• Meeting the one

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

lookslikefun wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I hope all goes well. Though TBH I would have chucked him out!

..me's a he and she's the one who 'done me wrong'...I know, the picture's a sexy woman's back, but that's because I like them, not because I am one So under German law my future ex-OH, she as mum gets to keep the kids and house until the divorce is settled 12 months minimum after the separation starts...hence I walk.

sorry for the confusion

Sorry stupid laptop mouse, sorry about the mistaking...

My dad walked out of 5 mariages, 4 kids and didnt speak to us for 15 years, crawled back, got us to trust him and hung himself, tw*t! What I mean is its great that you are trying to stay near the kids.

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Sorry stupid laptop mouse, sorry about the mistaking... ----No worries!

My dad walked out of 5 mariages, 4 kids and didnt speak to us for 15 years, crawled back, got us to trust him and hung himself, tw*t! What I mean is its great that you are trying to stay near the kids.

No plans on my part for drama on even the scale of a tenth of that....and yes the kids are job 1 (apart from basic good physical and mental health of course!)

Funny, it does seem that we all have a tale to tell, here.

lookslikefun wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Sorry stupid laptop mouse, sorry about the mistaking... ----No worries!

No plans on my part for drama on even the scale of a tenth of that....and yes the kids are job 1 (apart from basic good physical and mental health of course!)

Funny, it does seem that we all have a tale to tell, here.

Glad there are some good fathers out there. Trust me I toned that done, thats not even half of it, it belongs on jerry springer lol. I think most people have a tale to tell here but its good to hear what everyones is

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a club person and given that I can't really see a club being the place where I'd find the type of people I'd like as a partner, I met Ad online and I think it's a great tool to use.

You can filter out the nots pretty easily and I think you often get a better sense of the person as people are remarkably honest online in many cases.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.