FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What does your OH think about your pics/photos on LH?

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

my OH love this pic but then again i am my own woman so i put the pic i like (this is few and far between )

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a OH and don't have any pics up of myself so problem solved Despite having real insecurities about my body and in particular my penis I have posted photos of myself Newbie Nudes in the past and I think I still have a profile up there now but I very rarely visit the site.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I don't find your pic provocative Toxy.

Well, I never bother putting any pics of me up, it's hard to get the disclaimer "Warning: This image may offend, upset or unnerve" before people can see it...

As for Ad's... I like it. It makes her feel more confident, I get to show off and it's fun taking them.

Thanks......tell my oh that then.....lol

I think if this was a forum related to shopping or something he wouldnt be bothered.........its the whole fact the forum is about sex ......god if i put pics on here of me in LH underware i think hed go balistic..........lol

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Awww thats a shame Toxy.....wouldn't mind seein those pics!

Is he not willing to get involved? Did wonders for our sex life! xx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

Awww thats a shame Toxy.....wouldn't mind seein those pics!

Is he not willing to get involved? Did wonders for our sex life! xx

Well thanx........xxx............I actually do take provocative shots for him.......he has several on his phone...and he loves me doing it..........i just dont think he wants everyone else to see them.....hed rather keep them private for himself......fair enough!!...plus im going to be doing a professional shoot for him sometime over the next few months...which hes all for.......however he did say..where the hell are we going to hang the pictures...lol

With regards to the forum he has looked at it with me........but forums just arnt him......and our sex life is pretty damn good.....but i cant see him ever posting on here!!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I just quizzed mine on my general involvement in the forum and he looked very perplexed. Couldn't understand why he'd ever mind me being on here or sharing pics... he enjoys me being independent and doing my own thing, even more so cos he gets to boss me around the rest of the time :P

I guess it's less of an issue for us because we both have blogs about sex/sexuality/our relationship, so we're very open.

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

my wife knows i post on here alot and has seen my profile and has no problem with any of the pics i have posted up, but if she was ever to say to me she is uncomfortable at any time i would happily take it down, last thing i want to do is upset her over a picture, not that id ever post anything too raunchy up, almost every picture i own of myself is a funny one tbh. the personal collection of me and her is for certain eyes only

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

I'm very proud of 'J' today...

Not only is she OK with this pic being up, But she also enjoyed takin it and a few others.

Nothing happened but it was fun and we had a giggle, Especially when I fell face flat on the bed, Hitting the laptop in the process lol

Baby steps as one of my close friends on here has advised ( MM ) xx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

I'm very proud of 'J' today...

Not only is she OK with this pic being up, But she also enjoyed takin it and a few others.

Nothing happened but it was fun and we had a giggle, Especially when I fell face flat on the bed, Hitting the laptop in the process lol

Baby steps as one of my close friends on here has advised ( MM ) xx

Glad its going well hun, and thanks sweetie, xxx

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to you too Sweetie ;) I've told J to look out for you when she eventually joins, I reckon you'll both get along

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Congrats Sed! Glad you're having a play and laugh together!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

Thanks to you too Sweetie ;) I've told J to look out for you when she eventually joins, I reckon you'll both get along

I hope she joins soon, she'll have so much fun. I am much more open minded and I know more since joining so I think it'll be great for her. Let me know when she does.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Well my OH took the pics and it was his idea to put some up on the internet in the first place...I'm guessing he's fine with it

I like putting the pictures up because I like seeing the LH stuff modeled by unairbrushed, "real" women and think it's nice to be part of that. I haven't seen it on other websites and I think there are a LOT of clothing ones that would benefit from a similar system.

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Well my OH took the pics and it was his idea to put some up on the internet in the first place...I'm guessing he's fine with it

I like putting the pictures up because I like seeing the LH stuff modeled by unairbrushed, "real" women and think it's nice to be part of that. I haven't seen it on other websites and I think there are a LOT of clothing ones that would benefit from a similar system.

xxKPxx

You say unairbrushed but I've seen your little pawprints and I doubt they were real! What else could you be decieving us about!

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

You say unairbrushed but I've seen your little pawprints and I doubt they were real! What else could you be decieving us about!

*Discretely tucks penis between legs* nothing WandA...nothing at all

xxKPxx

Imagining such a fine specimen of femininity with a penis, I despair!

WandA wrote:

hahahah who said it was my penis that I had pressed between my thighs!?

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

hahahah who said it was my penis that I had pressed between my thighs!?

xxKPxx

Hah!

Errr... Sorry to interrupt. Carry on!

*waves at DD*

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

this a new pic of me taken by hubby and he loves it hes not bothered about me putting it on here amongst friends x

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

I've just asked hubby what he thinks, he chuckled, said he really doesn't mind me having pictures online and asked which is up? I tend to find it boosts confidence when they aren't shot down in flames! For years I had quite significant body issues, mostly due to medical situation so after 4 years of work on his part to help I'm now reasonably happy with the body I'm in anyway. (Most of the time.)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.