sometimes I can't even urinate. Who's

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.