FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. deep throat

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

timid-adventurer wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

lookslikefun wrote:

........boring but practical, pracise on a long dildo that's the dame diameter as your OH's gear. You can try all these tricks, head back, lean and push, yawn, swallow, down-in-one, inhale stick out tongue and press and any other shamanic tricks you care to mention and build a little confidence and body-recognition while there's no 'pressure to perform'.

enjoy!...And feedback of course, please.

I practiced on the OH, just slowly got deeper. He was a very willing participant

I think it's probably easier with a guy than a big plastic thing! It's quite a nice feeling when you've got the hang of it, I think. At least you've got the encouragement of his noises! I bet your OH was helping you practice every day very selflessly, lol.

Exactly, its slight flexible where as a dildo usually isnt. Yes lots of encouragment. Oh yes so selfless lol. Seriously I have just slowly got deeper over time, sometimes without realising. Now I can almost completely take it all but sometimes gag right at the bottom. Practice and practice lol.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

hornster wrote:

I think it's worth saying that women should not get too hung up about not being able to deep throat. Speaking as a man I have to say my worst ever blowjob was fantastic(!) and no man unless he's bonkers is going to refuse a BJ on the grounds that the person giving it cannot deep throat.

Mrs H cannot deep throat and it just isn't an issue for either of us.

H

I pretty much agree, it's a change and just different but not a necessity. Much like certain sex positions.

sam [sign in to see picture]

i can not and will not do deep throat. i'd be sick

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sam wrote:

i can not and will not do deep throat. i'd be sick

Practice!?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.